eotteokke?

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

It was a usual Friday night for the boys; they were hanging in the club as usual. Youngbae was enjoying himself on the dance floor as Daesung and Top watch him from their usual sits still amaze with his moves. Dancing is next to Youngbae nature it’s something his body do perfectly and everyone in the club has an awe face as they watch him do his y and smooth dance. Girls where screaming and drooling over him making his lips quirk upward due to the attention his gaining. Few brave girls went near him trying to lure him to dance with them but after making them scream and paralyzed from his oh so moves he went his way to enjoy himself once more.

After a few more dances, Youngbae finally went his way back to his sit taking a glass of beer with him. He drinks it all up as he slaps himself on his sit feeling a little bit exhausted.

“nice job”, Daesung said patting him on his shoulder.

He smiles “why don’t you and hyung go dance, it’s fun”

“Are you kidding me?” Seunghyun look at him with his fierce eye.

Opposite to Youngbae dancing is not really Seunghyun’s thing. Since he didn’t consider it when he was little he never did try to learn how to dance thinking he wouldn’t need it anyway and that makes his body a little stiff. He also got this big body making it a little akward when he do simple dance move, making it look funny. He remember the day when he first try to dance during their Christmas party in the orphanage when there is a game they need to dance to the music, the only thing he did was to shake his booty left and right and all the kids burst out laughing since then he decided that he won’t never ever going to dance. He doesn’t hate it but he doesn’t like it either.

Seunghyun shook his head erasing those bad memories. He took the glass on the table and was about to take a sip when his alarm beep. Every head on the table glance at him, a wide smile immediately emerges on Seunghyun’s faced as he saw his clock. It was already 12 am in the morning and he’s already up in pissing someone off. He took his phone in his pocket still smiling to himself while typing.

“hyung, are you calling someone up to get us away from boredom?” Daesung asked.

“ani, I’m just reminding someone”, he said with a chuckle as he hit the send button.

The two eye each other curiously, having no idea on what’s happening to their hyung. After sending the message Seunghyun put his phone on the table gazing at it every other second, then he started taping his fingers impatiently still looking at his phone. a reply he had been waiting never come and with a growl he took his phone and begun dialling again but this time it wasn’t a text since he put the phone in his ear and waited for her to pick up but she didn’t.

“aisht!!!” he look at his phone pissed.

Instead of pissing the person his calling, it turns out to be the other way around. It was him who got pissed due to her keep ignoring his messages.

---

Seunghyun’s POV

 

‘you want to ignore me, fine.’

‘ Let see what will you do when you already became my slave, the last laugh will still be mine’, I told myself as I almost throw my phone on the table feeling a little bit annoyed. It’s the first time I’ve been texting someone first and take note she’s not even connected to work but still I’m expecting any kind of reply but I never receive one.

“Aisht!”

“Hyung, are you alright?” Youngbae asked as he looks at me worriedly placing his hands on my shoulders.

“Yeah, I’m fine”, I said as I shrug his hands off taking another sip from my drink.

“Hey!” Seungri greeted us as he walks in. I examine him from head to toe and everything seems to look fine expect from his right arm cast.

“Yah! What happen to you?” I asked as he took the sit beside me.

He gave Youngbae a look as Bae handed him a glass.

“you haven’t told them?”

“it’s your job to do the explaining”, he took some peanuts on the table and start munching looking away and started his own conversation with Daesung.

“And what is that Youngbae hasn’t told me and you have to explain?” I asked.

“This has something to do with me doing the job you had given me”

“What about it?”

“It seems that were not the only one after Mr. Park daughter”, I raise an eyebrow looking at him.

“Local Seoul gangster and mafias are also up for the hunt. I bump into some terrible gangsters in Busan and boy there are plenty but not that well skilled, though I got this for not being careful”, he explain shaking his head.

Gangsters? What will they do with her; she’s just a spoiled brat getting all she wants’ from her rich dad. Gangsters don’t usually involve themselves in something like this especially when assassins are involve, could her dad did something that pisses the gangsters and mafias making her daughter everyone’s target. I’m starting to pity the girl having such a father.

“do you got any information from them?”

“eopseo, they also didn’t find out anything about her. Her records is all clear, unbelievable”

, how could that old man hide her daughter perfectly? No trace, no record, and no information about her. Did perhaps he was already prepared about this kind of situation that’s why his very relax.

“Alright, I’ll try to get in to the Park’s business maybe will learn something about her and his dad”, I said as I started to form a plan in my head. There is only one relevant information we knew about her right now and that is she is the daughter of the wealthiest man in Korea. I need to do something to get close to her dad and obtain more information to bring the Park’s down as plan. Something I need to do on my own.

 “Leave the park daughter to me. Go get her dad”, Seungri answer with a grin.

I patted his shoulder giving him a nod.

I knew I can count on Seungri since he’s someone who wouldn’t give up on something that easily and since it’s a case that challenge trackers like him. I smile as I saw a cat drawn on his cast, wonder where that came from?

---

SanDara’s POV

 

“mmm”, I mumble half awake as I snuggle close to the warmth beside me. I came closer placing both of my hands in his broad chest feeling really nice and warm.

‘In his what?!?’

My eyelid pop open as I saw myself face to face with Minho’s bare chest, he was lying next to me in the sofa with his pyjamas on, his hand bracing me protectively, so I won’t fall off. I took my hands off immediately feeling embarrassed what was I doing here beside him? Still asleep he pulls me closer and the bridge of my nose bump into his chest. I felt my cheeks hot due to closeness and well maybe because he smells so good.

‘Yah! Dara what are you talking about?’

 I try to pull myself up trying to break free from his embrace but his arm was so strong. Then I felt something making my eyes pop out of its socket.

“kyaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” I scream pushing him away from me not thinking that I am at edge of the sofa. His eyes widen awake as he reach out for me so that my head won’t hit the floor.

“Are you alright?” he asked worried as he sat me beside him and then faces me.

“Yah, what are you doing sleeping with me half on the sofa?” I asked.

“You should ask that to yourself. Why did you choose in sleeping with me on the sofa than sleeping on your comfortable bed?” he teasingly chuckle.

I look at him confuse, did I perhaps sleep walk my way toward him. I start to bite my thumb, thinking. What did I do last night?

In the middle of thinking the door flung open revealing Eunjung with some groceries on her hand. She turns to our direction and everything she was holding drop on the floor as she cover her so wide mouth.

“Omoo!” she gasp as she stare at us.

I wonder what happen to her, and then I realize what picture is she seeing right now. I was sitting in front of a half guy with him still holding me and my hair disarray and so are his. Minho’s t-shirt was just hanging on the sofa as if he just took it off and place there and I wasn’t breathing evenly since that almost accidental fall.

“err- I think I came in a bad timing”, she said and was about to turn around and leave.

“ani ani”, I run toward her blocking her path waving both of my hands in front of her face feeling really embarrassed the hotness in my cheeks is getting up to my brain. I badly wanted to cry.

“it’s not what you’re thinking”, I said.

She grins at me and whisper “I’ll be expecting to hear every tiny details of this Ms. Park but first finish your business”, she wink at me making my jaw drop on the floor.

‘what business is she talking about?’

“I’ll come back later, arraseo”, she said before leaving.

I face palm myself thinking how did I end up like this?

“So what’s your business?” I heard Minho asked from the couch.

I run my fingers through my hair feeling a little bit frustrated as Minho look at me with his oh so innocent eyes. Gawdh! What will I do with this guy?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: mian I'm going to cut it here..kekeke

still got an exam tomorrow..