Stolen Kiss

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

Dara's POV

“Yah! Where are you going?” my friend asked me as I stood up from my sit.

“leg cramps”, I lied. I just want to get out of the cinema before everything gets cheesy.

I went to the small hallway that had a few lights on. I was halfway to the exit when a guy suddenly appears from nowhere grabbing me on my waist and he suddenly pins me on the wall. The next thing I knew I was pressed against the wall by a tall guy. He stares at me before leaning closer.

“yah! What do you—“ I didn’t have a chance to finish my sentence as he pressed his lips on mine.

“Uhm—“, I try to break free from his grip as well as his lips that were starting to burn,  but he was just too strong.

“Yah!” someone yelled from the side and he finally let me go to face the women.

Even though he already let me go. I felt frozen from where I was. I can still feel his warm lips on mine. I felt like I don’t own my body anymore.

“Seunghyun”, the girl yelled as she walks her way toward us.”How dare you”, she was about to slap him but he caught her hand halfway. I swear I saw him smirk looking back at the girl. Who was extremely really angry as her eyebrows were all pulled together?

“what do you think you’re doing?” the guy asked.

“How dare you cheat on me?”

“What!” he laugh “Cheat? Are you crazy? Who’s cheating?”

“And now you’re denying it. Caught you in the act”

“Ani”,  he shook his head as the player’s smile started to form on  his lips.” Yah, it’s already over between you and me so how can I possibly cheat on you? Tsk tsk” he once again shook his head like he was annoyed.

“I thought I made it clear 15 minutes ago so you don’t have a right to slap me. Aisht, I really hate slow girls”

“Aisht! Nappun namja”, the girl breaks free from his grip and walk away.

“Jalja!” he said waving.

“Now where were we?” he turns back to me

I gulp in nervousness I hadn’t felt my body yet. I really can’t move.

He smiles ones again this time it looks innocent and real as If he didn’t do anything wrong. He Examines me from head to toe.

“ah, yes thank you for the kiss it really did help me a lot”, he winked and he turns to the exit.

That’s when I finally get back to my senses. As anger flows into my veins.

“Yah!”

He stops and looks back. He touches his lips, slightly tasting it then he shook his head.

“Don’t you wear lipsticks?” he suddenly asked.

He his lips slightly  “I really like strawberry and chocolate flavor though cheese isn’t bad”, he returns back to his player smile that really annoyed me. “Annyong, cheese agashi”, and he totally walkout.

Cheese!?!

“YAH! YOU ERT”, I almost scream my throat out.

----

SEUNGHYUN's POV

“Cheese?” Seungri chuckled when I told him what had happened at the cinema.

“Unique flavor, right?” I touch my lips once more looking at the side mirror of the car. We already left the vicinity of the mall and on our way to a club in Hongdae.

“ I don’t know, I haven’t heard such things”

“hmm, wae? how many girls have you kiss?” I teased.

“do you really want to start counting?” he said irritated. “By the way how did the girl you kiss react?”

“React? Hmmm”, I try to think clearly “She was stiff, mesmerize I guess”

“Yeah, right. You’re the bomb”, he chuckles. “Was the chick HOT”

“ani, she was skinny and totally plain. She’s the type you won’t go to take a second look”, I said confidently. I don’t really find the girl attractive.

“really? Hyung you might just be saying that so I won’t go looking for her, do you?”

“Why are you planning to hunt her?”

“Of course, if she’s hot. How could hyung kiss someone who isn’t hot?” he said doubting what I had said.

“I just need her to finish the job”

“Yeah, the job. I forgot about that. Did you got anything from the subject?”

“I wouldn’t have split with her that easily if I didn’t”, I reach out to my pocket. “I didn’t just obtain information from her. I also got the keys”, he looks at me surprised and we both shared I wide grin.

“You're are TOP”

---

Sandara's POV

“He said your lips taste like cheese?” Eun Jeong asks as she already heard my story.

“Uhm”, I nod my head and took another bite of meatballs. We were already at the mall’s food court and I wasn’t enjoying my lunch as we talked about the ert in the cinema.

That ert, I’m going to break his neck the next time I see him. He’s dead.

I was grinding my teeth together as I took another cup of rice. Eun Jeong just keeps staring at me as I eat like she was the one having no appetite.

“Cheese you say”, she was trying to think clearly. “Woah!” her eyes widened as She stares at me.

“What”, I took another meatball. Thinking about that kiss makes me hungry.

“Perhaps, it’s the popcorn we ate. Its cheese flavor remembers, isn’t it?”

After hearing it I forgot how to chew. And swallow the whole meat in an instant. That was embarrassing.

“Ulk!” the meatball was stock in my throat. I was chocking.

“Dara, are you alright”, she helps me with a glass of water. “I told you to eat slowly”

When did she ever say that? Ugh! But that wasn’t the problem here. Don’t tell me he had tasted the popcorn that we had eaten at the cinema.

That was gross.

“uhuh, think so. You weren’t ready for your first kiss”¸and she finally started with her veggie salad.

“wah!” I cried. “Why does it have to happen to me, wae?”

“At least you had to kiss a hot tall guy. That won’t happen every day, at least not for you”

I gave him a death glared.

“What?”

“Are you my friend?” I gave her a fake smile. I was hoping she’ll help me get my revenge on that jerk but she doesn't even have any plans.

“Yah, Dara. You have been single the whole time when will you experience something like that. It’s not like you’re getting any younger so you must start dressing up and fix your style a little”

“Yah! Eun Jeong what’s wrong with my style?”

“err— do you want me to point it all out”, she said giving me a face that would tell me how miserable I look, for her.

I’m not good at dressing myself or giving myself proper makeup. That’s why I don’t even bother putting on some. I usually wear a pair of jeans, blouses, baggy pants, a plaint-shirt, and sneakers. Anything I’m comfortable with. I was marked as old fashion or weirdo looking especially with my large eyeglasses always hanging over my nose. But I see myself as plain simple and I’m happy with that.

I look at Eunjeong examining her from head to toe. Compared to me she is stylish though she cut her hair short she looks more feminine than me.

Eoteokke?

---

Eun Jeong shook her head having no response from Dara. She waves her chopsticks in front of Dara’s face realizing she’s spacing out and finally decided to grab some of her meatballs. She wasn’t planning on eating meat since she was trying to keep her figure until the audition in a talent agency. But seeing how Dara had enjoyed the food regardless of what had happened to her at the cinema made crave from some meat.

Her chopsticks were slowly making its way near the yummy meatballs like she was a lion slightly moving toward her prey when suddenly Dara’s phone started ringing.

Aisht! Stupid phone, she mumbles to herself backing away.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

The phone didn’t stop ringing, she ones again look back at Dara.

‘Yah! Aren’t you picking it up?”

“..” she still didn’t get a response.

“argh! Seriously”, she stood up a little and pinch Dara's cheek making her came back to the real world.

“Yah!” she complains rubbing her cheeks.

“Aigoo, your finally back”

“eh?” she asked confused.

“Hurry picks up your phone” that is when she finally realizes her phone is ringing.

“ah right! Hello?”

Eun Jeong starts nibbling her salad once more feeling sick of eating the leafy thing for almost 3 weeks.

“What!” Dara's tone was in panicked as her eyes widened.

After ending the phone call she hurriedly jumps off her seat and grabs her bag on the next chair but Eunjeong has grabbed her bag as well.

“Where do you think you’re going? You promised me you’re going to go with me to the club tonight”

“Mianhae, Eunjeong this is urgent. I’ll leave the keys of our dorm to the ahjumma next door eh”, she said and pull her bag out of Eunjeong hands.

“Aisht!!! I’m going crazy. What will I do tonight?” Eun Jeong said scratching her head as she watches her friends back disappear.

****