Tease??

My maid, my flower

 

**************

 

“Oh my God, What have I done just now? How should I end this?” Eunhyuk panicked with his own doing. His face was nearly attached with Hyoyeon’s. Hyoyeon closed her eyes and puckered her faces. She was breathing nervously.

 

“She might think that I am wired if I end up kissing her. How am I going to face her after this?” Eunhyuk wanted to peck his lip into her but he canceled his intention when he was conscious with his unknowing but silly action.

 

Eunhyuk  placed his head beside Hyoyeon’s. He attached his cheek to Her. Then he mumbled something that made Hyoyeon directly widen her eyes. She seems dumfounded. Eunhyuk smiles and looked towards her red faces. Hyoyeon covers her face with both of her hands. She can hear Eunhyuk was mocking her. She pushes Eunhyuk and run towards her bedroom. She closed the door and stand behind it. She was really embarrassed at the moment.

 

“I am so silly. There is no way he will attracted to me. Why would he fall for a girl who has nothing to be proud of? He has no interest to me at all.” Hyoyeon muttered and at one time hitting her head.

 

She remembered clearly Eunhyuk statement that made her embarrassed earlier.

 

“How was my acting? I am great isn’t? I am a great actor to. You have been deceived by me. I am teasing you, silly girl. You are really into it,” Eunhyuk’s mumble was still buzzing in Hyoyeon ears. She then covers her ears and continuously shaking her head.

 

“Oh. You are so silly Hyoyeon. Why you did always trapped with his teases. Wake up Hyoyeon., please,” she keeps mumbled to herself.

 

Eunhyuk who was acting coolly but put a long relieve breath when Hyoyeon entered to her bedroom.

 

“Fuh… That was almost. It was fortune I realize so soon. She must be really shocked earlier. I was shocked to. Why did I do that?” He felt so relieved that Hyoyeon  was unaware to his real intention just now.

 

He shakes his head and put a long reassured smile before walking toward the couch to continue his watching.

 

***********

 

It has been 2 days passed since the incident occurred between them. Hyoyeon tried her best not to show her face to Eunhyuk since then. She still cannot erase the discomfited moments between she and her master. Eunhyuk aware that Hyoyeon is being shy towards him. He tried to starts conversation with her but she tried to make excuses all the time. Hyoyeon was staying in her room all the time after completing her works to refrain herself from her master.

 

It was 12 o’clock at midnight and Hyoyeon felt really thirsty. She was striving herself not to come out but she really comes to her limit.

 

“He must be asleep now. Should I go out?” she opened the door silently. She saw no one. She felt relieve and walks slowly towards the kitchen. She takes a bottle of water from refrigerator and drank it all.

 

“I am feeling hungry at sudden” she mumbled.

 

She takes a packet of ramen and prepares some ingredients. Hyoyeon was humming while waiting her ramen to be cooked.

 

“It was done. Mmmm… It smelled tasty.” Hyoyeon lifts the pot and intending to take it to the dining table. She unknowingly bumps into someone.

 

“Ouch, it was hot!! My foot hurts.” the hot pot collapses into Hyoyeon feet. She keeps jumping while tried to endure her pains.

 

Eunhyukgrabs her and carries her instantly to the bathroom. He placed Hyoyeon on the bathtub and showered her injured foot. Hyoyeon screamed.

 

“Is it still hurt?” Eunhyuk asked. So Hyoyeon nodded. Eunhyuk takes the toothpaste and smoothly sweeps it on Hyoyeon legs. She groaned because felt really hurt with her burning feet.

 

“You are such a careless girl. Why did you fence yourself in you room the whole day and come out only midnight.”

 

“I felt hungry. I haven’t been eaten since noon.”

 

“Why you didn’t you eat. Are you embarrassed with me? Because of that incident?” asked Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon was motionless. After a moment she slowly nodded.

 

“You must think that I am a flirt. But I am not like that Mister. I just don’t know what to do that moment. But you are such a teaser Mister” Hyoyeon replied.  Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“Because it was fun teasing you. You really complete my day.” Hyoyeon lifts her head towards him.

 

“I mean, you are really fun to tease.” Hyoyeon pointing after hearing his words. She was being teased again.

 

‘It was done.”

 

“Thanks mister”

 

“Was it still felt hurt?”

 

“It was still a little pain”

 

“Let me carry you to your bedroom”

 

“Oh, no need Mister I think I can walk myself”

 

“How you are going to walk with this condition. Let me,” without any caution eunhyuk lifts her. Hyoyeon screams gradually. Eunhyuk carries Hyoyeon towards her bedroom and gently placed her to the bed.

 

“Just stay like this until tomorrow. Don’t move too much. The toothpaste will help to lessen the bruise.”

 

“Okay”

 

“Do you still need something to eat?”

 

“Never mind Mister”

 

“I’ll bring you some meal. You better not to keep hungry.” Hyoyeon nods.

 

Before Eunhyuk takes his moves to the kitchen, Hyoyeon stops him.

 

“Mister,”

 

“Weh”

“Thank you so much. Sorry, I keep being your burden”

 

“As long as you realize it. One more thing, don’t try to avoid me the whole day next time, araso!”

 

“Neh, Mister”

 

Hyoyeon stared to her master until he disappeared from her sight. She curved her lips. She somehow felt pleased. She felt that Eunhyuk was actually a caring and gentle guy.

 

“I wish that he could treat me kindly like today often” she muttered.

 

Fuhh... Finished 10 chapter..

Sorry it didnt end up with kiss..

I was somehow felt shy to put some romantic scene to my fanfic.. But i'll my best try okay...

Sorry for the shorty update.. Thanks for keeping up with my story. Have a nice day all...