The Deal

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 

Everyone on the first floor bowed down as Seunghyun walked inside the building making the atmosphere all tense. As a high rank hit man, every one has to give their respect to him; even his sunbaes now had to bow to him making them dislike him much. He just nodded at them coolly as he passes them by, not caring about the jealous stare that the other high rank official is giving him.

 He put his hands on his pocket as he was on his way to the elevator to get to his floor located at 24th when he bumps into Baro.

“Hyung”, Baro bowed down greeting the person who’s handling him right now. Like him Baro entered the business in the same age. He was the youngest in his team that’s why he try to always keep him safe in their building doing paper and computer stuff for him.

He smiles as he remembers himself in this young boy.

“Where are they?” he asked the young lad.

He eyed the corridor before opening his mouth.

“Basement”, he mumbles.

Seunghyun smile and patted him in the shoulders “thanks” he then turn around and headed to the stairs down to the basement.

The basement is their mini hides out inside the building. It is the place where they relax and unwind from the stress full stares of the other in their organization. Being the best among all the teams, people always look up on them but there are always people who try to pull them down. But knowing how though these guys are no one had succeeded in pulling them down at this time. That’s why they always need to keep a straight face inside their organization building because there are only a few whom they can call friends and if they saw any sign of weakness on them they will sure grab their chances to crash them down.

As the door in the basement creeks open it reveals the lazy and tired looking members of their group. Youngbae was sitting on the couch with half of his team and Daesung team playing card circling the table in front of him. Daesung was on the other couch lying with a doremon manga lying on his head. His arms and legs are limply dangling on the side and he was breathing evenly. The manga on his face slid and fell on the floor with a thud making him awaken from his sleep, his eyes you cannot really sure if it was already open or his still in dreamland since it looks swollen and tightly close. CL on the other hand was sitting in front of the monitor as she was busy copying files. Her forehead creases as she continues to roll the slide. All head jolted on Seunghyun’s direction as they heard his footsteps. The guys playing with Youngbae all stood up to great him with a big big bow, Youngbae on the other hand just relaxes himself on his seat, Daesung just look at him smile and grab his book on the ground and return it back to cover his face as he wanted to go back to dreamland. CL didn’t flinch and return back on her work upon seeing who it was.

Seunghyun raise his hand and gesture the men’s to get back on their game with Youngbae as he also sat down beside him on the couch.

“Hyung, wanna join”, he asked him as he watched their game.

“No, thanks”, he said since he wasn’t really interested he roam his eyes in the room and find someone missing.

“Yah!, where’s Seungri?”

 “I won”, Youngbae said as he eyed his men who are already losing their lifetime saving as he continues winning 4 games in a row.

“Yah, idiots stop playing with YB if you don’t want to became poor”, Daesung mumble under his book.

“shut up Daesung, why don’t you just play with me”, Youngbae said as he gathered his money.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes in frustration as his question hasn’t been answer. Youngbae continue to play forgetting Seunghyun. Seunghyun getting ignored pull out his gun and with a slight click as he loaded it, all attention turn to him. He smiles playfully as the guys swallow a lump in their throats looking at his shiny black gun.

“Oh, Seungri”, Youngbae said scratching his head finally remembering.

“He is still in busan”, he said as he arranges his cards.

“busan? I thought he doesn’t want to go” Seunghyun said as he remember his order.

Yongbae shifted his gaze toward CL who was once again focus on the computer monitor.

After Seungri whined for days about him doing the research stuff about the park daughter, Seunghyun already taught that he had to gave the task to someone else since he also don’t want to do such low task without involving too much force..

Seunghyun looks around the room for the second time.

“ did he bring all his men?” he said as he notice none of Seungri’s men was inside the basement.

“ani, he gave them another work”

“Another work eh”, he stood up and walked toward CL. He lowered his gaze as he watched what she was doing over her shoulders.

“Boring”, he mumbles in her ears as she caught her searching about stuff of other organization. She tilts her head to face him and gave him a force smile as he reach for the tablet on the table. He then took a seat and places it just beside her.

“Why don’t we just kidnap a high official from other organization and make them talk with the gun”, he suggested.

She looks at him in disbelief raising an eyebrow.

“Ya!  Staring at the monitor is boring and it could also make you blind”, he pointed out.

She gave him a smug smile “kidnap someone and get our fry by the boss? No, thanks”

“But that’s where the fun gets in. He’ll throw tantrums, string of curses, deaf us with his scolding but then will get to see his pissed face. Oh boy that will be epic”, he said wiggling his eyebrow.

“Are we talking about the younger boss?”

“hmmm, both of them look priceless when they are pissed”

CL rolled her eyes at him. She couldn’t understand why Seunghyun love seeing the boss pissed expression. She didn’t have a chance to answer him back as her phone started to ring. She looks at the name that flashes on the screen then look at Seunghyun.

“Aren’t you going to take it?”

So she picked up the phone and turns her back on Seunghyun.

 “yoboseyo?”

“blue coffee shop, I understand…”

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes, okay” and she hung up. She immediately stood up from her seat grab her papers put it in her bag. She was about to stride to the door but Seunghyun has already grab her wrist.

“Coffee shop?” he asked raising one of his thick eyebrows.

“I’ll be meeting with the JYP underground organization”, she informs him.

“Are you bringing your team with you?”

“No, I don’t have to.  Will just going to negotiate that’s all”, CL said as she tries to break free from his hold

“Then I’ll go with you”, he said as he release her and started walking on the lead.

CL raise an eyebrow as she watch his back then He stops on his track

 “Any one wants coffee?” he then asked.

--

CL didn’t argue and let Seunghyun drive. It didn’t take them to long to reach their destination, since Seunghyun can make his car fly. Their eyes immediately roam in the place as they saw too many guys in black suit walking here and there.

“Stay on guard”, Seunghyun whisper.

“I know”, she whispers back.

They walked in the shop; the smell of sweet coffee filled the air. Their where normal customer inside like students, teachers, family hanging around in the corners of the shop drinking and laughing, their eyes finally landed on the table with a chubby looking guy wearing a sun glasses, on his back is a guy with a black suit on the other side was also a tall guy in suit, same with the left. He was surrounded with suited guys in every table. The two look at one another and nod.

“Is he being too obvious?” Seunghyun quietly mumble.

“shhh…”

They walked their way near the guy. When the guy saw them he stood up to greet them

"Please, take a seat"

They both sat across him. Seunghyun wasn't really interested with the guy so he directed his gaze to his men.

" You seem to bring a lot of body guards with you?" CL said as she also eyed the people surrounding them.

"I'm just being cautious CL-shii, when Jiyong told me that his going to send you I thought you'll be bringing your men with you since we don't know what might happen on our negotiation. I think your being a little too confident just bringing only one of your underlings. Aren't you scared if things didn't go well?"

"Scared?" she closes her eyes as a smile curve on her lips then she open it once again "that is something very foreign to me. It doesn't exist in my vocabulary and by the way he is not one of my underlings and I bet he can wipe off your man if things get out of hand"

His eyes widen in horror as it sinks into him. Why didn't he notice the killing aura coming from the guy in front of him who wasn't really focus on them?

"perhaps you are--Top?"

---

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

We both sat across him. I wasn't really interested with the guy in front of me so I directed my gaze to his men. I think I had encounter some of his men before JYP and YG got into a good terms because of Se7en hyung. I can see three familiar faces in the area. One of them turns to look at me with a not so good expression, as if he just saw something unpleasant. He immediately turns away looking disgusted.

Ok, I guess he wasn't really happy to see me after I had almost wipe his face during a battle. But that was a year ago he should have get over it.

"perhaps you are-- top?" he suddenly asked making me turn my head toward him since the people I've been counting all turn to me waiting for my reply. I look at CL trying to figure out what had happen.

She just gave me a slight nod.

“yes”

 “I didn’t expect to meet you here since Jiyong said he’ll send CL but it’s really nice to finally meet you, I’m Kim Tae Woon from JYP underground”, he offer me his hand but I just look at it and gave him a nod. He pulls his hand back and gave me a smile.

“So it’s true that you’re a couple?” he suddenly blurted out.

“Where not here to talk about that Mr. Kim“, CL said with a serious tone. She’s in a business mode right now.

“I know where all here for business”

“ani”, I suddenly blurted out.

He look at me confuse.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Well, I’m not here for business”, I inform him “your just negotiate with her and pretend I’m not here. I’m just here for the coffee”, I told him and I can see the disappointment in his face. I’m not really here to meddle with her business since I know she doesn’t like that.

“I’ll get myself a coffee. You want something?” I asked her as I stood up.

“ani”, She gave me a slight smile.

I can see CL eyebrow all creased as I walked back to our table. And I had a feeling that their conversation isn’t going well.

“Are you out of your mind? I wouldn’t risk my men for their stupid game”, I heard CL said as I was nearer.

“why? Dying is parts of your job have you forgotten?” the guy reply.

CL jaw tightens as she look away blowing air out as she try to calm herself. Then she turns to him with a glare. I sat down and begun sipping my coffee as I look at them, the guy gave me a relax smile and CL well she got a pissed off expression. I press my lips together trying not to laugh. It’s been a while since I saw that epic face of her as if she was constipated or something.

“Mr. Kim I think you really didn’t get the situation, do you?” she begun ignoring me. “your plan is suicidal”

“And why is that? You’re just going to let your man in that warehouse and trap the guy. How can it be so risky?”

“Do you think I didn’t do some research on the enemies and how you got the information about their high rank official were about”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m just saying that you’re entering a trap. Don’t you find it suspicious that his info started to leak that easily when you where trying to find their boss. They were trying to divert you so they will know who their enemies are”

His eyebrow creased as realization struck him. Gawd! how did these man enter this business, his naïve.

“Do you think that the guy will be standing alone in that warehouse waiting for his death to arrive? They know you’ll come and I’m 99 percent sure that they are ready and waiting for you. That’s why I’ not planning to risk my men in your stupid act and I don’t think they will also agree to be killed just to know if that man really exist”

“Well the source was…” he then turn to me. “what do you think?”

I put my drink down and started at him.

“don’t ask for my opinion. I told you I’m not here to meddle with your business”, I said and turn my head away getting back on drinking my coffee. But if I’m going to answer his question right now I’ll be siding Cl since she makes a lot of sense. I think their enemies are going for a mass kill trapping them inside of the building they sure know how to use tactics while this man knows how to use money. His lucky he had to negotiate with CL since she is good analyzing things thoroughly.

After CL explain things to Mr. Kim they finally back out on the plan since they will be the one who will be having a great lost in that case. I wonder how he came up with a suicidal plan not thinking thoroughly while they are ready to stake a great amount of money. Taking the task was a little bit tempting when I got a glimpse of how much they are going to pay the organization but like CL said it was too risky and suicidal, so I rather not meddle in their business.

---

We were on our way back to the head quarters stop by the stop light ahead of us. My hand tighten it holds on the stirring wheel as my eyes widen as I caught a sight of a familiar figure in front of me.

I couldn’t be wrong despite the weird looking shirt, long curtain skirt and the stupid eye glasses that were covering most of her face. I’m quite sure that she was the girl in black dress that one night in the Club. I couldn’t let this chance just pass by. I speed up passing her in the process.

“chae-ah you got your license with you?” I asked.

“Yes, why?”

“good”, I stop the car and was about to went out when she hold onto my shirt.

“where the heck are you going?”

“I need to go somewhere, sorry”, I mumble. She nods finally letting go of my shirt. I close the door behind me as my feet speed up too meet that little devil.

---

 

 

 

 in busan…..

 

 

 

 

---

Minho flip his phone to look at the picture that was sent to him last night. He shook his head upon seeing Dara wearing an oversize shirt in the photo but what really caught his attention was the next photo where she was wearing a black dress exposing her s line. The message underneath make him rolled his eyes as a playful smirk form in one corner of his lips.

“Isn’t noona pretty..kekekeke”

He was on his way back to their house after going out for his last walk in Busan. He had already made up his mind to follow Dara in Seoul when he caught a sight of an unfamiliar figure peeking at the glasses of the ramyun shop. He stops on his track as he looks at the weird guy. He hadn’t seen him before and he can feel that this one is up to something. The guy step away from the glass window when 2 ladies pass by while Minho had decided to come closer unnoticed. He had to know what his up to and he needs to be careful.

----

Seungri walked back and forth in front of the ramyun shop as he looks at his watch. It’s already 10:30 in the morning and he wonder why the ramyun shop hasn’t open yet. He lean closer to the window to see if there is anyone inside preparing for business but it was dark inside so he can’t really see anything. He thump the glass impatiently when he heard footsteps. He steps away from the glass and faces the street. He saw two ladies one in the middle age and one is a grandma, they were about to just pass him by.

“excuse me?” he said while approaching the two with a shy smile. The two eyed him suspiciously.

“err— I just want to know when will this shop open” points to the ramyun shop.

The two look at one another as they figure out that the guy wasn’t from the place.

“I don’t think that will ever going to open”, the middle age women said.

“And why is that?” he asked curiously.

“The owner of the shop had already passed away, you should find another place to eat”, the other lady answers.

“Pass away? How about her daughter isn’t she planning continuing the business?”

“The daughter, pft! She already left her before she pass. I think she went with his wealthy dad in Japan”, the middle age lady blurted out.

Seungri: JAPAN?!? <*eyes widen> this is not good.

“Then who is the girl his tenant with during the funeral?” the other lady look at her companion as she recall the girl Minho’s with in the funeral. Seungri also snap from his thought and look at the other lady they seem to be revealing something.

“I dunno know, maybe his girlfriend. You knew she had a fight with her daughter, I doubt she had come. Kids now a day’s don’t look back”

“Is there still someone leaving here?” Seungri suddenly asked.

“Yes, Mrs. Park had taken in a young boy as her tenant and part time assistant. Hey, wait” the lady stop as her eyebrow creased looking at Seungri.

Seungri: omoo, why is she starring at me like that?

“I think I saw him passing our house toward this direction just a few minutes ago. Did you not meet him?”

Suengri shook his head as relief wash over his face. He thought that they started to become suspicious of him but he was wrong.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’ve been standing here for 3 hours”

He wouldn’t have asked them information if someone who was leaving inside the house walks his way. He can remember very well that this is the first passerby that he came upon to today making him a bit confuse as where did the tenant went when there is only one way toward the shop. Did he perhaps saw him that he retracted his step or is there a hidden path toward the shop that he fails to notice.

He said his thanks to the ladies and continues looking at the street, then at the shop, the stairs to the house and his wrist watch, trying to get something from that. He scratch his head in frustration, where the hell will he get information about her when her own neighbourhood has no idea on what she looks like right now except that she got curly hairs when she was in high school with a small body frame and weird looking eye glasses. They said they don’t really mingle and socialize with neighbours, that’s why they doesn’t really know and only rumours about them circulate in the neighbourhood.

He was already sitting at the pavement when he felt something wrong. He felt like someone is boring a hole on his skull.ani, he felt like someone is looking at him trying to bore a hole in his skull. He stood up and roamed his eyes in the area but no one is visible right now. Most of the times when you felt like someone are staring at you; you can feel him behind you or maybe at your side. But Seungri’s feeling is different and it giving him creeps. He can feel him staring directly at him like there is someone standing in front of him but he wasn’t able to see him. It felt like the wind has its own eyes and trying to fry him with his stare. He gulp a lump on his throat as he step forward. He looks up as he heard sounds of the leaves form the tree in front of him.

“okay, there is no invisible man but something is behind those leaves”, he told himself as he focus his eyes on the moving branch of the tree then…

Myieeowwwwwwwwwww…

Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

A cat came jumping out of the leaves landing on Seungri’s face. Surprise with the sudden cat attack he let go of a loud scream as he run around like a crazy lunatic trying to get the effing cat out of his face. He finally succeeded after receiving few scratches on his face. He fixes himself as he look at both side of the streets. It will be a shame if someone has saw him freaking out just because of a cat. It will definitely ruin his mobster reputation. He shrug of the scene he had made as he went back to his motor.

“why does cat always ruin my day”, he pouted as he saw the long scratch on his motor. He gets on and let the engine roar to life. He definitely hates cats.

 

@idreamhigh-b2uty

---

 

 

 

SanDara’s Pov

Is my eyes playing trick on me?

I blink twice as I look at the guy blocking my way. Omoo! What to do? what to do? Panicked alarmed is ringing in my head when I caught a sight of my reflection on the glass door in front of me. That’s when a small smile curve on my lips. I totally look way different from the girl he met in the club. Maybe I can still find a way to get out of this mess.

I look at him again with my innocent eyes and he seems to be taken aback with my sudden expression swing. I grab that chance to enter the shop. He followed me inside; I quickly enter the counter locking the small door behind me in the process. My co- worker eye me suspiciously as he was about to enter the counter still following me but then notice that employee’s are the only one allowed. We were then separated by the glass that was holding on the bread for display.

After I put on my airpron I turn around and face him with the innocent smile still painted on my face.

“annyeonghaseyo, customer-nim”,  I greeted him the way I use to great our loyal customer.

”what can we do for you?”

 His eyebrow creased in confusion folding his arm on his chest. Okay, am I doing a great job? I’m not really sure.

“How are you planning to pay my damage car?”

“Excuse me?” I try my best to sound innocent as well as I batted my eyelashes.

“You know what I’m talking about”, he said glaring at me.

“Sorry customer-nim but I had no idea”

His hand was now on his waist as he was grinding his teeth together while his other hand runs through his hair.

“yah, don’t try to act innocent. Don’t you remember me?”

“Unnie, what’s going on?” my co –worker Suzy said as she clings on my arm.

“molla?” I whisper back to her.

“Don’t try to mislead me”, he said raising his brows and looking at me fiercely. I try to act compose that his stare hasn’t had any effect on me while I am starting to have this feeling in my stomach in nervousness. Lying is something I really hate the most.

“Yah! What do you want with my unnie”, Suzy came blocking his glare off me.

He looks at her uninterested but still with the cold fierce eyes of his “Mind your own business”

I guess she felt the same effect that I felt the first time I saw those glaring eyes. She suddenly step back hiding behind me.

“Yah! What’s going on here? I can hear your voices inside the pantry”, our manager came out from the other door. She looks at me then the white hair dude then to Suzy.

“Customer is there something wrong?”

“I need to have a talk with one of your employee” he said not getting his eyes off me.

“And why is that?”

“Cause she owe me”, he said with grinded teeth. I gulp a lump on my throat feeling uneasy, cold sweat already forming on my forehead.

“Dara you know him?”

I turn to my manger and shook my head in response. I don’t want to talk to him and I wouldn’t mind on continuing denying that I knew him to escape his wrath.

“Customer you might get the wrong person”, my manager said.

“Really?” the smirk was back on his lips sending shiver on my spine there is something weird in his tone as he grin boyishly at me.

“Then let me prove it for myself”

My eyes widen as he make his way toward me, leaning on the glass that was separating us.

 “are you trying to pretend that you’re not the person I think you are?” I can feel his warm breath on my face as he leans forward. his peircing eyes all focus on me. I suddenly felt like melting.

Oh, oh I do not like this.

Before I can response he already claimed my lips leaving me dumb folded. Eyes wide open as he nibbles my lower lips. I can feel his tongue trace the lower part of my lip before he pulls off. Then he once again leans closer. I close my eyes thinking that he wasn’t done with the kiss when I suddenly felt his lips brushing on my earlobe.

“Caught you cheese agasshi”, he mumble making my eye pop open as I stare at his mocking face. Did I just let myself be kiss by this .

My cheeks felt hot and my temper is boiling as I stare at this unbelievable creature.

“Still taste the same”, he said as he his lips in front of me.

“why you!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

----

Sandara’s pov

I ended up talking with the guy inside the shop. We were sitting across one another, my arm crossed on my chest looking anywhere but him while his eyes were buried on me. Feeling irritated and conscious at the same time I snap.

“Yah! Don’t you know starring is rude”

 He chuckle.

“Start talking I don’t have enough time to waste with you”

“Wow, it felt like I’m the one who owe something here?”

I glared at him, of course he did something wrong. He kisses me for the third time. Slashing him into two is very tempting right now. I wonder why do he always end up eating my lips everytime we meet. argh!!! angry

“how much?” I said with grinded teeth.

“600000 won”, he said opening his palm in front of me.

“what?!?” I slap the table with both of my hands as my jaw drop on the floor. How can a side mirror cost that much?

“what?!?” he mimicked my reaction.

How childish, I roll my eyes at him.

“You do know what brand of car you mess with right?”

Well, I really don’t have any idea except it was black and shiny and new. I don’t have any idea about cars since I don’t own one and it’s not part of my interest.

“It doesn’t look that much. I think you’re just trying to get money from me”

“yah! Yah! Yah! Do you think I buy cheap cars?”

I examine him from head to toe and right know he looks kinnda decent except for the white hair, weird taste of hair color. Do he badly wanted to grow old. He was wearing just casual shirt and jeans doesn’t really look like an elite to me but then I notice the brand of the coat he was wearing above his shirt, Simple yet expensive clothing.

“so what shall we do? It seems you cannot pay me this instant”

“Well, mister I’m kindda off with money. can we do it monthly basis?”

“no”, he shook his head.

 “but..” I pouted.

Where the hell will I get 600000 won this instant?

“how about we make a deal?” he then suggested.

“a deal?”

“Yes, a deal. I’m giving you 4 weeks to get my 600000 won”

4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Is he being serious, my salary are only given monthly. And how many part time job should I work on to gather that amount of money. I don’t even have a single cent in the bank to start with.

“that’s impossible”, I look at him in disbelief “what if I didn’t have your 600000 won at that time what will happen to me?”

He smiles upon hearing my question “If you fail, then you’ll be my slave until you pay me the right amount. Actually you can start working for me right now so you don’t have to go finding lots of job, it’ll be better right?”

 “I rather pay you in cash mister, just gave me sometime”, I snarl not really liking the idea of working for him.

“I’m just giving you 4 weeks, so do we have a deal?”

“then what will I have if I had pay you the right amount?”

“you want something in return?”

“If we’re going to make a deal should I also have something in return?”

“aisht! Tsk tsk”, he started massaging his forehead as he shook his head.

“so?” I look at him under my lashes.

“Gawd! If you pay on the right time then I’m not going to disturb you anymore. You don’t have to work for me and to see me. Will that be enough?”

“sounds good”

“so do we have a deal?”

“Yes, we do. You shall keep your word mister”

“Shall I say the same to you?”

“Then shall we write in on paper?” I suggested.

“Yeah, good idea”, he then stood up went to the counter took some paper. He return to the table flip the paper over and begun scribbling. I lean on the table trying to peek on what he was writing. He turn the paper and put it infront of me pointing to a blank space.

“Put your name here”

“wae?”

“just write”, so I took the pen and put Kyung Dara using my mother's surname since i'm not found of using my fathers surname on where he was pointing. After writing my name he grabs the paper back and went to finish what he was doing. Then he presented me the contract.

"I already made our contract deal including the terms and condition of you being my errand girl if you failed to pay me. You know you can change your mind and work for me instead to pay your debt”, he said wiggling his eyebrow.

I look at the contract with wide eyes jaw hanging open and an awe expression on my face. This guy is totally retarded doesn’t he knew human rights?

Errand girl contract

 

I Kyung Dara agree if I wasn't able to pay 600000 won I will be an errand girl for choi seunghyun.

As an errand girl I will agree to terms and condition as stated below:

 

1. If I will be absent for one day 95000 won will be added to my debt.

(*note: if absent for more than 10 days. I agree that I'll be a slave forever)

2.At any time I will answer to your calls and do the errand even if i'm in a certain situation.

3. I will do the errand whole heartedly and never complain. If I were to complain and meddle with his work 100000 won.

(*note: If I will be able to complain for 20 days. I agree to be a slave forever)

 

----

 

Sorry for making you guys wait.. need to focus on my final exam..

mianhada..

pls follow @idreamhigh-b2uty. nae chinggu

a lot of thanks for waiting and supporting this fic..❤