His turn.

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

"Where's Chae?" Seunghyun anxiously asked as he barge in their head quaters. 

 

The others are their as usual playing cards and drinking.

 

"Chaerinah? We haven't seen her. Why are you looking for her?" Dae answered looking back at the card that he picks with a scowl face. His losing big time. "Is there something wrong?" 

 

"Ani, its just- Ah never mind"

 

Youngbae raise an eyebrow observing the situation. He grins seeing the scowl on Dae's face he knew he got the game.

 

"Aishhh!!! you're cheating", Dae accused him after he revealed the card his holding. It's a double back card meaning he lose.

 

They where playing a bet where in two cards is use. One with a face of a joker and the other one is a both back side card. Dae needs to pick the joker card 5 times to win the game but it must be bad luck that it only show up twice. 

 

"Ani, its a game of 50/50 how could I possibly cheat?" he inocently said.

 

"Right its a 50/50 game but why did I always lose?" he said scratching the back of his neck. He has been contnue betting thingking that somehow he'll win but he never did and Youngbae is getting rich every round.

 

Seunghyun forehead creased upon seeing whats happening. He then hit Dae on the head. 

 

"why are you letting you're self be fooled?" he glance at Youngbae who was trying to have a straight face. "That guy is a scammer"

 

"What? So he is really cheating?"

 

"you have no prof", Youngbae denied shrugging his shoulders. Dae grab the bag seeing if there is only one card or if he is really cheating but found out nothing.

 

"Aisshhh! I'm nt going to play with you anymore", everyone chuckled hearing his childish response. 

 

After the incident in the party CL never showed herself to any of them. Some are hinting that the two break up but they havent confirmed it yet since Seunghyun wont give them a word about it. He always say that Chae is busy, they need time away from one another.

 

"Can a missing cat be dangerous?" everyone glance at Youngbae's direction. 

 

"What do you mean about that?" Seungri is the first one to asked. 

 

"Hmmm, just that", he said shrugging his shoulder before he glance at Seunghyun and smile. 

 

The people in the place gets back to their own business as soon as Seunghyun left. Youngbae is lying on the sofa when he felt his phone vibrating from his pocket. He get up and glance at the caller. His eyebrow creased upon recognizing the number. 

 

"Is there something wrong, youngbae?" Dae asked as he saw Youngbae. 

 

Youngbae relaxes his features ending up the call. 

 

"No", a small smile emerge on his lips. He needs to be careful, he told himself. "Well, its just some girl problems", he then said chuckling before he stood up to leave the place. 

 

He enter his lab and shut if fron the outside and once again his phone started vibrating.

 

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed. 

 

"Just wanna check on you", the guy with a very deep voice said. "You guys been really quiet after the kidnap incedent. What are their plans?" 

 

Youngbae sigh in disbelief. "And why should I tell you about their plans?" 

 

"Its your job" 

 

Youngbae got silent for a moment. Thinking about his situation. The people he is with, seunghyun, daesung, seungri and his man. They where his friends they accept him and never leave him behind. Making him hates the fact that he had to stab them on the back because of his family. But then its Dara, she has nothing to do with the hate he has toward their family. The girl who welcome him and his sister with both arms, he promise to protect her. 

 

"I think my job is not clear to you. I was sent here to protect my cousin, only her. She is my only concern. I'm not your spy or your men so never threat me as one" 

 

"Only her? Your uncle wont be this", he can imagine him grin the way he use to when he was beateb into pulp during his training day. 

 

He smirks he is no longer the boy they use to beat during session just because he was an outsider. He was no longer afraid. 

 

" He is very well aware that I'm here to fullfill my promise to protect his daughter after she save my sister. Only his daughter not him. So I hope you wont call and bother me again. And let me tell you one more thing. If I ever got a chance to meet you in a battle I'll never think twice killing you. It'll be my pleasure", he told him with an icy death tone before hanging up.

 

---

 

Minho' POV

 

The moment I open the door I was speechless, frozen and I feel the time stop for me. She is so pretty today, well she always been pretty. I don't know if its too much or if its always been like that. But I'm not saying I don't like it.

 

"Wow, your apartment is so pretty", She said as she make her way in. 

 

I found myslef lost for word as my jaw dropped open. I never seen her this pretty before. She's wearing a black hinge dress with her hair flowing on her back. It feels like a doll is walking inside my apartment. She doesnt seems real for my eyes. I can't help myself I wanted to..

 

"Minho, is there something wrong?" I stop as I found myself infront of her stairing directly in jer eyes.

 

"eh?" I step back I was too close.. too close to close the gap to feel her lips on mine.

 

Shocks! what am I thinking. I don't think I'll be able to find a good excuse if I kiss her there like the last time.

 

"You look daze"

 

"Well you look different today", I said feeling embarassed. My hands then move on its own tucking the loose strand of her hair behind her ears, brushing her cheeks in the process

 

Yes, she is real. I'm not dreaming, I can feel her.

 

I caught her blush as she steps back and turn her back on me to look around my place.

 

"Do I look weird?"

 

"No", I smile why did she ever think she looks weird "You are very pretty"

 

"thanks" she said looking back at me with a smile as her cheeks flush red once again

 

"Sorry, If I hadn't have time to help you move", she then said sounding apologetic.

 

"It's alright I don't really have that much stuff. Would you like something to eat?"

 

"No, it's alright. I need to go anyway I just came to check out your apartment"

 

"You leaving already?" No! I don't want her to leave yet. It's been awhile sine we last talk. I don't want this to end like this.

 

"I can't take long-" before she finish her sentence the door bell rings. I glance at the door as I didn't expect anoyone but her to pay a visit. 

 

"I guess you have another guest I'll take my leave"

 

I frown "except you, I don't really expect anyone to visit"

 

"Eh? Then who could it be"

 

I went to get the door with her following. My jaw clench as I saw who was leaning on the door frame as I open it. 

 

"yow!" he greeted with a mocking grin. 

 

"Seunghyun?!?" Dara was the one who voice out his name surprise.

 

The guy his head on the side to get a view of Dara "Sorry, I got impatient waiting in the car"

 

I glance at Dara somehow feeling annoyed "are you with him?"

 

"Yeh, he drove me here", she answers bitting her lower lips afterwards. 

 

I sigh "come in", I halfheartedly invited him in since he is the reason Dara is in a hurry to leave. 

 

"Thanks", he answer with a mocking smile. 

 

I rolled my eyes how come Dara is with this jerk?

 

"So this is your place? Hmmm not bad", he then remarks looking around "kindda reminds me of my wash room, same size right Dara?"

 

I let go of another sigh, calming myself. He just compared my apartment to his washroom. My hand curled into a fist but then I feel Dara's hands on mine. I look at her as she stands beside me.

 

"Sorry", she apologizes in his behalf. 

 

I smile at her and place my other hand on her head. "It's alright, rich people can look down on us but it doesn't matter as long as we have each other", I suddenly remember her words that she once told me.

 

"Aheeeemmmm", the un invited guess cleared his throat making us glance at him. He glares at me before he looks at Dara. Is your business done here? Can we go?"

 

She nods with a pout before looking back at me. "we have to go--", she was cut off as the guy suddenly grab her hands that was place on mine. "I'll see you again", I heard her voice faded as they left.

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

That girl holding someone else hands infront of me does she really wants to die. I almot crash his bones back there if I wasn't trying to control myself. I glance at the girl sitting beside me with her arms crossed on her chest. How can she casually held that guys hand? She never did that to me. I glance at my hands on the stirring wheel. Yeah, who am I fooling. Why would she even dare hold this dirty hands of mine.

 

"Yah! Do you really have to act rude infront of my friend. If you can't be modest you should have waited in the car patiently", She grumply said with her voice raising due to anger.

 

"YAH!!!"I raise my tone at her "If you didn't take long in that guy's place I wouldn't come out to pick you up"

 

"Long?!? It wasn't really long you impatient jerk", she argue almost shouting. 

 

"SHHH TELL ME HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE CAR KNOWING YOUR ALONE WITH A GUY IN HIS APARTMENT. DAMN, DO YOU KNOW HOW I WAS GOING CRAZY WAITING!!"

 

She was taken a back looking at me blankly. 

 

"WHAT?!?", I asked feeling anxious not having her response when I suddenly spit out something I should be keeping. 

 

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?"she finally shout s back. 

 

I feel turning red realizing that I just shouted out how I feel. "Your the one who first rise your tone", I said looking away trying to hide my flush face. 

 

"Oh, sorry~", I then heard her murmur in a low tone as she aswell looks away.

 

"Me too. I'm sorry"

 

The ride becomes really akward what's wrong with us. I glance up at her and she was fidgetting her fingers. Never looking my way. 

 

What did I do now?

 

---

 

"Omooo!" Dara gasped from her side as she gawk at the window. "Its already open. Omoo!!"

 

"What!" I was surprised as he grabs my arm and start shaking it. "Yah! I'm driving"

 

"Stop the car. I mean pull over", she then said.

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Pull over",she just repeated as her eyes glued on what is outside. Once I park the car. She imediately leaps out and went toward a coffee shop.

 

Dara walks in the coffee shop with big round eyes.

 

"Wooyoung shii", he called the guy who was standing near the counter. Wearing a denim pants, white shirt and black coat.

 

"Dara?" HE seems surprise "is that you"

 

"Neh", she answer approaching him with a smile.

 

Seunghyun enter the place grabing dara back before he can approah the guy who was smiling ear to ear at her.

 

"Who is he?" He asked.

 

"Ahh right. Seunghyun this is WOoyoung my friend. Wooyoung - Seunghyun", she said introducing them to one another.

 

They greeted each other nodding.

 

"Omoo! Wooyoung I didnt know you open you're shop already. Congratulations", Dara said sounding really excited.

 

"Well I was trying to contact you since I promise you that you gonna see this first but I just cant get through"

 

"Oh! Sorry I lost my phone. I'll contact you once I got a new one"

 

" ah I see. I'll wait then. Ah by the way do you want anything.. my treath", he offer them.

 

"Oh! Really", Dara beam out like a child.

 

"Yes, tell me what can I serve you guys?"

 

"Oh oh! I want ice cream!"

 

The two guys. -_-! Ooo?

 

Dara look at them confused as they turn confused. She looks up at the menu and realization hits her hard.

 

----

 

Dara's pov

 

I was really craving for ice cream and since he said it was his treat I blurted it out withouth realizing.

 

Gosh! Dara ice cream in a coffee shop what where you thinking. You should have come to an ice cream parlor instead.

 

I look at the menu and saw that one drink that looks like has an ice cream on top.

 

"I mean that!" I pointed out.

 

"Oh! I see. I get you that and you?" He turn to seunghyun.

 

Please be nice Seunghyun. Please be nice.

 

"A cup of cappucino will be fine"

 

"Alright"

 

We sat on the chairs near the glass window as we waited for our drinks. I can feel Seughyun's eyes on me so I look at him with knittted brows.

 

"What?" I asked annoyed.

 

"Icecream in a coffee shop? Really Dara is there something wrong with your brain"

 

I just shake my head and rolled my eyes on him trying to ignore him.

 

"Here's your drink. Hope you enjoy eat", Wooyoung said smiling sweetly at us.

 

"Thanks wooyoung", I return the smile.

 

"Yah! Dara", he kick my foot under the chair after Wooyoung left to assist other customers.

 

"What now?"

 

"How many guy friends do you have?"

 

I took a sip on my coffee and grimace. I'm not really into coffee in a matter of fact this is not my style.

 

"It seems like any where you go you know someone. Yah! are you a flirt?"

 

I almost sprout my drink hearing him said that, me a flirt? Oh my gawdh, I can't believe this.

 

"Yah! I'm not flirt. I'm just friendly tss", I look at him annoyed. "How dare you call me a flirt. Should I asked you how many girlfriends you have. tss this womanizer", I thought he is going to be insulted but instead his boyish smirk surface his face.

 

"Yah, Dara shii", he says smoothly "I don't do girlfriend thingy and its not my fault that girls comes to me"

 

What did he just said. Conceited jerk.

 

---

DARA'S POV 

 

I dropped backward on the sofa feeling tired after dancing and jumping all around the living room like a crazy person, mostly due out of boredom. 

 

It was already sunday and I was left alone all afternoon. Let me repeat that ALONE. The jerk is not around thats why I'm celebrating. Believe me I am so happy. =_= 

 

He send me to work this morning at the backery telling me he'll pick me up at noon but he didnt. And I was not dissapointed. NO I WASNT. He called me anyway telling me he couldnt because he is busy with something. So I went home alone no bickering and no teasing. It was a quiet boring ride home. And then the empty house yes it was a nice peaceful afternoon. 

Gawdh! I am so bored. 

 

After waiting for a few more hours changing position every now and then. I finally heard the door click open. 

 

I was about to shout WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME? With my hands on my waist while standing infront of the door tapping my foot impatiently on the floor. But then I realize I sounded like a wife accusing her husband of cheating so I decided not to get up. 

 

"I'm back", I hear him say in a low tone as he walk in. 

 

"Hi", I pause as I smell something weird. I look at him as I sniff . "Did you bought a fish?" 

 

He looks at me his forehead creasing. "No, why?" 

 

"Nothing it just smell- uhm never mind", I imagine myslef turning pale..what if its me? got up and rush to the CR to check. 

 

"I'll just go up and change", he then said and went upstairs. 

 

As soon as he was gone. I got up and check there was no stain yet I went to the bathroom to be sure. 

 

Nothing. It wasnt me and it wasnt a fish. But I'm certain I smell blood.

 

I found myslef standing infront of his door. I wanted to check if his hurt or injured. I lean on his door trying to listen but all I can hear nothing until I hear the sound of water he must have gone to take bath. I wonder if he is ok. 

 

I was half asleep walking and was about to go downstairs to get myself a glass of water when I heard him scream waking up my senses. 

 

It wasn't really that loud but I'm sure it was his voice. He hasnt come out of his room eversince he returns. 

 

Is he alright?

 

I found myself standing infront of his door once again hesitating to knock. What if i was wrong? But as a good companion I should make sure right? 

 

I was already about to knock when the door suddenly open revealing a shirtless Seunghyun. He is sweating and phanting and their is something different with his eyes. 

 

"Seunghyun?"with that he grab my arms and pull me toward him with force. My face collided with his bare chest as he wraps his arms on me. 

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" I was trying to break free but he just tighten his hold like his afraid that I might dissapear.

 

I stiff as I heard his heart beating so fast. What's wrong with him? Is he scared? 

 

After a minte he finally let me go, giving me back my personal space. 

 

I cant look at him feeling embarassed all of a sudden. What did just happen?

 

"Dara", his voice sends chill its sounds different. Sound like his longing. I look up at him and meet his dark brown orbs they where shaking. 

 

"Can you sleep here tonight", I was taken aback with his next sentence that I was speechless just stairing at him. 

 

"Please"

~♡♥♡~ 

 

A/n 

 

And so now its his turn to ask her to stay. Now lets anticipate on what will happen if she decided to give in and stay. Staying in a room with Seunghyun is dangerous yet thrilling. What if he is just luring her to his bed. Hahaha xD

 

The chappie is supposed to be chaes pov..but then i found this draft. And i decided I'll just post this one since i've been keeping you waiting for awhile now. Its kindda messy i know since i've only typing this on my phone.hahah anyway..i just wanna update. I hope you enjoy it.bye

 

 

* finally I was able to update this here took me awhile. This is the same post I posted in wattpad the other day. nothing change except the p.s has been deleted. I'm off to work on the other one. ^^