Too Good.

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

WARNING:
A/n: warning to my dearest readers this might get a little bit steamy way down
the story..<*evil laughs> oops dont get your hopes high I'm new to this. I'm warning you cause I'm a good 👼.

 

---

Seunghyun walk as fast as he could to get out of that place. He is not sure how long will he be able to control himself. The moment he saw Dara in the arms of another guy he felt the urge of beating the hell out of the guy. He wanted to go back there and take Dara away but he can't. He must not.

"Seunghyun-shii you're walking to fast", the girl hanging on his arms complains making him stop.

He was with Mr. Park assistant since the guy asked her to accompany him in buying expensive clothes and dinner since he was very pleased with what he did.

"I'm sorry", he takes her hands off him "Please tell Mr. Park that I'm really grateful for his generosity but he don't really need to do this"

"Eh? Hey", The girl called out as he started to walk away "Aren't we going to have dinner", she continues but Seunghyun didn't even stop nor look back leaving the poor secretary stamping her feet in disappointment

---
Minho's POV

I was lying beside the window watching the droplets of rain rolling down on it. Who would thought its going to rain after that hot afternoon. I sigh as I wonder what could be Dara doing at this hour. I went to get in touch with her this past few days but it seems she's to busy making moneyarrow-10x10.png on her own. Tss! I took my phone in my pocket and decided to dial her number then stop halfway when I heard my doorbell ringing.

I glance at the door since I'm not expecting someone to come visit not at this hour. The bell continues to ring so I decided to stood up.

I open the door and was surprise to see Dara standing there dripping wet with her head bowed down.

"Minho ah", she said it with a sob as she lift her face to look up at me.

I look at her closely.

"Yah, are you crying?" I asked as I notice her red eyes.

"Minho ah", with another sob she runs to me and wrap her arms on me.

"Dara", I was lost for words as she continue to cry in my arms.

After some minutes...

Dara was wearing my t-shirt with a towel on her shoulders. She just finished a warm shower and was eating some hot ramen for dinner. I suddenly regret the fact of not doing the grocery earlier. I should be feeding her with something delicious when she's looking down like this. I watch as she eats and felt relieve that she somehow looks better than before yet she seems to be lost and lonely.

"Are you alright?" I asked her worried.

"I don't think I am", she answer truthfully in a low dim voice and finally stops eating as she stare blankly into space.

"Whats wrong? Did something happen to you? Why are you out in the rain crying?"

"I don't know", was all her response.

"You don't know?" I cant seem to believe that. "Yah! Dara you came running in the rain crying your eyes but you don't know the reason why?" I tried to sound as calm as I could though I admit that I'm somehow feel irritated. She's been hiding a lot from me lately and I don't like that since it seems like she's starting to drift away from me.

"Eum", she nodded.

"Don't you really know or you just don't want to tell me"

"I don't know, I really don't know whats wrong with me. Why wont you believe me? I don't know why am I like this", she said annoyed as she pushed her bowl away and buried her face on her palms. "I think I'm going crazy"

"Alright", I sigh in defeat. "If you really don't know then fine. I won't ask anymore. Just know I'll be here to listen", she looks away.

"Don't you have beer?" she stood up on her sit before I can answer and open up the fridge. "This will do", she then said taking the cans of beer that I left in the fridge.

"Fine, I'm allowing you to drink but don't get too drunk", I paused "Well, If you get drunk I won't allow you to leave my place, do you understand?"

"Call, sounds good to me", she said briefly smiling though it didn't reach her eyes and I'm certain something is off.

---

"Minho", Dara called at him after she gulp another drink. Minho is watching her getting really worried as it was already her third can of beer.

"Eum?" he took the can that she put down and drink the thing left in it. Dara cocked at her brows at him but just decide to let it slide as she grab another can and open it. Minho was about to grab it but she tap his hands off.

"Stop stealing my beer", she said annoyed "I'm still okay"

He just look at her and finally let her be as he decided that he'll just look after her if she gets too drunk.

"Minho ah~", Dara was looking at the can on her hands as she called his name."Have anyone left you before? You know when they just disappear without a word"

Minho paused looking at her. Her father crossed his mind and the hard time she endures longing for him.

"hmm, maybe", he reply as he grab a beer for himself.

"Why do they have to leave just like that? Don't they know how much it hurts those people they left behind"

"Maybe they had a good reason. Maybe you should try to ask them, try to listen to their explanation"

"But what if they just don't want me that's why they leave me?" a tear escape her eyes. Minho leans forward wiping the tears with his thumb.

"Did they say that?"

She shook her head.

"Then it's not yet confirmed. Sometimes we get scared of something that hasn't occurred yet making us lose the opportunity to see the truth. It'll be better to ask them in person. There is a large possibility that you're wrong", he smiles as she saw her face lighten up.

He just gave her hope and strength to face the truth.

"You're right", she said feeling a little relieve as she gulp down the drink on her hand and immediately fall asleep resting her head on Minho's shoulder who was sitting beside her.

---

Sandara's POV

Alcohol plus Minho's word is such a good combination to make me feel better. Ahh it is really a great choice that I decided to run to him. I also wonder what's wrong with me crying after seeing that jerk. I must have gone crazy. I even did make myself look weird infront of Mr. Lee.

Ahh, I just remember I run off the supermarket. I wonder how I'll be able to face him in the office. But that's not the real problem right now.

I stare at the door infront of me. How did I end up in front of Seungyun's house? I was suppose to be sleeping in Minho's place. I look at my clock and saw that it was already 4 in the morning. Ahh did I even get some sleep last night my head hurts and I can no longer remember what happen the rest of the night.

I massage my head as I feel the effect of beer I got myself drown last night. Aigoo! Who told you to get drunk and have head aches? I scolded myself still not moving on the spot I was standing.

I once again look at the door. Still debating whether to go in or not. There is a 50/50 chance that the jerk is inside. But then he has been gone for weeks so there is also a possibility that maybe he isn't.

So what do you hope for Dara? My conscience asked me.

I don't know. I told myself shaking any thoughts that's started to form inside my crazy brain.

"right! I don't know and I don't care", and so with the courage I pulled up I grab the door knob and enter.

---

Dara came into Seunghyun's apartment un aware as she was still in the influence of alcohol. She heavy a deep sigh as she felt the heaviness in her heart. She doesn't know how she will face him if ever he finally came home. It's been weeks since he last went home. She can still remember the last time they were together.

"Oh well, whatever happen. Be brave Dara be brave", Dara murmur over and over again as she slowly enter his apartment.

Her eyes roam around and disappointment flash her face as it seems like no one's home.

What does she expect? She was about to turn and leave when she heard a door opening from upstairs. She immediately glance up and saw someone coming.

"Seungri?"

"Oh! Dara noona?"

"What are you doing here?"

Relief flash on Seungri's face as she saw her. "Ohh noona noona I'm glad you're back. Can you bring the first aid kit in the kitchen in hyung's room?"

"Ahh ok", Dara nodded in daze as Seungri hurried back to Seunghyun's room.

Dara went into the kitchen to take the first aid kit. She reach on the cupboard and even stand on her toes trying to get it but it was still out of reach even the cups and the plates on its side.

"That's weird I use to get things quickly", she mumble to herself as she remembers not having any problem getting things in the kitchen.

Finally realizing that it's impossible for her height she took a chair and stand on top of it.

"Really weird I never use this before", she once again murmur as she put it back to place.
"Seungri?" she slowly peep on the Seunghyun's room being really careful.

"Yah! What are you doing there? Come in", Seungri said opening the door wide open for her. "Thanks", she took the first aid kit from her and went near the bed.

"Omoo!!", Dara gasp as she saw Seunghyun's knock out body sprawl limply on the bed. "W-what happen to him?" she sound all worried as she was immobilized staring at his pitiful state.

"Calm down he is just totally drunk", Seungri said. He was sitting on the chair near the sofa putting ointment on his hands that was already bruised. "Damn! His face is really hard"

"Eh?" Dara was standing there not knowing what to do or what did just happen?

"Can you help me?"

"ah yes!" Dara immediately answered as she walks toward him.

She was about to help him with his hands but Seungri immediately pulled away.

"No, I can take care of myself. You take care of this big guy instead", Seungri said pointing as Seunghyun.

"ah! Alright", Dara answer sheeplesy as she looks at Seungyun sleeping face that is slightly bruised.

"Yah! Noona?" Seungri eyebrows knitted together as she leans closer to Dara. Dara felt embarrassed with the sudden closeness "Did you perhaps drink?"

"What?"

"You smelled like alcohol"

"Well I-"

"Aisshttt!!!", Seungri leans away crossing his arms on his chest. "Will it be okay to leave two drunk people together"

"Eh?"

"Oh!! Well you guys are already adult just take care of each other", he grab his jacket and was about to leave.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Dara asked in panic.

"Uhmmm, I need to take care of something-", he glance back at Seunghyun "something he ruin. Fighting!" he then said tapping her shoulders and giving her a loop side smile.

"ahh why don't you play wrestling while I'm gone", he added with a wink leaving Dara in a shock state.

----
SanDara's POV

Ugh! My head hurts. I groaned as I woke up with a mild headache. Since when did I get myself home? Ohh gawdh!! I gasp as I realize where I was.

What was I doing in his room, on his BED. I gulp a lump in my throat as I peek under the cover.

Wooh!! I'm fully clothe thanks goodness. I thought I did something crazy while I was drunk. But why the hell am I in his room. I pull the cover and notice something.

IS THAT BLOOD?

I was about to panic but luckily tidbits of the scene last night came back to me. Seunghyun being totally drunk. Seungri complaining, me crying my eyes out and wrestling. Uhmm what's up with wrestling? The word just crossed my head in some reason.

And why the hell did I cry? I collected myself and try to erase those stupid thoughts as I get myself ready to face him.

I slowly went downstairs trying to be really carefull. I had this thought of escaping before he notice me. I sort of dont wanna face him at the moment and I can't explain why. I was much braver yesterday I mean earlier thanks to the alcohol.

The place was quiet so I somehow assume that he isn't home and somehow I felt relive and sad. I relaxes and decide to go back upstairs and change. Or maybe I could also pack up my things and leave.

"You're awake", I froze as I passed the kitchen area when I heard his voice.

I gulp a lump in my throat before giving him a response. "Yes", I can't afford to look at him as I was scared of what I might feel once our eyes met. I've becoming really weird lately.

"So who is he? Did you spend the night at his place?"

"huh?" I was taken aback. "Who are you talking about?" I accidentally glance at my right and caught a glimpse of his back. I turn around seeing him busy with something that he isn't even looking at me.

"That guy in the department store. I don't remember seeing him before is he also a friend of yours?"

So he did saw me, then why did he acts like he didn't? Aigoo, why am I getting teary at this moment? I am really going crazy.

"No, I didn't stay at his place. He isn't really a friend of mine either he is someone from work", I answer carefully watching him.

"Not a friend huh, it seems your quiet close", I somehow heard him mumble. "Too close for my liking"

"Excuse me?" I asked with a raise eyebrow but he just ignore me still busy with whatever he is doing.
"Come over here I prepared something" he called to me but I was frozen their not knowing what to do. He glance at me cocking his eyebrows. "Something wrong?"

"No, ofcourse", I need to get a hold myself this is a battle. Act natural. Forget about everything. He is an Dara get a grip. I fake a smile as I walked towards him. Act cool.

"Ohh hungover soup. Well that soathes you. You seems to be really drunk last night"

"And it seems you were drunk aswell"

"No I wansn't. I just had a few drinks but I was good. I even get myself home with my own two feet and wasnt drag like a dead body by a friend. Right! You should give Seungri a call and thank him", I said sarcastically. I knew I hit something there when his teasing face change.

"Thank him for what?"

"For helping you found you're way home", I force as smile before I look away and started with my soup. There was a long pause between us for a moment I thought he would never fire something back.

"Alright I admit I was drunk and so are you", oh that was an easy surrender. Hey! Wait!!

"No, I'm not I-"

"Yes, you where. You're crying", my words got cut off as he staire right through me.

"You're making that up. You weren't even awake", I said brushing it off. I do remember crying but can't remember why.

"You've missed me", he said with a smile playing on his lips. I almost choke hearing him said that.

Did I tell him that? Was he even awake when I cried?

"NO WAY!! Fine fine we're drunk happy now?" I said in defeat as I look away feeling embarassed.

"So you drink with the guy from work?" He suddenly asked after a moment of silence.

"What? No ofcourse. I havent really known him for long", gawdh I dont trust him that much to drink with him. What is he thinking?

"Then you drink by yourself?" I glance at him he wasnt looking at me but was looking at his bowl as he grip his spoon tighter.

"No!" He finally look back at me with a raise eyebrow. "I'm with Minho"

"Hah! That guy again" he looks pissed.

"He is my friend", I reminded him "and I trust him"

"I see", he just nod and look back at his food.

I think it's my turn to ask.

I suddenly remember what Minho told me. I should get some answer to my question aswell right?

"YOU. You've been gone for awhile. Why? Did you went on a trip?" I tried my best to act cool as I let go of my curiousity.

"Why are you asking? Did you perhaps really miss me?" He teasingly answer back making me almost spit what Im eating.

"No!" I answer defensively. A smile form on his lips as he watch me. He reach out to wipe something near my lips.

"Too bad. I guess I'm the only one who miss you", I almost forget how to breathe. As his skins touches mine, I felt a shiver run through my spine. There is something I want its in the back of my head but I feel it with my whole body. I-

He missed me? My conscience suddenly emerged somewhere in my brain pulling the hair of my new found inner self who almost jump on the table and crashed her lips on- OHHHHH MY GAWDH!! I did not just say that. This is Eunjung's fault for planting naughty stuffs in my brain. Thank goodness my conscience snap back at me as the face of the girl in the department store flash back. NO WAY!! He missed me. Who know who's he's playing with while he is gone.

"Stop playing with me", I felt like swallowing a bitter pill as those thoughts haunts my mind. He's just playing with me like all the other girls.
"I am no longer playing" , his said with a serious tone. But no that can't be true. I need to snap back to reality.

I made a face. "You and your lies. Tss! How come you missed me when I think you're enjoying a date with - ahh" I stop and glare at him "is that a new girlfriend or someone you played with when you're bored?"

His eyebrow got knitted together.

"No she is just someone from work", ahh isnt that the same answer I gave him about mr. Lee donghae.

"Ahh I see. I forget you go flirting with anyone who wear skirt I should not have asked"

He raised a brow. "Why do you sound really jealous right now? Didnt you really missed me?"

"Me jealous in your dreams", I stood up and went to the sink to clean up.

How dare he accuse me of being jealous just because I asked about that girl? Hmm then is he aswell jealous of mr. Lee that's why he was curious about him.

"I assure you there isnt anything going on with me and my boss secretary. I'm not even slightly intersted in her", with that smile on his face I can see his enjoying this. I'm loosing this I can feel it.

"Okay, you said so. You dont really have to explain. I got it"

"I dont think you do", he was already on my side resting his palm on the side of the sink as he watch me. I tried to ignore him turning my back on him as I concentrate with the dishes.
Gawdh! Why does he look so hot in the morning with his messy hair, his deep voice. I'm supposed to be mad. NO not mad I what the hell did I suppose to do again? I paused as my mind start sending me panic alarm as I feel his presence behind me.

"How can you see the dishes when you're hair is falling from your face", his hands swiftly runs through it. Neating it up as he tied it up for me. I breathe in so deep as his fingers slowly run from my face down to my nape. Gawdh! Conscience don't leave me the inner me is kicking in. "I think we should turn this off". I close my eyes as I felt his hot breathe on my skin as he reach out to turn off the faucet.

Dara get a grip of yourself. My grip on the sink tighten as I tried to scold myself. This is bad my inner self is flippig her hair smiling crokedly at me.

"Please", those words skip my lips but I'm not really sure what I'm asking or what should I asked her.

"Please what?"

Dara he is playing with you. Toying you. My conscience whisper at me. My eyes snap open and I turn around to face him. He didn't budge a bit. I don't think I affect him like the way he affects me. I open my mouth as to close it again as I was caught of guard. I wasn't able to look at him this close earlier. My eyes starts to travel from his thick eyebrows, his beautiful eyes, his nose and those y lips that were partly open.

But you want him. I want to nod back to who ever said that as my breath was caught in my throat. I look back at his eyes and see something flickered in it and with a mischievous smile he swiftly capture my lips.
"You have no idea how much I missed you", he said after our lips parted as we grasp for air. His kiss were deep longing and I kissed him back the same way. He look at me but I wasn't able to reply back. "didn't you-" I didn't let him finished his sentence as I crushed my lips on his once again still wanting. I remember I used to hate those lips but now I just cant get enough. I ran my hands through his hair as I grip on it as I can feel his hand slowly exploring. He then lifted me up on the sink with our lips still locked and burning. My heart is pounding heavy inside my chest as everything becomes clear to me the moment our lips touch everything starts to make sense.

It's true I missed him a lot that I don't care anymore. I just want to be with him, to be in his arms, to feel his touch, to be his. It might sound crazy but yes I don't want to lie anymore but think I'm crazy in love with this man.Everything make sense now, the reason I cry, the reason I get mad, the reason I keep worrying about him, I keep thinking about him. I didn't know how it happened it just hit me that deep inside me I know I'm really in love with him.

---

Seunghyun's POV

I stop as I felt something wet on her cheeks. She's crying. Sh*t what the hell did I do?

"Dara?" I panic as soon as I saw her stain face. She didn't answer yet tears still falls from her eyes as she didn't loosen her grip on me.

I silently curse myself for being stupid. She isn't like those girls you knew. She's pure you idiot!!
Gawdh? Did I went too far? I caught a sight of her rip blouse on the floor. Sh*T I might have scared her. I just loose myself everytime my lips touches her. She's too addicting for petes sake that I cant help but want her more. Ugh! The torture I experience when I was away from her not being able to see her. I was just planning on stealing some kisses like I use to even for a just a second but I guess I got carried away.

"Hey, Dara please say something-", I started panicking "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I-" this is the first time I literally don't know what to say or what to do.

"No!", she shake her head as he held on to me. "I'm sorry", she wiped her tears away. "please", my eyebrow knitted as she say those words again with her eyes closed and her grip getting tighter.

"I-I want you"

I felt like the world stops as she say those word with her head hanging low as tears still fall from her eyes. It's not just wanting there is something more I can feel it.

"No you don't", she doesn't know what she's asking. She has no idea. Her hand limply fall from her side letting go of me. I can hear her sobs as she continue to look down not wanting to face me. I took off my ed shirt and gently place it on her before I lifted her chin up to face me.

"Dara, I'm sorry"

"No! Don't!" she cried out but I shook my head.

"You don't know what you're asking for"

"I do. You. I'm asking for you. I don't care if I'll be just like all you're other girls. I want you"

"No Dara! Can you hear yourself? this is all my fault", I wanna punch myself on the face for being so stupid. I should not have brought her here. I should have not lead her on. I should have stop myself. "You aren't like them. I don't want you to be like them. You don't deserve to be like them", my voice raise from anger but I try my best to calm myself. I don't want to scare her more. "this is wrong", I finally said as I walked away from her running my hand through my hair. I should not let this happen. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to see her like this. but I don't have a choice. Youngbae is right I can't keep her.

"Why am I not good enough?" I look back at her surprise. Chaelin face flash inside my head. Those are the same words she asked me when I left her. And she also gave me the reason why I cant be with this person.

I'm no good for her. My hand clenched into a fist as I try to control my emotion before I look back at her.

"No, that's the problem. You're too good"

~o0o~