Unexpeted Visitor

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

----

 

Dara is busy playing with the bunnies Seunghyun brought at home when the dorebell rings. Withouth thinking she stood up to see who it was. She already opens the door when she realize what she's doing.

"OOps!", Dara was about to shut the door again as she got a glimpse of the guy standing infront of the door. The guy was able to stop her as he force the door open.

Good evening, he smirks as there eyes met. 

“Dara why did you left the bunnies on the floor-, Seunghyun appear behind her and was surprise when Seungri peek from Daras sidesmirking at him. 

Annyeong!, he greeted. 

Yah! What are you doing here?

What am I doing here?” he smile as he place his hands on Daras shoulders and turn her around What is she doing here?

Seunghyun's eyebrow connected and he immediately pull Dara away from Seungri keeping her safe on his side. Seungri can't hide his smile as he finally caught what his hyung is hiding in his place. He always wonder what keeps him busy this past few days that he doesn't even have time to hang with them. Now he solve the mystery and it involves a girl.

Seunghyun cant help but get irritated as Seungri keep giving him the I caught you look.

“Didnt I told you not to pen the door unless I say so, he muttered on his side where Dara is standing silently.

“Mianhae, I totally forgot

“Dont blame her shes not at fault, you know that

“Im not talking to you, Seunghyun glared at him.

“Why are you throwing your temper on me its not my fault either, he said smiling innocently. 

“Argh! What do you want?” 

"Well, I actually want to talk to you in private but first let me introduce myself to this beautiful lady infront of me", Seungri said in his sweetest tone as he glance at Dara.

Dara glance behind her unsure if the beautiful lady was her, making Seunghyun shake his head in her innocence. She still can't believe she transformed so much in everone's eyes.

Seungri smile at her and nod as she look at him for confirmition.

Oh!” Dara said upon realization. 

Im Seungri hyungs dongsaeng

“Eh you got a brother?” Dara turn to Seunghyun surprise since he never really give much about himself. 

No, this brat doesnt even look like me

 

"We'll were not really related but we are really close just like brothers", Seungri then said as he put his arms on Seunghyun's shoulder but Seunghyun just shook it off and rolled his eyes.

Can we get over this and go to my room. I thought you want to talk in private

“But I havent even hear her beautiful name

Im—”

Shes mine! Now lets go!” Seunghyun cut her off dragging Seungri away from Dara to his room. 


---

Sandara’s POV

“She’s mine!”

His deep voice keeps ringing in my head as I lay upside down on the sofa as I watch the bunnies playing on the floor. My stomach is tightening and I'm not sure if its because I was lying upsside down or is it because of his words. 

"She’s mine!’

I'm sure he didn't mean it like I'm an object or something but it sures gaves me a different feeling that my heart beats fast in my chest hearinf him say those words.

I fell on the floor surprised as one of the bunnies jump on my face. 

“Naughty bunny”, I scold the gray bunny as I sat on the floor upon catching it. 

I decided to catch the bunnies and return it to the cage before Seunghyun went back from his private talk with Seungri in his room. It has been a while now. I wonder what could they be talking about.

One of the little bunnies jump inside a drawer that was not properly close. I slowly approached the drawer and open it up to catch the last bunny. I got my hands on it but I notice something inside the drawer.

I decide to ignore it first putting the last bunny in the cage then my eyes keeps darting to that drawer. I've been living here for awhile now but I haven't encounter that drawer before since I was already told not to touch things withouth his permission.

I close my eyes forcing myself to forget about it but then there is also a par of me that wanted to check it to make sure and that part wins. I walk back closer to the drawer and slowly open it up with my heart throbing with fear and anticipation.

Inside the drawers are old books and a photo resting on the top. The phot was the one that caught my attention. It's a photo of two kids. A chubby kid with dead pan eyes is stairing in the camera with a cute little girl with chinky eyes is smiling beside him happily. It looks like it was taken in an orpahange since the back ground building has the label of 'home fore kids'.

'Who could they be?'

“Dara shii?”

I jumped from where I was standing surprise as I hide the photo behind me. 

“Oh! Seungri shii”, I said upon seeing Seungri and somehow felt relieve that it wasn’t the jerk. 

“what are you doing?” he asked curiously as I keep my hands behind my back. 

“nothing, I was arranging things”, I lied and turn around putting the photo back and went back facing him. 

“I see”

“Are you done talking to Seunghyun?” I asked as I eye the stairs waiting for Seunghyun to come down. 

“Uhhm, yes he is still in his room though” 

“Do you want something to eat or drink?” I asked remembering he was our guest. 

"Glad you asked I was actually starving but then that guy doesnt even asked me to eat before I leave, such a meannie", he whined "Do you mind fixing me dinner? I'm really hungry" he then said battling his eyes on me.

“I don’t mind. Just wait here I’ll prepare something”, I told him and headed to the kitchen. 

I don’t think Seunghyun will be mad if I fixed his friend something to eat, right? 

I’m almost finished preparing a quik dinner and when Seungri appear in the kitchen sitting comfortable on the chair. 

“Do you enjoy your stay here?”

“Eh? What are you asking that?” I asked back as I put the plate infront of him “I hope you enjoy your dinner”

“I will, thank you”, he then said picking up the chopsticks. “It seems your already very comfortable here”

“I—”, I was lost for words. I don’t know how to explain myself as he gave me that knowing look like he knows something I don’t. 

I didn't expect that Seungri, Seunghyun's friend would be a bubbly and noisy kid unlike his hyung who just love teasing me. He was actually kind and talks a lot. I learned many things about him as he talks while he eats. He use to leave here with Seunghyun before me. He was the one occupying my room. He said Seunghyun save him and let him stay in his house when he has no where else to go, just like me. 

Who would thought this jerk has a big heart after all though he try to hide it with his harsh words that people usually mis understand. 

“For the past day I’m always wondering what’s happening to hyung he has been acting weirdly”

“Weirdly?” I asked having no idea. 

He smile at me leaving my question an answered. “Somehow I’m happy and sad for Hyung”

“Happy and sad? You’re not making any sense”

“noona!”, I look at him as he suddenly turns serious. 

“When things blossoms everything would be extremly hard for both of you but I hope you get through it”

“What are you talking about?” I was dumbfolded. 

“You’ll know soon. I’ll take my leave now. Take care of Hyung, annyeong!”

 

---

 

Seungri shove his hands inside his pocket as he glance back at Seunghyun's house with a smile. He was happy seeing on his hyung's face. He knows his hyung for years but those genuine smile that keeps appearing on his face for the past days because of that girl is surely something.

The smile on his face slowly faded as he knew that not only the two would suffer. Someone would be deeply hurt once the two finally realize what others already notice for awhile now.

He sigh, he doesnt want to see her hurt but there is no other way for her to let go..

 

---

 

Seunghyun was sitting on his bed bothered with the report Seungri has delivered him. Aside from the report about Mr. Park is going to formally introduced his daughter one of this days, he also reported seeing Chaerin hnaging out with the Kwon Twins.

The Kwons are one of head of their organization. They are actually three brothers Kwon Jiyong and the twins Don and Deuk. Those three has been lurking  around CL for sometime now Those three already got the image of a womanizer and Seunghyun doesnt want them near Chae or Chae near them, one of the reason he agree to go out with her. He wants to protect her.

He heard three soft knocks on his door returning him back to his senses. He get up and went to the open the door. 

“What?”he asked with his old cold tone. 

Dara was hugging her pilow standing infront of his door. 

“I—”, she was hesitaiting wether to tell him or not the reason of her suddenly appearance infront of his room.

“Do you need anything?”

Dara heavy a deep sigh trying to gain courage. 

“THERE IS A GHOST IN MY ROOM PLEASE LET ME STAY IN YOURS” , Dara said with her head bowed down hiding her red face. 

“What?!?” Seunghyun was dumbfolded hearing her reason. 

Is she kidding? 

“Please let me stay I can’t sleep there”, Dara beg looking really scared. 

“There is no ghost in my house”

“No, there is I saw a shadow past by in the bathroom I don’t know. It just I feel..ahhhh”, she was in panic.

“What did that Seungri told you?” Seunghyun asked having a hint that Seungri has something to do with it. 

“Well, he told me about his experience here and we watch a scary movie before he left”

Seunghyun shook his head in disbelief. It was the first time he saw her this scared. He used seeing her actig tough. She saw wounds on her yet she acts as if its nothing. She see loneliness in her eyes yest she wont budge or cry. But then here she is standing infrot of his door afraid of ghost.

“How old are you that you  still believe that stuff?” 

Dara didnt answered.

“Come on go back to your room and have some rest stop scaring yourself”

Dara shocked his head and stay in her place hugging the pillow tighter. 

“Fine, I’ll go check your room to make sure”, he then said and went his way to her room with Dara silently following behind scared of being left alone.

Seughyun checks every corner making sure that Seungri didnt left anything to scare her off. 

“See there is no ghost in here, now go to sleep”, he assured her and was about to leave when he felt her grab the helm of his shirt. 

“Please don’t leave, I’m scared”, he heared her say in a low tone as her head bowed down. He sigh and take her hands on his.

“Dara?” He called her name in a gentle tone making her look up at him and he notice how scared she was. \

"Okay, I'll stay here until you fall asleep", he said in defeat and pull her toward the bed. He then notice how Dara's eyes is still roaming in her room scared that something might pop out. He never thought she'll be this scared of ghost.

“Do you wanna sleep in my room for tonight?” 

Dara immediately nods. She just want to get out of her room hearing that it was haunted. Seungri sait it was one of the reason why he decided to move out. He said he keeps hearing cry and seeing shadows at night.

Dara lay on his bed feeling sorry as he looks at Seunghyun on the chair at the side reading a book. He already allowed her to sleep on his bed after getting scared of her own room.

Seunghyun feeling that she's looking at him, look back at her. 

“I’m sorry”, she mumble “I didn’t mean to disturb you in your room I just hate ghost”

“You shouldn’t have watch a ghost film with Seungri if you hate them”

“I didn’t know it was a ghost film”

“Aigoo, you’re so naive”

“Seunghyun?”

“hmmm?”

“Where are you going to sleep?”

“Maybe on the sofa downstairs”, Dara felt guilty. 

“The bed is so big”, she mumble. 

Seunghyun glance at her surprise. She usaully push him away. 

“Are you saying I should sleep there beside you?”

"Well, — I don't want you to leave me here, alone. Plus your bed is so big. It doesn't mean that you're going to sleep beside me. There are lots of space here you can occupy the other end"

Seunghyun stare at her checking if she's serious.

"Are you sure?"

She nods.

"Alright", Seunghyun put down his book and stood up. "I'm tired", he exclaimed and pull off her shirt.

"Yah! what are you doing?" Dara said surprise with him suddenly taking his shirt off. She pull the blanket to cover herself and somehow regretting inviting the jerk to sleep with her on the bed.
"Yah what are you doing?" Dara said surprise with him suddenly taking off his shirt. She pull the blanket to cover herself somehow regretting inviting the jerk to sleep with her on the bed.

"Whatever your thinking dont you dare—ahhhhhhh!!!" Dara shriek when Seunghyun suddenly jump to the bed with only his boxers on.

Dara close her eyes breathing heavely as her heart starts beating fast inside her chest. He can feel him beside her.

"I'm going to sleep", Dara peek on him with one eye. He is now lying not to far on her side with his arms above his head and he is grinning at her "Tell me are thinking something else?" he teasingly asks.

Dara was speechless.

"Silly girl", he muttered as she look at Dara's flustered face.

"Jerk", she fired back before turning her back on him. 

Time pass and Dara can't seem to go to sleep, she is still scared as her senses are very aware of her surroundings. Everytime Seunghyun makes a tiny move or she heard something weird her eyes automatically open wide and explore the whole room.

"Seunghyun", she called out in a soft tone as she face him. "are you asleep?" she asked glancing at him. Seunghyun's eyes is already closed. 

"Seunghyun", she reach out to poke his shoulders.

"hmmm?" 

"Are you really sleeping?" she asked once again.

"Not yet. What's wrong?" Seunghyun open his eyes to look at her. 

"You're not going to leave me right?"

"I'm already sleeping here remember"

"Oh, ok", she reply back and turn around making Seunghyun go back to sleep.

"Seunghyun?" she once again called.

"What?"

"Even if I fall asleep you're not—"

"I'm not going to leave you", he cut her off. 

"You promise?"

"I promise", he said in a gentle tone soothing her. 

"Then can I have your hand?"

Seunghyun look at her confuse but still reach out his hands to her.

"You can go back to sleep now", Dara told her with his hand still stretch toward her.

He just decided to let it go closing his eyes to get some sleep when he suddenly feels the warm of her hands on his. A small smile curve on his lips as she held her hands as both of them travel to dream land.

 

~o0o~