If You Only knew. I Don't Want to Be Separated From You.

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

Seunghyun's POV

 

I saw how her eyes loose focus after hearing what I said as tears stream down her face. I turn around and walked away as I felt like my mask is about to fall. I felt like I was being stab a hundred times and each time the blade is being twisted in my heart. I can’t stand looking at her like this I can barely breathe as I feel like walking to my own death. Not like this. Seunghyun get a grip you never felt anything when you kill people. It’s just a girl crying you've seen a lot more worse why are you getting so affected. Why are you?

 

"You're not good enough"

 

"She don't deserve you"

 

!! Why does it hurt? I'm not supposed to feel like this. How many times did I do this before? How many hearts did I break? This is supposed to be nothing. I see worse than this I can’t even name all those girls who cried to me. I bitterly laugh as I about to lose my mind.

"You'll forget about her soon", I said convincing myself as I gulp down my drink. I end up sitting on of the stool inside the club we use to hang out. The club where I met that cute little bunny for the 2nd time around that time I also did make her cry.

 

! Why do I always make her cry?

 

Her face once again invaded my head, her sweet smile, her cute pout, and the sound of her laughter. Her laughter sounds like bell chimes, so beautiful. Even the way she yells at me, her sleeping form how come everything about her is so vivid in my memory. I took down another drink trying to erase those thoughts. I felt something moist dripping down on my cheeks. My hands slowly rise up to touch it. Am I crying?

---

SanDara's POV

 

'I want you' wow! Nice choice of words Dara. You sound like a desperate . Seriously how can I be so stupid? I wasn't even able to control myself. And my choice of words I wanna slap myself at this instant. I should have told him that I like him. But isn't it obvious? I'm willing to be like his other girls cause I stupidly like him that much. I sigh giving it much thought. Damn it! I don't know myself anymore. Why did I even fall for that jerk?

 

If I told him I like him would I have a different response? Maybe not. Gawdh! Who am I fooling? I should stop thinking about it. I should stop fooling myself. He doesn't want me he made it clear earlier.

 

Get a grip Dara! You know he was playing with you yet you still lets him affects you. You still let you're stupid self fall for him. And the worse thing is you still want to be with him. How stupid could you get?

 

I wipe away my tears with back of my hand as I stood outside waiting for Eunjung to come pick me up. The jerk went out and left me feeling stupid and miserable. I shook my head erasing those painful memories as I felt hot tears swelling up again. I got rejected big time and it hurts like hell. Damn!

 

I can no longer stay here after how I acted back there I don't think I can even face him. I should have done this a long time ago. Get some distance to prevent myself from this fall but I know it’s already too late.

 

I heard a car honk and my heart almost drops surprise. Is he back? I feel myself stiffen as my brain start to panic thinking of what should I do? Where should I run? I just want to disappear and never be found. If only I could reset things and go back to the day that I haven't met him maybe I wont feel this miserable.

 

"Hey! Dara!!" I look at the person on the driver sit waving at me and I sigh in relief. It’s Eunjung. She waves at me enthusiastically having no idea what happen. I can’t wave back though since I'm feeling so tired and drain out. I just force a sly smile and walk toward her car.

 

"Is that all?" She asked as she eyes my belongings.

 

"Uhmm I'll just get my other stuff—“, I stop realizing what I just blurted out..No! I don't think I can go back. I—"Yes this is all", I then said as I walk my way to her car.

 

We were about to go when I saw him walking from a distance. I immediately look away as our eyes met but look back as I saw a black car stop near him. The driver’s window rolled down and I saw him lean down to talk to the driver who I can see is a beautiful young brunette. I caught his lips twist into a smile as he talks to her.

 

Does he know her? Is she one of his girls? Could it be that he invited her over cause I was—STOP IT!! I screamed inside my head. Stop hurting yourself he doesn't want you.

 

"Dara?"

 

"Can we please go now?" My voice almost a whimper as I clench my hand on my chest . I felt the stabbing pain again. Why does it hurt so much?

 

I wasn't aware of what happen next as I was so lost in my own thoughts in my own world drowning myself in my tears. When I finally got back to my senses I was already in Hyesun apartment on her bed and the two where sitting beside me trying to soothe me.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Talk to us Dara please”, Eunjung begged as she looks she’s about to cry as well.

 

I look at them as they look at me with full of concern. I bet this is the first time they saw me like this. Well this is the first I've ever felt like this torn and broken.

 

"Dara what's wrong?"

---

Eunjung's POV

 

I can't believe I'm seeing this my poor little Dara . I watch her sleeping form with those stains of tears on her face. She is still cluthing her chest as she felt asleep crying her heart out.

Somehow I felt guilty. I was the one who keeps pushing her to date a hot guy like that jerk. Maybe I should have stick with the best friend. I massage my temple in frustration.

 

"Hyesun keep an eye on her I'll be back"

 

"Wait!! Eunjung", I heard Hyesun called out as I storm out of her place.

 

I need to talk to that assbutt.

 

If I'm going to be honest what's running in my head isn't really nice I wanna go havoc and trash that guys place. If it comes to the point of making sure he never see the daylight again. I'm on it!! No one is suppose to hurt my poor Dara. She is too precious for this world.

 

I continue to rang his door bell getting bit impatient. This guy seriously is getting into my nerves. I was about to leave when I finally caught a sight of the monster. And hell yes he surely does look like one.

 

I stand there watching him as he make his way towards me. Though he doesn't seem to notice as he was swaying on the street head bowed down, hair dissray and clothes wrinkles. He looks horrible. Rough night I guess.

 

'Ugh!' my nose wrinkle as he comes close. He smells like booze, it's so strong that It might knock out weak humans. Yeah!! It's certain a really rough night for this dude.

 

He finally notice me and look up.

 

"What do you want?" he asked in a very annoyed tone.

 

Notice but not recognized.

 

"I'm Dara's friend", with just the mention of her name something change. I saw something flash in his eyes as his jaw tighten.

 

"She's not here", his voice was firm as he looks away but nah it will never escape me the sound of denial as he turn his back on me.

 

There is more going on here I sense it. I'm an actor I'm pretty good in acting and I can pretty sense when someone is faking things.

 

"I know"

 

"Then what do you want?"

 

I eyed him from head to toe. Dang! He looks like he aged overnight kindda remind me of Dara state at the moment.

 

"I'm really here to kick your but looking at you. Ugh! I don't think I have to", he stare at me in disbelief before deciding to ignore me as he walk past me to unlock his door.

 

"You should have let her go earlier. Dara didn't deserve that"

 

The way his hands clenched from his side despite that blank expression on his face and the way something flash in his eyes when I mention her name didn’t escape me.

 

The pain in his eyes is real and I wonder what was stopping him for letting it all out. Why is he trying to act like he doesn't care. Why did he push her away?

 

"I should have", I heard him whisper before he closes the door.

---

SanDara's POV

 

"Hey!" I look at Minho standing casually outside Hyesun's place as I walked my way toward him. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I can't help asked when he suddenly message me telling me that he is down stairs. Didn't even know how he know where I was. 

"Eunjung called me. She said you need me"

 

Ofcourse. I wonder what story did she share. I sure did scare them being an over dramatic drama queen but I hope that's not the story he knows. 

"Gawdh!!" I sigh. 

 

"You alright?" he asked staring at me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" he shake his head rolling his eyes. 

"I'm really dissapointed in you. You keep lying to me...", Minho's voice trail off as I caught a reflection on the glass wall beside us. 

 I jolted and turn around as my eyes search for him. 

"Dara what's wrong?" He was about to reach out to me but I averted his touch as my eyes continue to roam. 

 

"Wait" I told him as I took a step away from him toward the place where I think I saw him. 

 

Where is he? I need to go to him? I...

 

"Dara!" I was finally pulled back into reality when I felt Minho's held me on my wrist.

 

"Are you trying to escape me again?"

 

“No, I—“, I stop realizing what I’m doing as my eyes catches Minho. “Ugh! What exactly am I doing?” I palm face myself sighing as I look away. Why would he come here? I think I’m hallucinating again he seems to be appearing everywhere. Damn it Dara what did that jerk do to you? I think I’m under his spell.

 

Minho look at me all worried.

 

"I'm fine lets just go", I manage to say before things turn pitch black.

 

~o0o~