A Day With THE JERK.

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 

 

“Dara”, Seunghyun called out as he found the living room empty as he enters.

 

“Dara-ah!” he once again called getting annoyed as he didn’t get any response from the girl.

 

“Da—”, he got cut off as the girl run down the stairs. She wasn’t wearing her usual outfit right now instead she was wearing  a white t-shirt, denim shorts and her hair tied up into a clean pony tail she wasn’t even wearing her glasses. And Seunghyun can’t help but be mesmerize with the beauty approaching him.

 

“I’m sorry I was doing the laundry and didn’t hear you calling. Do you need something?” she asked in a sweet voice.

 

Seunghyun continue to stare at her still shook with the transformation. He already knows she’s beautiful but it still different when you see her change for real.

 

“Hey!” she snap her finger in front of him cutting him from his trace.

 

“What are you wearing?” he asked his eyebrows connecting in confusion.

 

“Oh, this”, she look at her outfit. “It’s Eunjung clothes. I decided to wash all my clothes today and so I borrow this for awhile. Don’t worry I’ll change immediately after my clothes dried.

 

“No”, she was taken aback with his reply as she saw something flush on his checks. “I mean, you look more human wearing that. You should have wear those kind of things in the first place”

 

“What, are you saying I don’t look human before?”

 

“Sort off”, he chuckle before he went to the kitchen and grab a black plastic bag. He then went to where her clothes are hanging. He grabs her clothes and start throwing them inside the bag.

 

“Yah! Those are my clothes”, she protested and was about to retrieve it but he glower at her making her back off. He took all of her clothes and shoves it inside the bag. He then headed to the mini garden upstairs. Throw the bag with the pile of leaves the next thing she knew her clothes where burning. Dars’s eyes bulge out of it socket in horror and disbelief.

 

“Yah! That’s my clothes!” she yelled.

 

“You don’t need it anymore”

 

“What?!? I don’t have any clothes left”

 

“I’ll buy you a new set”

 

Dara paused.

 

“Don’t worry I won’t add it to your debt”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“Yes, so don’t shed tears over those things”

 

“hmp, you should have just donated those instead of burning it to ashes”

 

“Yeah , right as if someone will still wear those kind of clothes. You see were on the 21’st century not in the 80’s”, he walks back in the house with Dara following him from behind.

 

“So you like my outfit?”

 

He turns around to face her.

 

“Like I said it makes you look more human though you cannot go out wearing those shorts”

 

“Why?”

 

“You just can’t”, he told her and once again turns around.

 

“Oh, right I almost forgot I’m going to the grocery down the road”, she said and was about to head to the door but Seunghyun had already grab her wrist.

 

“Dara!!!” he said with grinded teeth.

 

“I said you can’t go out with those”

 

“Why?”. She once again asked.

 

“Because…. It’s to revealing”

 

“It is?”She cover herself with her arms “Then what should we do I need to go out and buy a new set of clothes”, she chime teasingly.

 

Seunghyun roll his eyes and took his phone in his pocket staring at her. “Don’t you dare move from that spot”, he warned her before he step away to talk on the phone.

 

 

---

 

“I’m hungry should I go out and buy something to eat?” Dara asked as she lay on the coach looking bored.

 

“Don’t you dare step out of this house”, Seunghyun answer back busy with his tablet when suddenly the door bell rings.

 

Dara stood up in panic not knowing what to do or where to hide. She was about to run upstairs toward her room when Seunghyun called him with a raise eyebrow.

 

“Aren’t you going to open the door?”

 

“Eh?” she was dumb folded “I thought I’m not allowed to get the door”

 

The door once again rings.

 

“Just get that damn door”

 

---

 

SanDara’s POV

 

Fine, fine I’m going to get the door and get killed by your girlfriend if you wish. I stomp my heavy feet feeling sorry for myself thinking of the, what ifs. Ever since I live here he hadn’t have any visits except that scary blonde girl and I can imagine how will I end up if she saw me still leaving in this jerk place and wearing what he called revealing clothing.

 

FYI I’m not wearing this to seduce him. No effing way did I thought of that. I just wanted a change. YUP!! That’s what I wanted for myself.

 

I finally open the freaking door and was greeted by a pretty lady in suite smiling sweetly at me. Perhaps another girlfriend, I thought. I don’t really know how many this jerk have but base on my observation in the club and his look and jerky image I can say it might not be few.

 

“Good evening”, she greeted me with a smile. “Is this Mr. Choi residence?”

 

Mr. Choi? She is addressing him so formal to be his girlfriend, right? I am now confused.

 

“What’s taking you so long?” Seunghyun materialized behind me making me a little jumpy as he suddenly grab me by the elbow. I make way for him to look at our visitor.

 

“From BSX?”

 

“Yes, sir”, the lady reply.

 

“Then come on in”, he said stepping aside and turning to me “open the door wide”, he instructed and I immediately obliged. He then walks in followed by the pretty lady and what that—

 

I was in a total shock as sales lady comes in with rack of clothes. In an instant the whole living room turns into a clothing store. From jeans, skirt, dresses, tshirts, blouse and even shoes was scattered in the area.

 

“What is this?” I asked eyes wide in shock.

 

Seunghyun grins at me “since you can’t go out to buy your clothes, I brought the store to you. Now shall we start picking?”

 

I don’t know how to react. I don’t know what to say. Who in the right mind will call a store late at night to bring almost the whole store in your house just because you can’t get out or you wasn’t allowed to go out. And more than that how can this store listen to his crazy request. I’m starting to wonder who really he is and how he can do this kind of stuff.

 

“So miss do you see anything that you like”, the pretty lady asked me still her smile painted in her lips. I feel sorry for her having to travel and works like this.

 

I smile back at her before I whisper to Seunghyun “how the hell did you do this?”

 

“Uhmm, money and connection”, he answers back with a smirk as he pulls me towards the clothing.

 

Yup, I almost forgot he is a rich guy after all.

 

 "Yah! That , next!!" Seunghyun remark as I try another pair of clothes I choose. He then stood up frustrated as he messes his hair.

 

"Let me choose for you instead you don't have any taste or fashion sense in your nerves"

 

"YAH!!!" I shouted at him annoyed. What does he mean I don't have any fashion sense when I pick up my clothes on my own for years.

 

"I just got different taste", I protested as I look at him choosing from the dresses.

 

"Yeah, ahjumma taste", he said looking back at me with a teasing grin and somehow I can see how the sales lady urge not to laugh.

 

My eyebrow creased in annoyance. This jerk is really annoying how can he tell that infront of those people now they giving me the looks. 

 

Well, it wasn't only me they were looking at. I also caught some staring at Seunghyun who in the other hand wasn't aware that some eyes are feasting on his looks as he was busy giving remarks on the thing I wear. I bet he go flirting with them while I'm changing clothes. 

 

With that thought I suddenly change in the speed of light trying to catch him in the act. HAHAHA!! Who said magician can only do that. I'm a ninja remember. 

 

I came out as fast as I could and Seughyun look the same when I left him. His legs parted as he sat on the sofa playing with his phone with a bored expression as he waits for me to come out.

 

"Hey", I called to him grabbing his attention. 

 

Seunghyun gaze up to look at me. I was waiting for him to tell me how I look when he stood up from his seat and walks toward me.

 

"What?" I asked as he reaches me.

 

"It’s perfect", he told me with a sincere smile. 

 

"really?" I asked as I look at myself. It was just a simple black dress that was cut above my knee. I can say it fits perfectly though and I actually like it.

 

"Among all the dress you wear tonight this is the best", I flushed red as his eyes doesn’t left me. 

 

After a couple of hour the dress up finally was finished. Seunghyun pointed out all the clothes he likes for me. He did all the choosing and I swear he chooses a lot that I can no longer remember which is which or if I really was able to wear it all. I was so exhausted that I drop myself on the sofa. 

 

"Okay, we're going to take all of those", I heard Seunghyun said as he pointed out the pile of clothes. 

 

"Woah! woah! wait!", I stood up in panic making my way toward them. "You mean we are going to take all of them?" I asked Seunghyun in disbelief. 

 

"Yup, why do you want to choose another set?"

 

"NO!" I protested in horror. I don’t wanna go changing clothes again. I didn't expect it to be this tiring. 

 

"I mean isn’t this too much?" I told him as I look at the set of clothes. It'll last for a year I swear and it’s worth more than my monthly salary.  It's too much. 

 

After arguing with him and making him see my point that he doesn’t really need to buy all that, he finally come to the decision of buying just half of it. 

 

"Now we got all you need, right?" he said as he helps me bring all the clothes to my room. 

 

Did we have all we need? I remember buying winter clothes so I guess we got all we need and then BANG! Realization hit me. I dashed to the washing area checking the spinner and to my horror it was empty. 

 

---

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong why did you suddenly—"

 

"Did you take the clothes in the spinner as well?" she asked her hands gripping the edge of the spinner tightly.

 

"Yup, burn it with the others", he answer proudly.

 

"You what!!!" 

 

"What the—", Seughyun dodge as the pale came flying toward him. He look at Dara angry form, she kindda looks like she is about to kill someone then she started crying in anger.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked clueless as he tries to calm her.

 

"You JERK!!" she start beating her chest angrily. He catches her hands making her stop.

 

"Yah! What did I do? Tell me?"

 

---

 

 

SanDara’s POV

 

Wahhh!!! Why did I realize it just now. I started bowling inside my room as I beat the pillow in my bed. I locked myself inside refusing to talk to him feeling so stupid. 

 

Yes Dara you are so STUPID. UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

"Hey, talk to me", I heard Seunghyun behind the door. 

 

"JERK. GET LOST. BURN", I mumble in my pillow. 

 

"Tell me what's wrong?" 

 

Tell you what's wrong? How can I possibly tell you what's wrong not looking pathetic. You freaking TOUCH MY UNDERWEARS NOT JUST TOUCH BUT YOU BURN THEM. <*CRIES LOUDER>

 

Now, what am I going to wear tomorrow? How am I supposed to go out. 

 

STUPID DARA. STUPID JERK. STUPID UNDERWEAR. 

 

I heard the door click open and my eyes widen in horror. Dang! He is the jerky owner of this house of course he got the master key. 

 

"Dara?" his head pop out on the side of the half open door and I immediately throw a pillow at him. 

 

"Yah! You really are testing my patience bunny"

 

"JERK!!!" I cry out loud and throw my slippers and that got it he snaps.

 

---

 

After their fight Dara finally calm down and tell him the real problem turning red and silently wishing for the earth to open up and swallow her in embarrassment.

 

"Gawdh! What does your underwear looks like that I didn't even recognize it", his eyebrow crossed thinking "Perhaps you bought it in another planet that's why it unrecognizable", he teasingly laugh.

 

"Yah! It's not funny", she crossed her arms on her chest looking really pissed. "It's a serious matter Mr. Jerk you BURN it"

 

"Fine, I'll call the store to bring us some--"

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she freak out jumping toward him grabbing his phone. They fell on the floor with a thud. 

 

"Ouch, yah! I'm trying to solve your problem”

 

"Yah! You’re trying to broadcast that I got nothing to wear", she sat up pouting. 

 

Seunghyun roll his eyes and stood up. Dara watches him as he walks out of the room. She was getting more pissed thinking that he walk out on her problem when he suddenly return and toss a small pouch to him. 

 

"What's this?" she asked curiously as she open the pouch and saw fabric in it. She pull the white fabric out and held it to examine it and then she realize what it was. 

 

"Don't worry it's brand new"

 

Dara was speechless realizing she is holding his brief. Use or not use its still a man’s underwear and it’s the first time she held one. 

 

"Or maybe you like to use the use one I—"

 

"JERK!!" she scream throwing it to him the same time he closes the door. 

 

"YOU'RE PRETTY WELCOME BUNNY. GOOD NIGHT", Seunghyun called out laughing. 

 

---

 

"So how was it?" Seunghyun asked leaning outside his car eying Dara who came down wearing denim jeans and a simple white t-shirt under her blue plaid shirt.

 

She wasn’t looking good at all  with her gloomy face and somehow Seunghyun got an idea why. That’s why his smile won’t fade away.

 

"How was what?" Dara asked annoyed as she march toward his car.

 

"Wearing my—", Dara glared at her making him stop.

 

"I'M NOT WEARING IT", she denied turning extremely red.

 

"You're not? So your not wearing anything down there?"

 

"Yah!!" Dara hit her with her bag.

 

"So are you wearing it or are you not wearing it?"

 

"Why do you need to know that?" She grumpily asked.
 

"Because I'm curious", he reply starting the car.

 

"ert"

 

---

 

SanDara’s POV

 

To tell the truth I got a fight with myself early in the morning whether to wear that stupid thing or not.

It’s so embarrassing how can I wear his underwear? But then I cannot go out wearing nothing, I just can’t.

 

Never in my entire life have I seen myself wearing a man's underwear. My imagination is running wild right now. What if he lied about it being brand new. wahhh!!!! No way his—

Why would he lie about it? My conscience then snap at me. Yeah, why would he? I guess I'm just overreacting.

 

 

We ended up in a mall early in the morning because of my needs. I cannot go any day wearing his— gawdh!!!

 

As soon as we enter the department store he detached himself to me walking to the part where they sell wrist watch. I guess he'll be embarrassed to be seen in the girls’ underwear area. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

 I was searchig in the pile of underwear when someone shove something on my face.

 

"I like this", Seunghyun said from my back as he held underwear so close to my face.

 

Okay, I'm wrong about him not wanting to be seen in the women undergarments section. I was dead wrong.

 

I grab the underwear angrily facing him.

 

"Yah! What do you think you’re doing?"

 

"Choosing your underwear", he innocently beams out loud.

 

"What?!?" he is literally out of his mind.

 

"Since I'm the one paying should I have the privilege to choose", he then said ignoring me as he proceed choosing revealing undies. 

 

 

 

I was sitting in a corner mortified beyond words. How could he embarrassed me like that. I swear I'm never going to visit that section again. I buried my face in my palm. Angry, frustrated and embarrassed, mixed feelings.

 

That jerk really got the nerves to put me in a humiliating situation. As soon as he apear beside me, he started tossing me revealing underwear, one with laces and even a piece of string that doesn’t really cover anything. And the worst part he demanded buying the crotch less one. He even announce how fascinating it is that his fingers fits in.

 

<*palm face>

 

What the Hell was that? I wanna rip his head off in embarrassment.

 

---

Seunghyun's POV

 

HAHAHAHAHAH. I roar in laughter as soon as she walks away from me with a mortified face. I never thought shopping would be this fun. I never done this before.

 

I'm already satisfied pissing her off about her miraculous undies. It’s so surprising that she has no idea that those lacy garments exist. I bet she always wear those alien/ancient grandma of her that should be stuck or buried underground.

 

I'm so proud of myself that I was able to get rid of those. Aigoo! I don’t wanna even imagine how those things look like. I shiver with the thought. That might be the one infecting her the grandma disease..kekekeke

 

I found Dara sitting in a corner eyebrow crossed and looking like she was about to salvage anyone who come near her. My bunny is just so cute.

 

---

 

"Hey", she looks up at him grumpily and then looks away.

 

"Tss why did you suddenly leave me? I thought you're going to try it on"

 

"Try it yourself you ", she spit out at him really pissed.

 

"I am just trying to help you", he reply back as he sat down beside her but she fall in deaf ears. 

 

"Hey", He poke her on her shoulders. She shrug it and turn her back on him. “Hey”, he then poke her on her cheeks and she glare at him.

 

"Let's go, stop throwing tantrums you look like a kid right now", but she ignores him. 

 

"What should I do for you to forgive me?" Hearing that she face him and look at him straight in the eyes. 

 

"You want me to forgive you?" she asked.

 

"I want you to stop throwing tantrums and talking to the wall. You look like a crazy women", she pouted hearing his antics again.

 

"Alright tell me", he sigh in defeat.

 

A smile curve on her lips, as she gather her thoughts. "First of all you stop teasing and making a fun of me"

 

"Eh! Wait that's too much. Andwae! Forget it. NO WAY", he stood up "I'll just leave you here and let medics take you away"

 

"What?!?" At first Dara thought he was just kidding. How come her wish is too much? He just going to stop teasing her but he won't do it and instead he decided to walk out on her, hands shove in his pocket being a jerk like he always is.

 

"Yah! Choi Seunghyun wait!!!"

---

 

SanDara’s POV

 

Shopping with the Jerk is the worst idea ever. I should wait for Eunjung to save myself from the shame. PABO DARA PABO!!

 

“Aren’t you going to eat your ice cream it’s going to melt?”

 

Well, at least I got free ice cream. Err— not actually free cuz this is his payment after embarrassing me the whole trip. He knows how much I love sweets to bribe me with this.

 

“Stop looking at me like that or I might as well melt”, he chuckle watching me glaring at him.

 

YEAH jerk melt and never come back to earth. You’re pretty face isn’t enough to erase my hatred toward you it’s not—

 

I was surprise when he suddenly leans toward me. I thought he was going to kiss me again that I close my eyes in an instant.

 

“Aigoo, you never listen”, I peek with one eyes and he was back on his seat and he away the ice cream on his lips. “I told you it’s going to melt, eat up”

 

GAWDH!!! Why those he always do that. I watch his wet lips gulping before I shook my head pushing the thought far aside.

 

 GEEZ, DARA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?

 

---

 

I was sitting on my bed lost in thought exhausted from walking around and fighting with the jerk when the evil came to my room.

 

“What do you want?” I asked not looking at him.

 

“Here”, he put the paper bag in my bed and I sat down to look at it.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“The reason we went to the store earlier”

 

Dang! Did he buy my undies. I already had forgotten about it due to anger and irritation.

 

“Don’t worry I bought the decent ones”, he wink at me before he leaves the room.

 

I immediately check it and gladly he really did but the decent one, no laces or see through until I saw that one garment separated in a different bag.

 

“ETED JERK!!!!” I scream out in anger as I saw the black crotchless one.

 

 

~o0o~