Leave...

My maid, my flower

 

**************

 

“Do you still remember this coffee shop? We have a lot of great memories here. You, Donghae and me together.”

 

“Yeah, we share a lot of memories here. Doing courseware, celebrating our birthday together, and as you know this is the place where I supposed to confess to you.”

 

“Eunhyuk-ah I am really sorry for leaving you without telling. I wish I could turn back the time. I should have seen you before leaving”

 

“But you are still leaving even if I confessed to you isn’t?”

 

“You know me the most Eunhyuk. I really cared about my future during that time”

 

“How much Ha Ra pay you for abandoning me, Donghae and our relationship?”

 

“Eunhyuk -ah….”

 

‘She must give you a lot huh. You have become a great designer nowadays. You should be thanking her”

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, please listen to me. I have become like this because I really want to look good for you. You are some of the reason why I received Ha Ra’s offer.”

 

“For abandoning us?”

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, I really wanted to talk to you about something. But you keep blaming me for what I did. Can we forget about this and focus to what I want to say?”

 

“Go ahead Hyerim”

 

“I don’t know how do think about me right now. Now, I have changed Eunhyuk. I can match myself with you with what I am right now.”

 

“I wish that I still could accept you Hyerim. After you leaving us, I waited quite long time for you to comeback”

 

“And I have came Eunhyuk”

 

“I know. My heart was even beating hardly when I saw you yesterday. But as you know my heart have changed, and that is because of….”

 

“Is it because of you maids Eunhyuk? Do you really like her or is it because of pity?”

 

“Why are you saying like that?”

 

“She has nothing Eunhyuk. She is just a maid.”

 

“You are also like her back then Hyerim. But something that differentiate you and her is that her loyalty to me. She never failed to make me feel happy and contented. She has a great attitude and even her existence has already satisfied me. She was even to you and she was more than I imagine, Hyerim.”

 

“How come you compared me with her? You are ridiculous”

 

“I am not. If I wanted someone to be with me, I’d rather choose her instead.”


“How about me? I mean, your feeling”

 

“Hyerim-ah, I appreciated our relationship until now. I do have feeling with you, but I was a long time ago and it slowly disappeared after you leaved us. I am really sorry”

 

“But we can still work it up. I really wanted to be with you Eunhyuk. It was not possible to build up our relationship again since you used to like me”

 

“Hyerim-ah, please listen to me. My heart had changed to someone else….”

 

“Stop it Eunhyuk, I don’t want to hear it. Maybe we could talk about this later. I am going. You may still confused”

 

“I am serious Hyerim. I am going to confess to her and public regarding my real feeling”

 

Hyerim couldn’t talk anymore as she heard that Eunhyuk is going to do something that she couldn’t accept.

 

“I am going to wait you no matter what happen. You may break up with her later.”

 

“Hyerim-ah, please listen to me. Don’t waste your time on me anymore.”

 

“I should go. Let’s meet later” Hyerim couldn’t bear her tears and leaves immediately.

 

“Hyerim!” Eunhyuk put a long relieve sigh while watching her leaving. He felt bed for Hyerim but he really don’t want the abandon her feeling towards Hyoyeon.

 

“I have to tell Hyoyeon regarding my feeling soon. That;s the only way I can solve the misunderstanding between us” he muttered alone.

 

********

 

Hyoyeon was struggling herself while enduring the pain from the eggs and wet kind of thing fling on her. People around her was mocking and blaming her because of the breaking news.

 

“Yah, what have you done to our Eunhyuk oppa. Don’t you feel shame seducing him” some of them shouted to Hyoyeon and cheered by the others.

 

“You flirty woman! You are hired to work for him. What are you doing? You don’t even match with him”

 

“Yeah, she has nothing to be proud of. Why she think that Eunhyuk oppa would like her? That was silly. He was just pitying you, brat”

 

Hyoyeon tears fallen and her hearts hurt when people throw their grudge feeling towards her. She felt cold and pains within her weak body.

 

“You are brat, y and flatter woman. What a shame!”

 

“You are…bla…bla..bla…

 

Hyoyeon shook her head. She tried to talk and cleared the situation. But people ignored her and keep throwing and blaming her.

 

“No… Please stop. Don’t throw anymore. It’s hurt. Please I beg you.” Hyoyeon mumbled with her hurt faces in her sleep. Donghae who sat beside her tried to calm her.

 

“Hyoyeon, it’s okay. I was just a dream. You are safe now” he said while her tears. Hyoyeon opened her eyes. She felt relieves looking at Donghae besides her.

 

“It was really a bad dream oppa. I dreamed about the incident earlier. They thought I am a bad person.”

 

Donghae lifts her body and holds her. Hyoyeon cried on his shoulder and keeps blaming herself. Donghae felt ache as he wishes he could take the pain she tried to endure. He couldn’t bear her tears and take her face in front of him. Hyoyeon was still sobbing.

 

“You are not a bad person. That was just a rumor. People will understand about this later on.”

 

“I am ruining his career.  I don’t want to burden him. I felt really terrible. I failed to pose as good maid to him.”

 

“The real situation will be revealed soon. You have to be patient and tough, Hyoyeon”

 

“I… I… like him oppa. I like my master. That was not a rumor. It was true. I do have feeling to my master. I am an awful person. How could I like for someone like him. I don’t even match with him.”

 

Donghae was surprised with Hyoyeon confession. He felt bitter inside his heart.

 

“You… You like Eunhyuk?”

 

Hyoyeon nodded. She keeps on crying blaming herself. Donghae sighed. He was unable to talk at the moment.

 

“Oppa, please help me. What should I do?”

 

“Listen Hyoyeon. You should tell him your real feeling”

 

“I don’t want to oppa. I must not tell him about this.”

 

“But I think you really should”

 

“Please don’t force me. I felt really awful right now. I don’t want to complicate things.”

 

“Do you really wish to do this?” asks Donghae.

 

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“Then you should leave this house”

 

“What?”

 

“Leave the house”

 

“Should I? How about him?”

 

“You must separate yourself from him to settle the problems. He must already conduct a press for this. I’ll help you to attend it for you to clears the thing.”

 

“I have no other choice. I have to protect him and his reputation. If this way can resolve the thing then I should agree even I really don’t wish to.”

 

“Do you really want this to happen?” ask Donghae seriously. Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“I must do this oppa”

 

“How about him? He likes you”

 

“His feelings for me will not long lasting. Plus I have nothing to be proud of. He can find someone good than me. He may still have feeling for his crush. They look good together”

 

Donghae nods and breathe out. He felt bad for his own friend but he really hurts when seeing Hyoyeon cried because of him.

 

“I am sorry Eunhyuk” he muttered himself.

 

*********

 

“Where is Hyoyeon” Eunhyuk asked Donghae as he entered the house.

 

“She leaved”

 

“What? Are you kidding me?”

 

“I am serious. Am I looking like kidding?”

 

Eunhyuk walks fastly towards Hyoyeon’s bedroom. He saw no one inside. He drops himself on the wall.

 

“Why did she leave?”

 

“She already know it”

 

“Did you tell her?”

 

“No, it wasn’t me. It was someone else. She has many haters right now, do you know it?”

 

“Why did you let her go? She should stay here. I wish I could to protect her” Eunhyuk unable stay calm. He kneeled down and starts tearing.

 

“I couldn’t bear seeing her crying. That’s why I let her go”

 

“I wanted to tell her something. I wish I could tell her my real feeling right now”

 

“Do you really like her?” asks Donghae.

 

“I like her. I want to tell her that. Now she laved me. Where should I find her?”

 

Donghae felt really bad for his friend but he couldn’t tell Eunhyuk wherebout to him. He was in dilemma when seeing Eunhyuk cried over So Min. Eunhyuk sits weakly and blaming him for not being able to confess to her. He felt really pain inside him when he realized she leaved him.

 

 

20th finished... Twist should really occurs to make story alive isn't it.

Enjoy reading this fanfic and hv a nice day...

Thanks so much for commenting and subscribing....

Sorry for not updating for so long….. I will try to catch up the episode in Flower in My life- ps- they are the same story with different title