OMG.. I am upset...

My maid, my flower

 

***********

 

Hyoyeon has just finished her class and intend to go through Eunhyuk‘s home. She then canceled her intention when Eunhyuk called her.

 

“Hyoyeon, come to my workplace right away.”

 

“But Mister, I have just finished my class. Plus I am heading to your home to clean up.”

 

“You can do that later. Just come here as I told you. I need you to clean up my office and my clothing room.”

 

“Sorry but can’t you just tell you crew to clean it for you? I am already in the bus, on my back to your home. Please Mister”

 

“Yah, I am going to shoot my MV this evening. The entire crews will go with me. Stop talking and come here NOW!!”

 

“Ooo…oo…okay Mister I’ll go there as soon as possible.” Hyoyeon just obeyed when Eunhyuk raised his voice.

 

“Ajusshi, can you please stop here? I need to go somewhere else” Hyoyeon asked the bus driver. He nodded and stops the buss. After thanking the bus driver, Hyoyeon went out and take another bus and heading towards Eunhyuk office.

 

*******

 

Hyoyeon was in a rush when he bumped into someone. Luckily, he grabs her on to his body to prevent Hyoyeon from knocking on the floor. Hyoyeon was closing her eye when she falling down. When she opens her eyes, she was lying on someone’s body and he was a man. The man was hugging her tightly and sends her a very sweet smile that every woman wishes to see. Hyoyeon was surprised and embarrass and without her knowing, she slap him at his cheek. He groaned in pain.

 

“Ouch, why did you slap me? I just help you from banging on the floor. I guess it was more painful if you fall directly to the floor.” Hyoyeon realized that she was laying on him.

 

“Sorry Sir. I don’t mean it. I was really surprised because you are hugging me.”

 

“I am not a ert okay. I am just helping you. Could you stand up please? I am dying here.” He said while smiling on her. Hyoyeon stands up right away and apologize. She was ready to go when he grabs her hands. Hyoyeon turns back towards the man.

 

“Aish, I already apologize to you Sir. What else do you want? I am in hurry right now. Please let me go” asked Hyoyeon while trying to escape from him.

 

“You dropped your purse. I just want to give you this.”

 

“ Omo, I don’t realized it. Thanks so much.” She grabs her purse and bowed to him again before passes.

 

Hyoyeon realize that the same man that she bump was on her back while she was heading to Eunhyuk studio. He seems like following her.

 

“What’s wrong with him. Why did he follow me” Hyoyeon asked to herself. She speeds up her pace while looking her back. That man is still following her.

 

“She might think that I am following her. She looks scared. But she looks cute.” Donghae smiles when Hyoyeon keeps looking at him curiously. He was heading to the same direction as Hyoyeon. He was quite surprised when he saw she was entering his buddy, Eunhyuk room.

 

“Who is she? Is she was Eunhyuk’s girlfriend? He never told me that he got a girl.”

 

Donghae was entering Eunhyuk’s studios when someone keeps kicking his back with something. He trying to endure and grabs her hands.

 

“Yah… you ert!! Why you keep following me. Let me go. I said Let me go”

 

“Hey, this is a misunderstanding okay. I am not a ert. How am I going to let you go if you keeps kicking me.”

 

“Then who are you?”

 

“I am his buddy.” Donghae answered while pointing his finger towards a picture in Eunhyuk studio. It was Eunhyuk was with him and a girl. After clamed down, Donghae let Hyoyeon go. Hyoyeon felt guilty.

 

“I am really sorry for kicking you Sir. I thought that you are bad stranger”

 

“It’s really hurts, but I accept your apologize.”

 

“Are you hurt? Let me see?”

 

“No I am alright. I am just kidding.’ laughed Donghae while seeing Hyoyeon’s funny but cute expression. He lends his hands to greet hers. Hyoyeon replied his greeting along with her apologized bow.

 

 

“I am Donghae. I am Eunhyuk’s best friends.”

 

“Hyoyeon, I am Kim Hyoyeon. I am a personal maid of Mister Lee.”

 

“I really thought that you are his girlfriend back then. He never let anyone else enters his room. That’s why I was curious. He must have trust in you.”

 

“I am just doing my job as his maids Sir. I am no one to him.” Hyoyeon cleared the situation. Donghae nodded. He felt really comfortable while talking to Hyoyeon. He thought that Eunhyuk took a great choice taking Hyoyeon as her maids. While knowing each other, Hyoyeon cell phones ranged. It was Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon excused herself and answered the phone.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon I want you right now.”

 

“What do you mean Mister?”

 

“Lend me your body for today”

 

“Lend what!!?”

 

“Don’t you hear me? I want you to come here right now!!!!” Hyoyeon was dumbfounded. She was very clueless with Eunhyuk requests.

 

“Whats wrong Hyoyeon?” asked Donghae.  Hyoyeon faces towards him.

 

“My boss. He wanted me. My body?” replied Hyoyeon.

 

 “Who was there? Who are you talking with?” Eunhyuk was prying when he heard Hyoyeon was talking to someone else and he was a man. He becomes upset at sudden.

 

“Who was he? Who was she talking with? Why am I like this? I am getting upset so sudden. That girl, haw dare she make me miserable like this. I really hate this feeling. Arghhh!!” Eunhyuk tried to calm himself. He endured himself from getting too upset towards Hyoyeon.

 

enjoy my 6th chapter..  Hv a nice reading.