,,,,

My maid, my flower

 

****************

 

“Where is Mister?” Hyoyeon asked Mrs. Chang eventually after she went to the ladies room.

 

“He was at upstairs. Go and find him at the terrace. You might need to be alone with him. And remember, tell everything to him okay?” she answered while pointing Eunhyuk whereabouts.

 

Hyoyeon stands statically and hesitating whether or not she should talk with him alone. She bowed her head down while frowning.

 

“Are you okay Hyoyeon?”

 

“Oooh… I am alright. But I am worried right now. What if he doesn’t want to believe me?”

 

“Don’t worry Hyoyeon. He was the one who told you to go upstairs to meet up. He really wanted to know the truth. And the only one that should enclose the truth is you Hyoyeon.”

 

“Did he really say that, Unnie?”

 

“Yes of course. Hey, stop talking and go to him now. He is waiting for you” told Mrs. Chang while slowly pushed Hyoyeon towards the stairs. Hyoyeon nodded and gave a thank you sign to Mrs. Chang right before she walked on the stairs.

 

 

*************

 

“Hyerim?” Eunhyuk try to figure out a lady who was back facing him. Hyerim turned her head while wiping her tear. Eunhyuk pitied her but he can’t do anything. Hyreim turned herself to Eunhyuk.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I am here to talk with Hyoyeon.”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“She was at downstairs, she will be here later. Could you leave us alone?” asked Eunhyuk politely.

 

Hyerim gasped. She wanted to seek for Eunhyuk attention at first, but as soon as he asked her to leave, she turned even more upset. She raised her hand and hits his cheek.

 

“You embarrassed me earlier, and now you wanted me to leave?”


“Hyerim, I am really sorry, but you shouldn’t have done it. You are the one who caused yourself in humiliation.”

 

“You should know why I humiliated myself Eunhyuk. This is all because of you. I wanted people to recognize me as the person that you like at first!”

 

“That was long time ago Hyerim. My feeling for you has faded away. Please don’t waste your time on me any more. I am sorry for distracting you. I will be the one that should leave. I’ll go.” He said as he turned away to leave her, but Hyerim suddenly grabs his hand and linked both of her arms around his waist from back. It made Eunhyuk stopped at the moments.

 

“Please don’t leave me. I need you Eunhyuk. Can you be at my side? Just as a friend. I need your comfort.” Hyerim tried to beg for consolation. Eunhyuk leaves a deep breath. He turned his back and faced her. Hyerim immediately hugged him and cried. Eunhyuk rubbed and patted her back gently.

 

**************

 

Hyoyeon gasped lightly when she reached the last level of the stairs. She is quite tired because she was having difficulties to walk properly while wearing high heels.

 

“Fuh… These heels are too high for me. I wish I could wear any flats right now. My ankles were flaked.” She grumbles. She takes off her heels and walk on the stairs as fast as she could.

 

She was looking for her master silently when she saw there are two people hugging each other at the porch. At first, she didn’t mind them and she assumes they were someone else. As she walks forward and comes closer to the terrace to get a better view of her master, her eyes widened and she was hurting as soon as she realize that it was Eunhyuk who was hugging Hyerim. She couldn’t say anything and she turned back silently. She hide against the wall and sobbed wordlessly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

*****************

 

Mrs. Chang who was worried about them followed Hyoyeon mutely from her back. She was hiding on the stairs, when she saw the sobbing Hyoyeon turned back from the porch and hiding at the back of the wall. She runs toward her.

 

“Hyoyeon, what happen? Did Eunhyuk rebuke you” she asked. Hyoyeon shook her head.

 

“Then why are you crying?”

 

“It… it’s noting Unnie. I.. I am tired. I should go” Hyoyeon tried to make an excuses. She runs towards the accelerator without taking back her shoes.

 

“Yah,  Kim Hyoyeon! Where are you going!?” Mrs. Chang shouted at her and tried chasing her.

 

Eunhyuk release his hug immediately when he heard Mrs. Chang was shouting Hyoyeon’s name. He can clearly saw Mrs. Chang was chasing for someone hardly because she was wearing heels.  Hyoyeon run towards her and grabs her hands.

 

“Unnie. What happen? Why are you here?” he asked promptly.

 

“There, Hyoyeon left with her bare foot. Yah, Eunhyuk what have you done. She has running away, again!” Mrs. Chang asked as she saw Hyerim was following him. Without answering her back, Eunhyuk try chase to her, heading to the accelerator. .

 

Hyerim tried to stop EUnhyuk but got grabbed by Mrs. Chang instead.

 

“You should stay here! You should not get into them” she ordered.

 

“But… I need to explain”

 

“Leave them to resolve their matter alone. We shouldn’t bother them. Please?” she begged. Hyerim nods weakly as she walks on the stairs followed by Mrs. Chang and head toward the party.

 

Eunhyuk was really near to the entrance of the accelerator but unfortunately he passed it because of his over speed. As he passed, the accelerator was slowly closed and at the moment he saw Hyoyeon inside it while sobbing.

 

“Hyoyeon!” He shouted. Unfortunately, when Hyoyeon lifting up the door has already closed.

 

“Arrgh!!” Eunhyuk shouted her frustration and tried the other accelerator.

 

“Arghh.. This stupid accelarator!! You shouldn’t be like this at this moment.” He screamed while kicking the lift.

 

He runs rashly to the emergency stairs when the other lift hasn’t worked out. He runs on the emergency stairs as fast as he could until he gets into the first level. He has looked everywhere but he cannot see her whereabouts.

 

“This girl, how come she left this place when she doesn’t know anything about this place? She played really well to make me died in worries.” He mumbled nervously. He went out and tried to look for her everywhere.

 

 

 

 

Im am trying to solve the twist between them, but the story got twisted more and more... huhuhu... It was really hard for me to end up the twist...

Enjoy the story okay.. Once again really sorry for the late update...

Thank You for the subscriber...

and all the comments... Thanks sooo much.... ^___^