Things Change

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 

SanDara's POV

 

There was a weird tingly feeling the moment I touch his hands. It was something I never fely before when I do it with my mom or with Minho whenever I got scared. It was something that was enable me to forget all my worries and fear, something that leads me to a good sleep.

 

I wake up with him snuggle right beside me or maybe the other way around cuz it seems it was me who makes my way beside him. I don't know why I felt relieve seeing our hands still lock with one another.

 

He didnt break his promise. He stay with me the whole night.

 

With this beautiful jerk sleeping right beside me I can't help but check him out. I move closer looking at his face. How come this jerk liiks like an angel while he sleeps.

 

Sensing he was going to wake up I panic. I was about jump out of the bed when he tighten his hold on my hand.

 

"Aren't you going to kiss me good morning?" he mumbled with his eyes still close.

 

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!! HE IS AWAKE!!

 

"NO WAY!"

 

"Oh come on I've been a very good boy last night"

 

"No you're not", I disagree even though I know he was until he jump on the bed wearing only his boxers.

 

His eyes flicker open as he glance at me. "Maybe I should have been bad instead"

 

"What?!", he wrap his arms around my waist holding me in place. His face slowly getting closer as my hands where on his chest trying to push him away though he wont move. I lost all my strength as our eyes met and he smirks.

 

"You really have no idea how well behave I am last night"

---

"Omoo!" I look at the on the side of the bed and rise up. If we didn't get up here will be running late for work. I glance at him and he lay there lazily as if he doesn't care. "Yah! we are going to be late", I told him nudging him with my foot. He looks at me and gave me a sly smile.

 

"We can skip work for today", he said and he turns around to lay on his front. "Let's go back to sleep", he then said tagging the blanket from me. 

 

"you can sleep all you want. I'm going to work", I said crawling out of his bed. 

 

"Aigoo, this grandma bunny is no fun"

 

"What?!" I glance at him with my brows knitted together. He still calls me grandma!

 

He held my shoulders turning me around "Alright let's go to work"

 

"Is it okay I borrow your bathroom and this?" I asked as I grab a towel from his closet as I was too lazy to go out. 

 

"Go ahead"

 

I smile to myself as I walked toward his bathroom. This feels weird me in his bedroom but why am I feel giddy.

 

"Are you that happy?" 

 

I almost got an heart attack when he suddenly appears behind me. 

 

"What do you think your doing?" I asked him. 

 

He glance at the bathroom door infront of us and then looks at me. My eyes widen as my imagination grow wild. Does he want us to take a bath together? Is this the price of letting me stay. I'm not ready for this. No way!

 

"Dont you think of doing something funny right now!" I warned him.

 

He smirks. 

 

"Funny like?" he leans closer and I step back. "Should I accompany you?"

 

"What!" he taked me by surprise. "Are you crazy? I don't need company, thank you", I said looking away from his gaze as I can feel my cheeks hot. Well, everything seems hot.

 

"There might be ghost in my bathroom. I'm just making sure you're safe"

 

Ghost! I gulp. Okay, its already day light and I'm much brave during the day. He leans much closer and I put my hands between us. "NO!" he back off.

 

"I might be scared of ghost but I'm not buying that one", I shake my head and gave him a warning look before I step in the bathroom and close the door on his face. 

 

Gawdh! This jerk

 

"AIgoo, this naughty bunny. I guess you being afraid of ghost is only your excuse to sleep on my bed", I heard him said behind the doors.

 

"What!", this jerk sure irritates me. 

 

---

I finished up my bath and was slowly peeking out the door checking if the jerk was in the room. It turn quiet for awhile and I was sure I heard the door close. But then that jerk can be tricky and I'm only wrap with a towel.

 

I slowly walk out trying to feel every movement in the room. The door is already close and just walk there ro pass the lock. I was taken a back to find a black hinge dress lying neatly on his bed. My things also lies on its side including my undies. gawdh!

 

So he went to my closet. tss

 

It was nice of him to bring my things. But then he might want to watch me dress up. He is a ert when you first saw him Dara, remember that. I reminded myself and once again check all the possible places he might be hiding. I was kneeling on the floor checking under the bed when I heard a knock on the door.

 

"Dara, come down when your finish I'm preparing breakfast"

 

Eh! so the jerk si really out and I was just being silly. I fix myself and went downstairs to the kitchen. He was preparing the table with only a towel hanging on his waist. It looks like he already taken a bath as his hair is dripping wet and I see droplets of water making pattern on his well defined chest and biceps.

 

"Enjoyig the show?" I was startle as I was caught watching him. "Sit down. I know you're already full from watching me but you must consider all me effort in preparing a proper breakfast"

 

"Aigoo, conceited jerk. I actually lost my apetitie seeing you like that", I lied. 

 

He rolled his eyes at me as he pulled a chair for me to sit. 

 

"Just eat"

 

"Ok", I answer in the most annoyed voice I can manage to hide my guilty self. 

 

Yes, he was a sight to be seen but I won't tell him that since he is a jerk. He'll be just full of himself. I sat down for breakfast. Bacon and egg cooked by the jerk is not bad.

 

"I'll get you a drink', he then said standing up taking me by surprise.

 

I realize then that he is the one serving me instead of me serving him. He is very attentive to me, he even cares for me when I'm hurt, held me when I'm scared. I don't know when this started or has it always been like this?

 

"Oh, you eat like a kid", he leans forward smiling angelicly at me as he wipies the ketchup on the side of my lips.

 

<*badump. badump . badump>  ^////^

 

People might call me crazy but he is shining infront of me and my heart is melting. 

 

---

"Dara are you okay?" he asked woried as she was quiet the whole ride. They were already heading to her office. He doesnt remeber doing anything to piss her off so he was curious why she started not talking to him once again.

 

"Dara?"

 

"Eh?" she bounce on her seat startled. 

 

"What's wrong?" he asked again realizing she was spacing out.

 

"Nothing", she said fixing her halter dress that somehow makes her a little uncomfortable. She isnt used wearing such dress.

 

"If your worried about your dress don't worry it wont fall off and you look beautiful", he said glancing at her. 

 

Dara look away hiding her flushed face and was relief realizing he was already stopping infront of her office. 

 

"I gotta go", she said in hurry and close the door withouth even glancing at him.

 

---

"Hyung what's that's on your face?"

 

"Yeah, what's with that smile?" Teddy aslo asked as he also notice the smile Senghyun was wearing.

 

"what smile?"

 

"That one plastered on your face"



"Eh? What are you talking about", Seunghyun asked tapping Daesung pointing finger.

 

"Yah! you've been smilling like an idiot for awhile now. It's freaky", he answers back.

 

"Tss, this guy", he lift his fist and scaring him away before grabbing the glass of wine infront of him and smilling again. 

 

"Aigoo", Dae can't help but gave him a disgusted look. 

 

He has been acting starngely all day. He keeps checking his phone during the meeting with the upper class. Smiling to himself every now and then. He even share lame jokes and laugh his off. They know that he is somehow retarded but not to this extent.

 

"Tell me Bae what did this guy eat now a days? Should we send him somewhere"

 

"molla? You worry much", Bae said tapping his shoulders before placing the folder infront of him.

 

"I'ts weird I've been staying in seoul for awhile but I havent seen you and chae together, did you broke up?" Teddy suddenly asked.

 

His smile immediately fades with the mention of her name. Youngbae and Dae who was also with them can't help glance at him waiting for his answer. 

 

"Did something happen after the party?" 

 

"Hyung, I don't want to talk about it right now"

 

"hmm, so something really did happen", Teddy said as he gulp on his drinks. 

 

"Let's just focus on work", he then said grabbing the folder.

 

“Fine"

 

"The next target is Mr. Park business partner"

 

"They are not ordinary business partner", Dae added as he gave him a knowing look so he turn to bae for more info.

 

"They also doing illegal deals with our government. The old man from thailand is involved in human trafficing, the others hide big drug dealers"

 

"Thus Mr. Park knows?"

 

Bae shook his head. "I don't think so. It's his wife who deals with them"

 

"Or maybe he knows he just doesnt care. Cause money is more important to him than anything else"

 

"bingo!" Dae said aggreeing to him. 

 

After he enter the Park's Company he saw how the man work to earn lots of money like his life depends on it. 

 

---

At Dara's Office

 

"No way is that Dara?"

 

"You must be kidding"

 

"I never thought she's this pretty"

 

"If I know I would have accetpted her chocolates last valentines"

 

"Yah! that was for me"

 

"Dream on!"

 

'Why are they stairing at me like that? Is there something wrog with my dress? That jerk said its suits me.' Dara looks down on her dress checking if she miss something. 'Maybe he was just teasing me', she pouts upon thigking that Seunghyun might have lied to her about it.

 

"Why did I even believe that jerk", she said in annoyance.

 

Feeling embarassed as every one is looking at her she walk faster with her head down toward the elevator and bump into someone. 

 

"Sorry", she apologizes and helps picking up the papers that was scatterd on the floor. 

 

"miss park", she looks up and saw Donghae offering his hand. 

 

"Omoo, I'm really sorry Mr. Lee"

 

"Its alright. Are you hurt?" 

 

"Aniyo, I'm really sorry I wasn't watching were I'm going"

 

Donghae held her chin making her look up at him meeting his eyes.

 

"Tell me miss park why are you walking with your head down?" he asked with a mischivieus smile on his lips. 

 

Dara was speechless the guy is such a beauty that she was lost for words. 

 

"Walk with your chin up and stop hiding that pretty face of yours, understand?"

 

'pretty face?' did I hear it right. 

 

"I'll see you around then", he said smiling as he let her go. 

 

Dara stood there dumbfolded when he called her again, she looks back at him. 

 

"About my offer last time, I hope you'll think over it. I'll be waiting", he smiles and wave off. 

 

"Kyahhh!! What was that about", her friend's voice returns her sanity as she was standing there as if her soul left her body. 

 

"Yah! your so loud", she said embarassed.

 

"Mian, so Mr Lee is hitting on you, since when?"

 

"Eh? what are you talking about?" Dara said as she went her way to the elevator. It opens up and she quickly enter with Hyesun behind her following her like a puppy.

 

"Stop with that act you know nothing skips my radar", Hyesun said as she press the elevator to close.

 

"so what did he offer you?"

---

 

Sandara’s POV 

 

It was really rare to have people coming to my desk offering me stuff out of the blue. Plud those looks I've been receiving from my coworkers I can't tell whether they like me or not.  I sigh and just let myself busy with work.

 

“Knock knock”

 

I look up startled and found eunjung smiling ears to ears as she stand infront of my desk. She always pop out when I less expected her. 

 

“Eunjung what are doing here?” I asked standing up from my sit. 

 

“OH WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!”, Her eyes grow wide as she turns to look at me from head to toe. “Daebak!!! My creation is back”

 

My eyebrow creased “What creation are you talking about”

 

“hehehehe , I was the one who discover this beautiful lady infront of me”, she smile cheeckly “so how did it go?”

 

I raised an eyebrow not knowing what she’s talking about. 

 

"Oh, Come on!", she look at me in disbelief. "How did he react when he saw you transform? Did he lunge at you?" she asked leaning closer as she wasready to pry details.

 

I lightly push her away. 

 

“Yah! If you can’t see I’m busy here. Office. WORK” I pointed out. 

 

"Tss, yah that's just extra work to keep yourself busy. Hyesun told me all about it and its almost lunch", she told me with a pout "Let's talk it over outside, and I don't take no for an answer", and so I was drag out for lunch and some prying. Though it was too early for lunch Eunjung was able to get me permission to go out.

 

“So?”

 

"He said I look human", I told her as I look dissatisfied with my pasta. Why do they erve in small servings when I'm starving to death. "You should have brought me to the ramen shop with big bowls of ramen. What's with the pasta?"

 

“Yah! You ungrateful women. I brought you into a famous french restaurant you should be thankful , this cost much than your ramen”

 

“But this isnt satisfaying my appetite”, she glare at me. 

 

“Fine, thank you”

 

“Good girl”, she beams “Now lets go back to the topic”

 

Gawdh! I thought it was already forgoten after I diverted it to the food. 

 

“So that’s it, he told you you look like a human”

 

“Uhah”, I nodded as I begun slurping my pasta. Well, infairnes this thing is delcious. 

 

"Argh! That can't be it. I remeber how he looks at you back in the club. I swear he was ready to devour you that very moment, how can he do this?" he sounds really dissapointed.

 

He devouring me? I almost choke as I begun to imagine things.

 

“Dara, are you alright?”

 

"Yeah!" I took the tissue on the side and wipe the sauce on my lips. "What do you imagine his reactions would be?" I asked curiously on what scenario might be playing in her mind.

 

You see this friend of mine got really weird dreams for me. 

 

“Well, ofcourse he’ll be surprise.”

 

Surprise? Well check he looks surprise when he saw me. 

 

“Speechless at first ..”

 

Speechless well kindda 

 

“then he’ll tell you your beautiful and make love to you”

 

“Eunjung!” I shriek. What’s with the make love thing.

 

She burst into laughter seeing me all red from embarassent. “you are so cute”

 

She was busy laughing at me when I felt my phone vibrating so I took it out of my pocket. My eyes widen seeing the registered name flashing on the screen.

 

"Omooo, Seunghyun", I totally forgotten. "Sorry Eunjung but I gotta go thanks for the treat", and so I hurriedly leave.

 

---

Seunghyun's POV

 

I don't know how to explain it but I just feel great. I never felt like this before, somehow my messy boring life started to have colors thanks to the girl who accidentaly enters my life. This crazy cute little bunny.

 

"Why are you stairing at me, is there something wrong?"

 

I smile "uhmm, yes"

 

"What?!?" her eyebrow creased and I laugh as she takes that one seriously.

 

"No, I'm just kidding"

 

"Why are you always laughing at me?" she then asked.

 

"Because I find your reactions funny", I answered truthfully.

 

"Is that why you always tease me?" she asked again.

 

"Maybe", I smile.

We were already having lunch in a resto near hear office. Actually its only me who was having lunch since she already ate with her friend. I got really annoyed at first since she totally forgotten me. I who always makes an effort to come to her office for lunch since I sense how much she hates coming to mine. Bu then my annoyance got erased whne she sincerly apologize. With the pout and the puppy eyes, darned  there is nothing I can do but forgive her.

 

"So how was work?" I then asked her changing topic.

 

"Everything seems different and weird"

 

"What do you mean?"

 


"Before I rarely got visitor on my desk but now people in the office drop by. Sometime they offer me food or engage me in small conversation. There are some people who looks at me weirdly", she then stops.

 

"Tell me do I look weird? Or maybe this dress doesnt suit me. I've been getting weird looks every morning"

 

"What do you mean about weird looks. You look...", should I say it. Stunning. Beautiful.Gorgeous. breath taking. Ah! "Fine"

 

Did I choose the safest word? I hope so. I'm not going to repeat my mistakes earlier.

 

"Well they look at me from head to toe. Its weird they never look or notice me before"

 

! Is she naive? People in her office is checking her out and she has no idea. Dammit! I cannot share my bunny with some scummbags. No to skirt from now on or to hinge dress or anything that reveal to much skin. Not when I'm not around.

 

"Hey you look constipated or something. Are you alright?" she asked me cutting me from my thoughts.

 

"Yeah I'm fine. Lunch break is almost over let me take you back"

 

"Oh okay"

 

"Here wear this", I offer her my coat as we leave.

 

"Eh? Dont worry I'm fine its not really that cold"

 

"No", I protested and put it over her shoulders. "Wear it", I said like a command. I don't want other people feasting on her. It's my fault wolves got theirs eyes on her right now. I glare at the guy stairing at her back.

 

MINE.

 

I hope he got that.

 

"Ah fine fine", she then said and we exit the resto.

 

"Ah Seunghyun"

 

"Yes?"

 

"You dont have to pick me up later", she looks else where.

 

"And why is that?"

 

"Its uhmmm OT", she smile akwardly.

 

"Dara they dont allow overtime in your office"

 

"But my boss asked me too bcuz-" I stare at her instensly since I knew she's making things up. She cant help chewing her lower lips.

 

"Ok", she sigh in defeat I guess she is now going with the truth. "I'm going to visit Minho's new apartment after work"

 

"Fine"

 

"Oh what?!" She seems surprise with my answer.

 

"Go ahead visit him"

 

"Really.. oh my gawdh you are allowing me", she looks really happy as she bounce around and then grab my arm. "Thank you"

 

I was about to comment about how excited she seems to be just because he is visiting that guy. Can't she be this happy with me.

 

"Yah Dar-", I wasn't able to finish my sentence when I saw a familiar figure stairing directly at us. Her eyes I can sense what's running in her head and it's going to be dangerous.

 

"Seunghyun?" Dara looks at me with questioning eyes.

 

"Get back to your office", I told her since her workplace is now nearby and I dont want her near, not now.

 

"Ah okay", I watch her walk in to her building and when I look back the alley she is gone.

 

! Where did Chaerin go?

 

~o0o~

 

A/N:

 

hello guys its been.. 1379596 years since the last update or its just feel like that to me.hahaha

I miss updating but then complications is everywhere. mianhae.

I would like to thank someone by the way, since this update would not be possible if not because of that girl in twitter CreepyUser21  sorry I forgot to ask your username here. Thanks for the push. ^^

I really like hearing from readers its like my gasoline to continue working on this. Thanks yeoreobun. 

Its already late and I'm not really feeling well so I gotta go. I get back to this tom to check and edit errors since this one is a rush ud  I bet I got plenty. but I still hope you'll like it. . Good night, jaljayo, oyasumi nasai, .... @___@ I forgot how to say the other one. Oh well. bye bye..

 

P.S the others will be updated soon.. gidaryo.