Her Devil Plan...

My maid, my flower

********

 

“Hyoyeon I am going to work now. Go to my studio after classes. You have some work to do. By the way, don’t forget to get the attire from our sponsor for my concert.”

 

“But Mister can I take a pass for today? I have something to do urgently”

 

“Is there anything important than doing your job as my maid?”

 

“Actually I have to attend for job interview this evening. I need money to pay for my studies’ fee”

 

“I don’t care. You will have to send those attires before you do your own thing.

 

“Oo.. okay Mister”

 

Hyoyeon nods and sighed while watching Eunhyuk who leaves slowly from her sight.

 

“Fuh, there is nothing I can do to beat him.” She mumbled as she walks towards her bedroom to prepare herself.

 

********

 

After the classes end, Hyoyeon who was already covered herself with formal attire rush herself to get Eunhyuk clothes for his performances. She intends to go through to the interview after sending those clothes to him.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah the interview will end at sharp 5.00 p.m. There are still 1 hour left. Where are you going? You should be there right now” Sunny tried to chase up Hyoyeon who was already in a taxi.

 

“Sorry Sunny. I still have something to do. You should go first and wait for me there. I will be there as soon as I can.” Replied Hyoyeon while waving to Sunny.

 

“Hyoyeon -ah! You better not let or else you are going to lose that job”.

 

“Araso Sunny-yah. I’ll be there. Don’t worry.”

 

“Babe, you are running so fast. I have called you few times back there. Anyway let’s get going, you and Hyoyeon will not manage to attend the interview attend if we are late. Where is Hyoyeon” Kyunkyun who has just reached gasped his breath.

 

“Ommo…. My poor boy, sorry I didn’t hear you. Hyoyeon was just leave. She still has something to go. It must her boss order. Poor my chingu.

 

“There is nothing we can do about that. We should be there first and wait for her there. Let’s go” said Kyunkyun grabbing Sunny hands and pull her to his car.

 

***********

 

Hyoyeon rushed herself to Eunhyuk changing room. When entering there, she can see nobody was there.

 

“Where is everyone? Why is nobody here? Are they still practicing? I have to go right now. What should I do? The interview session will end in no time.” Hyoyeon mumbled. Her best friends have called for her many times whether or not she can make the time to attend the interview.

 

Ha ra comes to Eunhyuk’s changing room and wanted to support him for his today’s performance. She was curious when she saw a girl sitting on the couch.

 

“Who are you, what are doing here” asks Ha Ra.

 

Hyoyeon stands up and bowed.

 

“Hello, my name is Kim Hyoyeon. I’m Mr. Lee’s maid’ Hyoyeon politely answered, while giving her hand to Ha Ra to shack with her.

 

Ha Ra ignored her arrogantly and sits on the couch. Hyoyeon takes her hand back to the position and felt embarrassed with Ha Ra’s reaction.

 

“So, you are the maid the Eunhyuk has talked about.”

 

“Neh? Yes that was me. But, excuse me, may I know who you are miss? I haven’t seen you before this”

 

“What’s was with this girl? She doesn’t even know a famous Korean female star? She is wired. I wonder why Eunhyuk choose her.” Mutters Ha Ra.

 

“Miss, do you hear me? May I know you miss?” Ha Ra was startled when Hyoyeon faces got near to her.

 

“Oh.. You startled me. You shouldn’t do that!”

 

“Sorry Miss. But you are still not introducing yourself.”

 

“I am his personal assistant” lied Ha Ra confidently.  

 

“Really? Oh, thanks God! Then could you please head these clothes to Mister on my behalf? I really need to go right now. I have important thing to do”

 

“Go ahead. I’ll give these to him when he comes”

 

“Oh, thank you so much Miss.” Hyoyeon thanked to Ha Ra innocently without knowing that Ha Ra was planning something wickedness on her. She excitedly hands the clothes to Ha Ra before she went out.

 

 “Go anywhere you want. I am going to make you regret for being Eunhyuk’s maid. Watch you girl. I am going to play with you” Ha Ra watch Hyoyeon leaves with her devil eyes.

 

Finished 12 chapter....

Sorry for taking so miuch time posting this chapter...

Anyway enjoy the story okay...