Little Bunny's New Home

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

Seunghyun’s POV

 

“Hey?” I started poking her chubby checks to wake her up but she didn’t even budge.

I was expecting that she will yell and snap at me the whole journey but instead she stay calm and quiet. When I try to make small conversation I then realize she already fall asleep. She must been really tired. I look at her sleepy face and I can say I like it more when she isn’t speaking she look nicer and angelic. I laughed at myself upon realizing what I had just blurted out, she angelic? Ani, she’s the little devil in the club isn’t she? She can’t be angelic; she’ll grow tails and horns when she wakes up so I mustn’t be fooled in her state.

I lean toward her to wake her up. “Cheese—“, I was cut off as slightly parted. I gulp a lump in my throat trying to control myself; she looks sweet, smell like honey. , she’s not here for me to get pity or to get me guilty and most importantly she’s not here to tame me. I shrug off those thoughts massaging my temples.

I walked out of the car and was halfway on the stairs when I retracted my step back. I open the passenger seat and scoop her up.

“What a pain”, I mumble as I carry her in my arms while she cuddle closer to me. It must be because of the chill brought by the wind that’s why her warmth felt nice. I was about to bring her to the guest room but then remember I hadn’t change the sheets yet so she ended up in my room. I close the door halfway to allow some lights to enter the room as she lay there peacefully sleeping. I hope she won’t wake up until I’m done with her room.

I went back to the car and brought her things in the guest room. I then started arranging. I took out new bed sheets and two pillows. I then began clearing the small desk on the side. I can’t let her see how messy Seungri left this room; she might think it was me. After putting everything in place, I went back to my room. I open the door slowly so I won’t make any noise.

The small lamp lighting my room was already perfect for me to see her sleeping form. She was lying on her side still peacefully asleep. I wonder if I should change her clothes she looks a little bit uncomfortable with it.

‘Seunghyun!’ I scolded myself upon thinking something nasty.

I scoop her up once again and started walking toward her newly cleaned room. I lay her down and put the blanket on her. I remove her freaking glasses and put it on the side table, she really need to get rid of those.

“Good night”, I mumble as I shut her door from behind me.

---

SanDara’s POV

“mmm”, I stride in my sleep as I felt I was floating and everything once again went blank. It felt nice to be able to sleep long. I haven’t stay in bed this long and it really felt comforting. I run my fingers through the smooth fabric of the bed. I moaned and rolled on my side, hoping more sleep would come.

‘wow, I think it’s made of silk and the scent, it smell uhmm luxurious’

I slowly open my eyes greeted by an unfamiliar surroundings. I don’t remember going in a hotel since I knew I can’t afford it by why am I here? Where is this place? I look around to be greeted with a hotel room set up an arm chair a small table and a lamp close by.  There is a small bathroom in the end of the room another comfortable couch on the side. There was a lighten clock place on the desk and a light control near the bed. My luggage was place on a small rack on the side of the room.

I sat up trying to remember what had happened to me, I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and I suddenly felt relieve. I might just enjoy this little room in a little while. Kekeke, I only going to experience this once in a life time, I  told myself and went up to my luggage. I got myself fresh clothes and a towel.

I take off my clothes and headed to the tub since I decided to have a bubble bath. I sink in and then reach out for the remote on the side. I press a button and music starts to play, cool. I don’t have things like this at home. I sink in much deeper, closing my eyes as I lean my head on the side of the tub.

‘I’m taking you with me’

I almost drown in the bath tub as I remember his eyes, the way he looks at me when he says those words. My eyes widen as I realize where I was, Omoo!!! I immediately stoop up and rinse myself. I put on my clothes, a jogging pants and a white shirt. I fix up the bed and gather my things. When I was sure everything was in place. I slowly walked out the door.

If the room I stayed look like a hotel, the outside was much prettier.  I didn’t know what I had expected but the house look timeless, it was very bright, very wide and has it’s certain charm that I found my mouth hang open as I trail my hands on the exterior as I walked down the stairs. As I reach the first floor I was greeted with the wide space. The appliances in the said house were also in the latest trend and most expensive brand. It wasn’t full though creating more space to move around. Its theme was like black and white nothing so much colourful except the little painting on the wall. It looks like a celebrity house or that house you’ve seen in the television.

Ok, I had no time in drooling on how beautiful his house is. I need to get out of here before he wakes up. I tiptoe myself to the door peeking in every corner to make sure he wasn’t around. I went to the door and started to turn the knob but then nothing happen. This damn door won’t open.

‘aisht! Stupid door’

“Running away?” a voice came from behind me and I almost jump startled.

He smirks as he walks his way toward me and I took a step back bumping on the door behind me.

“I wasn’t running away”, I deny with an awkward chuckle as once again I felt knots on my stomach as he moves closer, he then rest his hand on the door trapping me inside.

“Really?”  He said with a raise eyebrow

“I—I was just—“, I gulp a lump in my throat as he was already in the same eye level as me, the tip of his nose brushing lightly on mine as he angle his head.

“You were just—“, his eyes turn to my lips then back to my eyes.

I close my eyes as I can still feel him getting closer and I waited for our lips to touch but instead, nothing, he didn’t come. I open one eye to take a peek and then he burst out laughing. He was already standing away from me, laughing his off holding a phone in his hand.

“You think I’m going to kiss you again?” he asked in between laughs.

“What I—“

“You were waiting for it”, he once again laugh and show me his phone. There was a picture of me close eyes and lips partly open.

My cheeks start to heat due to embarrassment, why did I close my eyes. Did I really waited for it, well he has been doing it for 3 times already so I—Gawdh! Dara you’re insane. He keeps on laughing at me and so the embarrassment turns to irritation. I grab my sneakers and throw it to him and I was glad I aim his head, right

“Serves you right”, I stick out my tongue at him as his growl in pain.

“You!!!” he then started to attack and so I run for my life but he was fast and I ended up trap in the kitchen. His dining table was separating and I’m still had no plan in getting capture.

“You don’t have any place to run, little bunny”

“Little bunny?” 

His giving me names now?

“Yes, little bunny it suits you. You look like that horrible little creature that bites real hard”

“Horrible?!?”

“Now, come here and accept your master’s wrath”

“Master?”

“Are you going to repeat everything? You’re my slave now, remember?”

“err— am I?” I said innocently.

“Ssantokki?” he growl.

“Alright, please forgive me. I’ll be nice, I promise”, I said raising my right hand and smiling innocently.

“Yeah, right”, he rolled his eyes.

“I’ll do anything you’ll say”

“you will?” the evil grin was on again.

“well I—“

“You already said you will so now, sit”

And so I immediately sat opposite to him there’s nothing I can do but to comply. The contract is already in effect and I can’t afford to get my bills higher.

“And now, I’ll do the talking and you listen. Don’t dare give remarks or try to cut me off when I speak or you’ll know what will happen”

I nodded and motion zipping my lips. I’ll behave or at least try, I told myself. And so he began the talking first about the house. I was assigned to do all the house work, laundry, washing dishes, cleaning the house and everything. Then he told me the does and don’t and it was a tons of don’t I think I never heard the does.

“So everything in your room is free but once your outside everything depends on me, since this is my house and I’m going to pay the entire bill. Ah, before I forgot you cannot touch any food inside the refrigerator unless I say so and you can’t also put anything in there”

“Eh, but how about my food?” I asked in panic.

Is he planning on starving me?

“I’ll decide what you’ll eat or whether you eat.  I’m not really that cruel so you don’t have to worry”, he chuckle making me doubt him.

“Fine fine, my ears are already bleeding can we continue this another time?”

“I think I’m already done”

“Really?” I beam out trying to irritate him as I rejoice that he finally stops.

“I’ll just tell you when I came up with new things”, he grins devilishly.

“what!?!”

---

After that talk he volunteer in making me my brunch since I woke up late I didn’t have time to eat breakfast. I really having a hard time in figuring him out since he got a lot of mood swings, from being annoying, he suddenly turns nice, then mean, then play full, then back being a jerk. I wonder if he got a disorder or something his truly unpredictable.

“Don’t you wear apron while working in the kitchen?” I asked as I watched him cook my brunch.

“No, that’s girl stuff”

“No it’s not, chef wear those things”, I pointed out.

“I’m not a chef so I don’t need to wear that stuff and it doesn’t really look manly”

“It looks cute”, I blurted out upon remembering Minho wearing my mom’s apron back in Busan. Even though he wears that stuff it didn’t make him look gay or anything. I actually find it cute and nice to look at; I even bought him a pink apron during Christmas.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing”, I giggle as I imagine him wearing something pink with bunny prints.

He began serving me food, and for a minute I thought he was my slave as he makes sure that everything was in the right place. I started attacking the food as soon as he gave me the signal.

“Wow, I really made the right decision of not allowing you an access to my refrigerator. You’re a monster”

I roll my eyes, from horrible bunny I turn into a monster. What a fast evolution. I look at him and then the rice cooker asking if I can have some more in silence.

“Fine, eat it all up. Just clean everything in the sink once your finish”

“Thank you”, I beam and started attacking the food for the 2nd time. You cannot blame me for being like this I haven’t eaten dinner last night and breakfast this morning, I’m starving.

I’m still in the middle of eating when I heard a familiar ringtone coming from his pocket.

“Is that my phone?” I look at him suspiciously.

“Ah yeah, I forgot to give it back to you it fell in the car”, he took it out from his pocket and the ring dies as he handed it to me.

‘Why the hell is he holding on my phone?’ I still gave him a suspicious look as I took my phone.

“What 52 missed calls?”

“From the same number, that person has been calling you since last night. I was actually fighting the urge of throwing your phone since it won’t turn off. You should buy a new one”

“Did you answer any of my calls?” I asked as I check my phone.

“No, why would I bother to do that. I might get infected when I put that creepy thing near my face”, and so he open the faucet and started washing his hand.

“Infected? Do I look like someone who had infectious disease?”

“Sometimes”

‘His really unbelievable’

“You—”, I was cut off when my phone once again rings.

“Yoboseyo?” I stood up from my seat walking away from him. I couldn’t possibly allow him to eavesdrop with my conversation.

 

 

later…

 

Dara was busy in washing the plates in the sink when she heard his voice boom from the living room. With bubbles in hand she runs out of the kitchen to take a peek. Seunghyun is on the phone massaging his temple. She caught his attention as he put down his hand looking at her. She points at herself thinking if he was calling for her. He shook his hand and shoo her away, when he was sure she was gone. He turns back his attention to the phone.

“No, I mean you don’t need to come here. I’ll go there to check it out, for myself”, he whisper. “Alright, wait for me”, and so he  hung up.

He went to his room and started to change. He put on his black leather jacket and took his gun from the side drawer, sliding it in the pocket. He steps down the stairs playing with his key.

 “Going out?” Dara asked as soon as she saw him.

“Yeah, I’ll come back late. So enjoy yourself while I’m gone”, he said walking past her then he stops and turn around. “And don’t try to run away, because the door only follows me so you cannot possibly go out unless you know the key code. And don’t you try to enter the wrong code or the police might go running here and arrest you for trespassing”, he evilly laughs.

“Don’t worry, I won’t run anymore”, Dara pouted crossing her arms over her chest.

“Alright, then enjoy yourself little bunny while your master is gone”, he said and walk his way toward the door. Dara silently follow him behind. She tries to peek over his shoulders to see if he was entering the key code but instead he just press his thumb on the lower portion and it click open.

“You think I’ll enter the key code when you’re watching”, he chuckle.

“I wasn’t. I just want to see you off”

“Fine, I’m going now”, and he shut the door behind him.

Dara’s eye glitz as he heard his car zoom out. It was her time to enjoy the luxury of the house. She runs to the sofa bouncing her on the comfy chair. She saw her reflection in the wide plasma and so she decided to watch from it but she can’t find any button on the TV and so she search for its remote. She look under the small table beside the TV , under the sofa, the cushions but she can’t find it anywhere. She growl in frustration, what can she possibly do in this house when everything seems to have a sensor and only follows its owner.

“aisht!!!!!!!”, she scream and it echo inside the house.

She lay flat on her stomach burying her face on the little pillow on the sofa trying to take a nap when her phone beeps. She rolls to her side not thinking and fall down the floor. She sat up with creased eyebrow; she took her phone out from her right pocket and flips it open.

 

From: it’s me

Enjoy your little freedom without consuming too much electricity.

 Kekeke XP

 

‘I’m dying of boredom here you jerk. You should at least left me something to do’

 

She stare at the phone annoyed, she wasn’t planning on texting him back. She was about to put back her phone when it beep once again.

 

From: it’s me

There’s a mini library on the second floor, 3rd room..

Enjoy little bunny..

 

A smile emerges on her lips as she read the text, a small library that’s what she need to kill the boredom. She speeds up running on the stairs, after reaching the 2nd floor her eyes roam once again. There was actually 4 rooms on the second floor, one was the room she slept in last night,   next to it was the master bedroom and it was lock like the room in the far end. She stop upon reaching the 3rd room, she slowly turn on the knob and slowly went inside.

She gasps as she saw the collection of books inside. She runs her fingers on the books surprise with the large collection of good books. After choosing a novel to read, she sat down on the floor. She was just beginning when wind blows from the open curtain. She stood up and curiously went her way to the curtain she sway them away and was greeted with a small porch. She laid the book she was holding on the chair on the side as she look down at the mini garden and once again she was taken by surprise.

‘How could a jerk like him own something like this?’

It was a lively garden with different plant and flowers blooming in it. That she wonder how he manage to take care of it. She leans on the porch and presses something accidentally and then the sprinkles started. She smile as she saw a small rainbow forms in the mini garden

”I guess this home wouldn’t be that bad”, she mumbles to herself with a smile.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

a lot of thanks everyone for supporting and reading this fic.

and also for leaving comments and thoughts I really appreciate it..

i'm still cooking up scenes, kidahryojuseyo..^^

we'll go those scene later..

and oh yeahI would like to thank @idreamhigh-b2uty for the banner..

i like it..b(^^)d