Declaration

My maid, my flower

 

**********************

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She holds and gently caress her woozy head before someone tenderly remove her hands. She takes a deep breath and blowing it out a few times to get a clear vision for what happening to her.

 

“What do want from me? Why are you doing this?” she asked in curiosity. She was crowded by some people she knew.

 

Hyoyeon looked at her left and Mrs. Chang is sitting next to her while smiling.

 

“Unnie.. What actually happened? Why you did that?” Hyoyeon move a bit, facing her.

 

“Please don’t move Hyo. They need to finish touching you up.” Mrs. Chang replied.

 

'What…? I don't understand…"  

 

“I am sorry Hyoyeon. This is the order from Mr. Jung. He told me to help you to get prepared. You are going to the press”

 

“What..!?  I.... I...I can't.. You know the reason. Is that the reason why you got me fainted earlier, Unnie?."

 

“Yes… You wouldn’t agree if I asked you prepare for the press, so, that’s why we planned this. I am truly sorry.”

 

“But we have already discussed about this.”

 

“I understand your feeling Hyo. But Eunhyuk is hurting. He might hate you if you keep leaving him”

 

“But I don’t want to ruin his life.”

 

“Did you know that she appreciates you more than his family? I've just realized earlier when I was talking to him.”

 

“What do you mean Unnie?”

 

“ He is going to hate you forever if you leave him now. Please stay with him until the end.”

 

“But… he hates me already”

 

“You know that it’s not your fault Hyo. If you keep doing this, he might hate you more than he hates his parents and his crush for abandoning him. Think carefully, he himself wasn’t even close and even if they tried to get him engage with someone else, he has right to defend it.

 

“But they were his family Unnie.”

 

“I know… But he is not their toy Hyoyeon. What if he got engaged with someone he doesn’t want to be with, he might ruins his life.”

 

Hyoyeon finally realized her dullness thinking. She aware that his family hasn’t been showing their love to their son for so long until his master lost his trust towards them. And now he had to receive the same abandonment feeling because of her offensive actions.

 

“So what is your answer Hyoyeon?” Mrs. Chang nervously asked her. After moment, Hyoyeon looked at her with nods.

 

“I… I…. I am going to the press Unnie. I want to make everything clear. I feel bad for Mister. I wish could make up with him. I felt awful for leaving him today. I barely realized that he will not going to be happy even I give him to someone else“ Hyoyeon said with determination. Mrs. Chang and the others leave a sigh of relief and yell happily.

 

Mrs. Chang immediately takes out her phones and called Mr. Jung that everything is going on as planned. The other crews continue preparing Hyoyeon for the press.

 

************

 

Eunhyuk has just finished his performance and already changed to another outfit. Mr. Jung, who was standing next to him, left for moment while answering to his phone call.

 

Eunhyuk was still standing on his spot without having any intention to greet the audience. He was still thinking of his disappointment towards Hyoyeon for a while. He already missed her. He looks surround him, hoping to see her in the crowd. He startled when someone approached him from his back.

 

“Oh, Hyerim. its you.” he felt down when the one he wanted to see is not appearing but someone else.

 

“Hello Eunhyuk” she greeted him.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked cautiously.

 

“I got an invitation. Well you know, I am one of VIP here.”

 

“Oh… I see.. When did you get here?”

 

“This morning. I got some work to do here. Anyway, it was an honor to see you in the press Eunhyuk.”

 

“Ooo… Thanks. I think I should go and find my manager. The press is going to starts.” Eunhyuk tried to excuse himself but Hyerim grabs his hands, suddenly. He’s shocked and tried to let it go.

 

Some of the reporters were responsive when Hyerim grabbed his hand. At no time, their spot got crowded with people with the flashy lighting. Many questions were thrown and Eunhyuk tried not to answer one of them. He stared at Hyerim who was tried to act happy in front of the camera.

 

“Why did you do this Hyerim?!” he angrily murmured.

 

“Don’t be like this Eunhyuk, they are taking our pictures” she replied while trying to hold his hands.

 

“Please let go your hand off me” he tried to ask nicely while trying to control his manner in front of the crowd. Hyerim ignored him and just minding on her own business.

 

“Eunhyuk-shi did you found your other girlfriend? Then how about Hyoyeon?” one of the reporter asked him.

 

“Is it true that your maid tried to seduce you?  Tell us Eunhyuk” Eunhyuk was still in silent. He looked around to find his manager and wanted him to talk for him instead. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be found.  He sought to tell the truth but endured it to protect Hyoyeon. He sighed rashly.

 

“Tell us the truth Eunhyuk. Tell us what does she mean to you? And who is this beautiful woman?”

 

“I am his late crush” Hyerim declares bravely. Eunhyuk widened his eyes towards her.

 

“Is that true Eunhyuk? Then what about Hyoyeon? Please tell us, we need to know the truth” they begged for his answer. Eunhyuk closed his, ignoring all the questions. He intends to leave the spot when someone shouted in front of him, within the crowd of people.

 

“I am his woman!” Eunhyuk startled when a voice that he familiar with, shouted to the press.  He opens his eyes and search for the voice.The reporters were crashing to each other to find the voice.

 

Eunhyuk widened his eyes. He couldn’t believe what have he just saw. His eyes were directed to beautiful angel heading towards him and I was no others but Hyoyeon. She takes a place between him and Hyerim and grabs his hands. Hyerim who was taken aback with her action leave the place with embarrassment.

 

“Are you really dating?” one of the reporter asked them.

 

“Yes. We have just started going out today” Hyoyeon replied while holding Eunhyuk’s hand tightly.

 

Eunhyuk was dumbfounded and he couldn’t believe what just happen.

 

“Eunhyuk-shi, is it true that you are really going out with Hyoyeon?” the other reporter asked.

 

Eunhyuk was silent as his eyes keep staring at Hyoyeon’s sudden presence. Hyoyeon tried to make him to reflect to the question.

 

“You are not going to declare our relationship Mister?”

 

“Wha… What?”

 

“They are asking you if we are really dating”

 

Eunhyuk breathes out slowly. The reporters were still waiting for his answer patiently.

 

“Yes, I am dating her. She is my woman” he finally declared. Once he finished his declaration, every body in the hall is yelling while clapping their hands, while others are booing them.

 

“Okay, okay. That is enough. You are not going to ask them anything anymore. The entire question will go to me.  I’ll answer on his behalf. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, please go to your seat from now on.” Mr. Jung ordered. Eunhyuk nods while grabbing Hyoyeon’s arm and ordered her to follow him.

 

“Sit here!” Eunhyuk strictly told her to sit and hyoyeon just obeyed.

 

“Mister, I… I.. am sorry…” Hyoyeon whispered to him.

 

“Sorry?  What for? You are sorry because you are abandoning me with other man?”

 

“I wasn’t true Mister. Someone tried to trap me. You have to believe me Mister”

 

“I am afraid if I couldn’t”

 

Hyoyeon took a deep breath. She then stands up.

 

“Where are you going? Are going to leave me again?” he smirks to her.

 

“I am not going leave you. I want to go to the ladies room. Let me prepare myself first. I will tell you the reason I leave you when I get back. You should clam yourself to. I’ll be back” She answered patiently.

 

“You better get back. Oppa, keep watching her or else she might run away” he grins. Hyoyeon was taken aback but she realizes it was her fault at first.

 

“Eunhyuk, please don’t talk harshly to her. You might regret you it when you know the truth” Mrs. Chang tried to advise him.

 

“What about the truth. Do you know something Unnie?” he curiously asked.

 

“You should hear if from her. Just wait and I hope your relationship will turn better after that” she said.

 

He wrinkled his face, trying to figure out what is the meaning behind his words. He was bothered by Mrs. Chang words.

 

 

okay...  One chapter updated..

How is it so far??

Thanks far commenting... and subscribing... ^____^

Have a nice day reading my ff...

Don't forget to leave a comment, okay???