A Traitor.

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 

 

 

 The side of his lips twists upward into a smirk as he looks at her.  He was trying to figure out why she was acting that way and only a thought came in his mind.

 

“you, are you jealous?”

 

“What? What the hell are you talking about?” Dara blurted out as she looks at him in disbelief. “Why would I be jealous?”

 

“hmmm, why would you be jealous?” he throw the question back with his smile getting  wider. He shifted his sit closer to her while she moves back and eventually stood up to escape him.

 

“I am not”

 

“OH, no bunny you’re not going to escape me”, Seunghyun then pull her back trapping her in his lap heat crawl up on Dara’s face as she was put in an awkward position.

 

“Admit it your jealous”

 

“I said no. AW!” Dara whined as he bites her playfully on her shoulders.

 

“Lier”, he then said kissing the portion that he bites soothing the pain he cause.

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” she asked looking at him straight to the eye.

 

“What did I do?” he look at her innocently that all she can do was roll her eyes on him.

 

“Chaerin, a girl full of confidence someone who can handle herself well, has a great taste in fashion and  has a perfect body figure. Why would a girl envy her?” he said pointing out her good points.

 

“Fine, she’s that great you should leave with her instead”, she huffed as she turn her back on him.

 

He wraps his arms on her and rested his chin on her shoulders while he held her in place.

 

“But my bunny is adorable”, he whisper in her ears that somehow makes her heart flutter.

 

“Do you like it that much that your holding your breath?” she then heard him chuckle from behind bringing her back to reality.

 

“Yah! Stop playing with me”, she push him away getting annoyed.

 

“So cute”, he can’t help himself but adore her cute annoyed face that he started pinching.

 

“Yah! Stop”, she whined tapping his hands away.  “And I was thinking you’re starting to become nice, pft!”

 

“Am I not?”

 

“Tss, Jerk”, she then said before she went back to her room.

 

---

 

Sandara’s POV

 

My mind were flying elsewhere as I was busy photocopying some files in the company. It seems like the jerk isn’t over teasing me about being jealous with that Chaerin of his.

 

 

“So how are you and your handsome boyfriend?” Kyu Hye Sun one of my officemate ask as she lean on the side of the photocopying machine.

 

“Handsome boyfriend, what are you talking about?”

 

"Oh, come on you cannot hide anything from the gossip queen", she proudly beams out being proud of her title.

 

Hye Sun is part of the information department so it not really surprise that even gossips come in and out of her office. She usually got all the free time in her hands to roam around the whole company and I always wonder if she doesn’t get tired. If I were her I'll probably lay around and be unproductive than do what she's doing right now. But that doesn't mean I dislike her or anything cause she's the friendliest person in the office.

 

"That tall dark handsome guy that's been always fetching you isn't he  your boyfriend?"

 

"Oh no! He's not you got it wrong"

 

"He's not?" she seems surprise to hear it. I feel relieve upon clearing everything before a rumor spread. "Then it's the guy that brought food"

 

The guy that brought food? Minho?

 

“another NO”, I answer back.

 

"It's either the tall dark handsome guy or the pretty boy which is your boyfriend?"

 

"None", I answer truthfully as I gather the papers I've copied.

 

"Dara don't go", she went calling out for me as I walked to deliver the papers to their respective place. Hye Sun keep on following me debating on herself from behind. I don't understand why she's so interested with my life. when I finally reach her office to deliver the last paper she unexpectedly lock the door behind me.

 

"Now spill it"

 

"Hye Sun I don't have time for this you know I got other things to do", I told her as I finally concluding that maybe this women is interested with one of those guys that why she's so persistent.

 

"I won't hold you up that long if you'll spill the beans plus I already volunteer to help"

 

"Why are you doing this to me?"

 

"Because I love you so much", I almost got heart attack when a hand wrap on my waist and a familiar voice whisper on my ears.

 

"Eunjung!!!" I squeal as she tightly hug me from behind.

 

"surprise!"

 

---

 

Sandara’s POV

 

I just realize that Hye Sun was Eunjung little spy in my office no wonder she knows everything that’s happening about me. Due to Hye Sun help and her acting skills we ended up in her apartment after lunch being excuse from our work. I would have not accepted this offer if they weren't pilling me with lots of things to do. I was really greatfull for the little escape I got from work but then I got myself trap in a room with two crazy women.

 

"So your living together??" Eunjung bounce happily on the bed as she heard the story of how I ended up homeless. "I knew it he got hots for you"

 

"ani, it's just because I got nowhere else to go plus I'm working for him", I defensibly reply as I started fanning myself feeling the heat.

 

Dang! doesn’t this room got an aircon? I look around when Eungjung suddenly grab my arm as her eyes fix on my shoulders.

 

"Yah! what are you up to?" I asked surprise as her eyes turn wide on me.

 

"Hye Sun look at this"

 

"Look at what?!?" I was about to protest when she pull my dress off shoulder revealing the red bite mark that jerk left last time.

 

"OMG!!!" they both squeal like a fan girl.

 

"I didn't know my Dara became naughty while I was gone"

 

"Naughty? What are you talking about that just- bug bites?" I said out of excuse that jerk is really getting me in trouble.

 

"What a big bug with teeth", they giggle and high five each other.

 

“I told you she’s doing fine”, Hye Sun then told Eunjung.

 

"No it's not like what you think it is", I try to defend myself but those two won’t stop spazing and grinning like lunatics "Yah!!! that guy has a girlfriend!!" I scream out making them stop and look at me.

 

"He does?"

 

“Too bad”

 

"Yes so stop assuming that something is going on between us cause there is nothing", I paused "He likes her", I was waiting for them to get back at me or another round of tease but instead Eunjung just stare at me with her hands on her waist.

 

"Do you like him?"

 

"HAHAHA Eunjung you got to be kidding me. Me like him?" I laugh out loud hearing that question from my dear friend. She can't be serious I would never like that guy. Yes, he is becoming nice to me but still he is a jerk and that something that won’t never ever change.

 

"Oh come on don't tell me you don't even have a crush on him? he is a one handsome guy"

 

"yeah his handsome but that's all. You knew what he did to me"

 

"He stole your precious first kiss", she said in a bored tone. "One point that can make you like him. He is your first kiss after all", she then said teasingly.

 

I shook my head at her. There’s no way I like that guy. No way!! I told myself.

 

She look at me in disbelief and stood up with a sigh as she exchange look with Hyesun.

 

"Do you think this ahjuumma will be forever alone?"

 

“ani!”, Hye Sun smile send creeps in my sytem as she looks at me grinning. “I’m making a bet that Dara ahjumma “, she pointed at me as her eyes gets a little more , “Is going to fall— hard”, she then said with a serious tone.

 

I already told you guys that Eunjung is somehow retarded and so are her friends.

 

---

 

 

Sandara's POV

 

What the hell am I doing here? I asked myself as I face the evil witch with red gown and hat infront of me. I got a message from this women telling me that we need to talk but all she do is sip coffee in that little cup. I AM WASTING MY TIME HERE.

 

"uhmm, miss (who ever you are that taken away my dad ) don't you know the saying that time is gold", I can't help saying as I saw the golden watch on her wrist.

 

"Ofcourse I do", she answers back putting down her cup in a lady like manner. Which I mean is verrrry Sloooow motion.

 

PUHLEASE COULD SHE BE ANY SLOWER. Where the heck is a fast forward button when you needed one?heol~

 

"Then you should not be wasting my precious time. I still have many things to do today than sit down and watch you drink"

 

She smirks at me as she roll her eyes in disbelief.

 

"What a sharp tongue you got there is that what you learn from your mom? Doesn’t she teach how to respect others?"

 

My hand rolled into a fist on my thighs as the mere mention of my mom. OH no! I'm not going to let you get  away with this.

 

"oh then maybe being a mistress is what you learn from yours", I fired back.

 

"You little—" she stopped,breathe in and out trying to compose herself as she looks around the restaurant. She brought me in a fancy restaurant with big well known clients. I doubt she'll do something to scandalize herself. She smile at one of the old lady sitting not far from us who glance upon her almost outburst. I took the coffee in front of me and sip it coolly as I watched her fan herself trying her best to look classy and calm.

 

"You're saying something? Mind if you finish your sentence?" I asked just to piss her off.

 

"Don't test my patience cause I'm already in my limit", she then told me with a force smile.

 

"Then don't get on my nerves or I might spit this thing I'm drinking on your face", I retorted back.

 

A mixture of shock and horror was clearly seen on her face as I said those words. I wasn't kidding I can be mean and bad sometimes when I wanted to especially when I'm in front of people I hate. 

 

"Tell me what you want so we can get this over easily"

 

She took something in her purse and places it on the table just in front of me. My eyes widen as I saw how many zeroes was written in the check. I look away; I can't be tempted this easily. NO way!

 

"What's this for?"

 

"Disappear"

 

That one word hit me hard as my jaw tighten and anger flows in my system. Who the hell is she to tell me to disappear.

 

"Don't get me wrong. I don't want you dead or anything. I just want you to disapear in our lives especially my husband. Go somewhere else far away from my husband’s radar. You already told him that you don’t want anything to do with him so I guess I'm giving you a great opportunity to escape him"

 

An grin form on my face as I took the check and once again look at the zeroes. A really big amount she willing to pay just to have me gone in their lives I bet she'll receive a lot once I was gone. I'm the only hindrance of her taking all his money. What a wise .

 

"This is very considerate of you. I really do appreciate it but—“, I tear the check into two and then put it in her coffee and I can see how horrified she was as her jaw drop open and her eyebrows got knitted together. "I can’t accept your offer. Your right that I already said I don't want anything to do with him but the same goes to you"

 

"You're crazy letting this chance go? Is the money not enough for you?" she snarled at me angrily while I let out a chuckle.

 

Is the money not enough for me? It's more than enough, If I would say. I can even started a new life flying from country to country. I can even quit my job and start a business on my own but that's not what I'm thinking right now. 

 

"You two are really a match. You're both doing the same tactic shoving me money, how pathetic", I stood up from my chair and walked out and before the door in the restaurant close I was sure I heard her scream in anger making me proud that I won in this round.

 

I won’t let them get what they want, that’s for sure.

 

I haven’t got far from walking down the street when something hit the back of my head and everything turns blank.

 

 

---

 

"Good Job, you know what to do I'll meet you at the warehouse", Seungri said in the other line before he hang up his phone.

 

"What's that?" Daesung asked eyes focus on the mini game he was playing. They were in there little cave hanging out as usual as things a going pretty smoothly with their job.

 

"We finally got the girl", Seungri beam out as he went to the drawers and took his favorite gun.

 

Everyhead snap in his direction after hearing the news.

 

"You mean the Park’s daughter?" YB was the first one to asked.

 

"Yeah, the invincible young lady has finally show up"

 

"How?" he once again asked shocked.

 

"The red lady  makes a wrong move. Mr. Park should have watch that wife of his knowing that she dislike his daughter so much"

 

The red lady that Seungri was pertaining is none other than Mr. Park previous wife. Seungri's gang has been watching her every move waiting for a mistake like this.

 

"Tell Seunghyun hyung I'll bring that brat to him later", Seungri then said.

 

"Yah even though she gave you a hard time she still a girl remember that, don’t be too harsh on her", Dae then told him.

 

"Girl, tss like we care about gender here"

 

"Dae is right, you cannot harm the girl that's one of the condition the big boss gave"

 

"Yah! he didn't say that. He only say that we can't finish her off since he needs to lure his dad. I'll be back soon", he then said and exited the room.

 

"Somethings wrong?" Dae asked as he notices YB playing with his mobile in his hand and was staring far into space like his in deep thoughts. He looks tense as soon as Seungri exited the room and Dae can’t help to notice.

 

"No, nothing", YB then said snapping out from his thoughts as his features relaxes.

 

"Don't get worried over Seugri too much he can handle it", Dae then said thinking he was thinking about there maknae.

 

YB can't help but laugh "I'm not worried, not at all", he manage to say "I'll just go in my lab, see you later", he then said excusing his self as he stood up and hurried out.

 

---

 

"What the hell happen here", Seungri was surprise to see the place all wipe out. His man all scattered on the ground beaten into pulp. The chair where she should be tied up was empty.

 

"Where is she?" he asked the only conscious guy in the group.

 

"They took her away. We got out number boss we—"

 

"Babo", he said hitting him hard on the face. "How did they found out your where about. Didn't I told you to be careful. You haven't even held her for 30 minutes"

 

"I'm sorry, boss it won't happen again"

 

Seungri messed up his hair feeling frustrated they already got her capture. He thought he finally going to find out who she is but before he can even reach their hideouts he lost her.

 

"Boss the girl"

 

"Nugu?"

 

"She's-" before the guy can spoke about her he fell dead on the floor and one by one he loses all his man as their eyes turn blank.

 

He was about to lose his mind not knowing what's happening in front of him. How could they just die in just a glimpse? He was just talking to one of them earlier.

 

---

 

 

"everything is settled here, uncle", the guy from the other line assured Mr. Park as he shoot the last guy with his dreadful needle. "Not a single information about her identity will be leaked"

 

"Are you sure of that"

 

"Ofcourse, I would never fail you. I can assure you as long as I am here they won't found out anything about my dear cousin"

 

"That's good to hear. Thanks for all the help today, I'll contact you again", Mr. Park then said cutting the line. He turns to Minho who was patiently standing beside the door.

 

"Is she awake now?"

 

"Ani, she's still in deep sleep due to the med that they inject her earlier"

 

"Oh, is that so. You did a great job today bringing her back, well done", Minho just bowed his head in response. "I got something to do so you take care of her just contact me if she needs anything”

 

"Aren't you going to wait for her until she wakes up?"

 

"The doctor said she'll be fine. I still got appointments plus you're here to take care of her I don't have anything to worry"

 

"Do you really wanted to start over with her?" he stop on his track hearing Minho's question "She needs you"

 

"She didn't say that"

 

---

 

The light from the car almost blinded Seungri as he walk out of the building with his mind all messed up. He was about to walk past the car if Youngbae hasn't blow the horns.

 

"Yah! Youngbae what are you doing here?"

 

"checking you out"

 

"Tss, damn it", he curse remembering his lost.

 

"Why?"

 

"I lost her and everyone else"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"They had taken her back before I can even get here plus it looks like they inject something to my men. They're dead before they can even spill a thing"

 

"They really are smart. Don't worry will get them next time", Youngbae then said patting Seungri  on his back.

 

"I really going to get back to them, I swear"

 

“I’m sorry my friend”, YB manage to say as he watch Seungri’s back as he speed up on his motorbike. He then proceed to his own car. He look at the monitor on his side that was still omitting a signal from one of his tracking device.

 

"Job well done Bae", he smile to himself as he turn his device off. He then started his engine and speed off.

 

As soon as they were both out of the perimeter the ware house exploded leaving not a single evidence as everything behind turns into ashes.

 

~o0o~