WHO'Z THAT GIRL?

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 

"Who the hell are you?" Cl asked as she stares at the surprise girl in front of her. "And what are you doing here?"

 

Dara open just to closed it again as she doesn’t know how to response. She recognizes the girl, the one that calm Seunghyun in front of her at the club. She gulps a lump in as her eyes grow wide staring at the girl who was giving her a murderous look.

 

A thud coming from the girl’s heels can be heard clearly in the house as she walks her way toward her while she slowly took a step backward.

 

 

"Are you not planning to answer? I don’t really got a lot of patience with me", she warned.

 

"You don’t have to worry about me", Dara sad shaking both of her hands in front of her still feeling nervous of the murderous stare the girl was giving her.

 

"Worry about you?" Cl smirks as she face her "Why would I? you should worry about yourself"

 

"ah, nae", Dara response trying to form a friendly smile to ease the tension but unfortunately form an awkward one that just irritates the girl.

 

"Are you making fun of me?" Cl said in grinded teeth as she grabs her arm harshly making her gasp.

 

"CHAE!!!"

 

Dara's scared eyes immediately darted to the open door and she suddenly felt relieve as their eyes met.

 

“Kaja, the others are waiting”, he then said walking toward them and grabbing CL’s hand that was holding Dara.

 

"Who the hell is she?" she asked still not facing him as she close her eyes taking a deep breath calming herself while she felt the knife that was hidden under her skirt.

 

Seughyun paused for a second staring at her.

 

"She's—"

 

"Part timer", Dara cut off without thinking looking at the two. She doesn’t want to cause misunderstanding.

 

CL glances at Seunghyun with a raise brows, wanting to hear it from him but instead of answering he just pull her with him away from Dara.

 

"Kaja!"

 

---

Chaerin’s POV

I let myself be drag by him afraid that I might kill someone right now. Wait, why would I be afraid to kill her in front of him? We already killed a lot together it won’t be a new sight, right?  I watch his back as he brought me downstairs where his car was supposed to be parked. I once stop as soon as I saw his car. Looking at it right now it seems like someone just flew out of there leaving the door open and it didn’t even reach halfway of the parking.

“Did you rush here for her?” I asked in disbelief as I pull my hands from his hold. He looks back at his car then back at me.

 

“Let’s go”, he once again called.

 

“Why can’t you just answer me? Who the hell is that girl upstairs?”

 

“Chae”, warning can be clearly heard in his tone and I knew he wasn’t up for explaining. I knew he got tons of girls lurking around but not once did he bring them to his house nor got this concern to any of them.

 

“Fine, I guess I’ll have to clear everything with that ”, I said with grinded teeth as I turn around to go back but before I can even take a step he already held my arms and made me face him.

 

“You don’t have to”, he said as he loosens his hold as he looks away.

 

“Then tell me”, I felt my eyes starting to get wet due to irritation. Why can’t they answer just a simple question? They’re the one making everything hard. “Am I going to loose you?”

 

Why do I feel I already did?

 

“Shhh”, he held my face as he wipes a tear that escape with his thumb. “You don’t have to be bothered about her, she— is nothing”, a small smile from on his lips before he placed a kiss on my forehead making me startle, just earlier he looks like his someone I don’t know, rushing and saving another girl from my wrath but as I heard his words I suddenly felt relieve.

I wrap my arms around him feeling his warmth, he is still mine. I guess I was over thinking things. He is still my Seunghyun and that girl— she’s just like those other girls, another toy. Right?

 “Mianhae”, I told him before placing a kiss on his lips.

 

---

 

*At the party

 

 

Everyone was cheering as the party started to get more alive as they went to the top floor of their building to continue their celebration of Teddy, CL and Se7en arrival and successful mission. Everyone was having a great time as the music and cheering fill the entire room.

 

"Gunbae!!" everyone cheers raising their glass as they dance to the music.

 

Everyone was enjoying except for the little brat who was sitting on the sofa busy with his tablet.

 

"Aisht!" he irritably muttered as the data he was looking for won't come out.

 

"Still having a problem locating Parkie?" Youngbae asked as he sat down beside him.

 

"All her data's are deleted from her school. Tell me how could that be possible?"

 

"Connection, boy"

 

"This is really unfair and frustrating"

 

"Don't worry, I'm already fixing those corrupted data you had gathered. It'll be out in a few weeks, just enjoy tonight", he then said patting the maknaes shoulder before standing up and proceeding to the dance floor.

 

Seungri just shook his head as he grab a drink on the table finished it all up and stood, as well. The mission that has been given to him has been taking long for the first time. If it's just someone from other organization or maybe assassin from overseas it won't even take him a day to track him but then it was just a daughter of a wealthy man. That's right just a daughter of a wealthy man and it's already taking him almost a month still having no clue where she is or what she looks like.

 

He went out of the room as he wasn't really in the mood for the party. The other hyung has already been questioning his capability making him so disappointed of himself.

 

He curse out loud and was about to kick something but stop as he caught a figure of someone in the balcony. He slowly move his way and was surprise to see CL standing there alone looking far into space with a glass and a bottle of wine resting on the side. The wind is cold and blowing softly on her direction but she didn't even see her shiver even though she was wearing a short black dress with her back expose. She was indeed a beauty with the moon's light highlighting her features.

 

"Mind if I join you?" CL glance at her side only to see Seungri leans on the balcony as he gave her a cheeky smile.

 

"Get lost", she snorted looking away getting irritated as the guy he less expected pop out.

 

"Err— still the same old jungle cat. What are you doing drinking here alone? Hyung and the others are enjoying upstairs?"

 

"None of your business"

 

"Yah!" he faced her looking at her closely. "Did you and hyung fight?"

 

"...."

 

"Ah! I knew it" he snaps his finger "You and hyung did fight? Why? What did you find out at his house?"

 

"No, why should we?"Cl raises an eyebrow as he stare at Seungri's curious yet somehow happy face. She would definitely want to wipe it out but she wasn't in the mood to that moreover she wasn't in the mood to do anything.

 

"Why should you?" he throw the question back.

 

"Tss, stop blabbering non sense and get lost"

 

"Am I blabbering non sense?" he asked as he looks away and stare at the garden below "Hyung, has been acting weird lately"

 

"What do you mean?" she look at him confuse.

 

"You know what I mean", he smirked owning a frown from her. "Come on, his been pre occupied with something. He has been checking his phone more often, the creepy smile he wears around, not allowing anyone go to his house. Seriously, I've been living with him for this past years and now I am even counted to those people who are prohibited to visit him plus he being found of bunnies" he stop look around before leaning forward.

 

"Don’t you know his raising one in his office?" he softly whispers.

 

"That man is CRAZY!"

 

"What's wrong with raising bunnies?"

 

"Yah, can you hear yourself? I won't mind if he raises a lion or a dragon, that would be much better but an Assassin like him raising a cute bunny for a pet, it's creepy" he said shrugging.

 

"Why can't you just mind your own business?"

 

"I'm just saying what I'm noticing. Hyung, never take any relationship seriously so if you don't want to be hurt at the end you better know your place in his life"

 

"I'm different from all his girls and you knew that", She fired back irritated.

 

"Yes, you are", he chuckle before shoving his hands inside his pocket and walk away.

 

CL eyebrow connected as she grabs the glass of wine and drunk it all up to ease the irritation she was feeling after the conversation with Seungri.

 

"Bunnies?!?"

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, your home", Dara said as she stood up her seat and approach the guy who just enter the door. The guy smile as he gesture her to come close..

 

"Bunny!" he called out making Dara stop a few inches away from him as he continue to gave him that silly smile.

 

"Are you drunk?" she asked with a raise eyebrow.

 

"I'm hungry", he then said.

 

"Oh, I see. I'll make something for you just wait a minute", she was about to turn around but he already caught her on her elbows and push her on the nearest wall.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" she asked in panic as she saw herself once again pin on the wall. But instead of answering he rest his forehead on hers.

 

"Your drunk", Dara said as she smells the alcohol from his breath.

 

"Ani", he said shaking his head as he leans few inches away."Im— not drunk"

 

Dara's eyebrow connected as she was sure he is."I'm—" he paused locking her eyes with hers "CRAZY", he gave her the famous smirk of his before he started to close the gap of their faces.

 

"Yah!", Dara panic as her heart start beating wild inside her chest. He look at her tense face amuse. "If you do something stupid I'm going to hit you with something", she threatened looking at the vase nearby.

 

"Hit me", he then challenge making her speechless and with that he claim her lips.

 

Dara's eyes widen as his lips touch hers. She try to reach the vase nearby but then pull back as her eyes shut and her hands make its way to his hair.

She didn't know or understand what happens but she started kissing him back. She didn't even know how she was able to do it since she had no experience in such stuff yet her lips are moving synchronize to his and they both got lost in bliss.

 

They were both out of breath as their lips parted and Dara could only look at him with confusion in her eyes. She wants to ask ‘why?’ Not just to him but to her as well.

 

“I’m really crazy”, he then said with a smirked before he turns around to leave her.

 

~o0o~