Serves you right...xP

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 ****

"Chae rin"

 

the two head jolted out to look at the blonde girl few spaces away from them.

 

'Another girlfriend eh?'

 

CL let go of a sigh as she run her hands on her hair. She then walked her way toward them.

 

Seunghyun tilt his head toward her as she stood beside him.

 

Seungri holds his breath watching Cl approach her beloved oppa who’s trapping a shaking girl with his arms. Hoping that she won't misinterpret what's happening but how can she possibly interpret this scene in front of her.

 

She then raises her hands and wipes the sweat that forms on Seunghyun's forehead and gave him a smile.

 

"You shouldn't be wasting your time", she said darting her eyes toward Dara. "Let her go, We still have something to talked about"

 

Seunghyun look at Dara who was still biting her lips trying to fight back the tears. Anger has already flown out of his system as he saw the tears flow on her rosy cheeks. He closes his eyes and let go of a deep sigh.

 

'What was I doing? Making a helpless girl cry'

 

He finally let her go and turn back to Chaerin, who was thinking of patting him for obeying her orders in just a blink.

 

______________________________________________________________

Seunghyun's POV

 

I loosen my grip as her hand falls on her side and turns to walk away. I look back realizing that Cl didn't move her spot so I decided to walk back to her. I grab her hand and pull her with me.

 

Her track stops as we pass Seungri who was staring at us, as always.

 

"Take care of her", she mumbles as she looks back at the shaking girl. She then turns back to me smiling. "Kaja", she said holding my hand back.

 

We enter the club once again. I was kindly spacing out as we walked in. I was trying to remember her face and the guilt I started to feel.

 

"Yah!  Isn’t that Sulli", I look at Cl and then turned to look at where she was gazing. 

 

I saw Sulli crying on Daesung arms. , I totally forgot about her.

 

"Why is she here?" she looked at me waiting for an answer.

 

I smiled "I just got bored so I called her out, as usual"

 

"Do you call her frequently?"

 

"No", I shook my head assuring her.

 

Chaerin and I have been going out for almost a year and I cannot deny the fact that she was different from all those girls I've been seeing. She was special given that we had grown together. I mean together together, from the orphanage until we both enter the organization. She used to be the one who takes care of me inside the orphanage since I was a cry baby back then, but now that I had grown so big I wanted to do the same to her. She was my only family and I definitely want to protect her. 

 

"Fine", she squeezed my hand and I lead her to our table.

 

I can hear how Sulli asked Daesung if she did something wrong in between her sobs as Deasung try to comfort him the best way he can. I’m thankful I got that man; I don't know how to handle Sulli right now. I bet Seungri would be glad to take Daesung place at this moment, he totally into this stuff. I smiled as the thought of the maknae pass my mind. He is with her right now, I hope he won’t do anything silly since she is already in tears.

 

I shook my head. Why would I even care with what that kiddo do to her after what she did to me? Argh!

 

"Hyung" Daesung immediately stood up as he saw us. Sulli wipes her tears and also turn to us.

 

"Chae rin?" she mumbles in a shaky low tone as she stares at CL. Sulli knows about the organization since she was always mingling with guys inside the circle so I wasn't really surprised if she now CL. Of course, she does.

 

"Girl, you look like a mess", Cl mumbles as she looks at her from head to toe.

 

Sulli stares at her in disbelief and then glances at me. I try to avoid eye contact as much as possible. Let's not get her in any more trouble. I think she somehow senses it and looks away.

 

"Daesung, I think you better take her home. She needs to rest", she said looking at Daesung who was surprised at what he just heard. She usually snappy and curse the girls before letting them go but right now she stayed cool as she keeps our hands entwined. 

 

Daesung looks at me with his questioning eyes.

 

"Go on", I told him.

 

"Arraseo, I think I really need t go", Sulli said in a low tone as she gathers her things. 

 

I gave her an apologetic look while she gave me a sly smile as Daesung her out.

 

As soon as they were out we down with YB. He immediately gave CL a drink which she gladly accepted.

 

"Thank you", she gave YB a smile as she took the drink from his hand.

 

"It's been a long time Chae"

 

"I know", she softly laughs as she answers YB then glancing at me.

 

"So what are you guys up to?" 

 

"Same old same old", I answer. There was nothing new going on. It just the same old cycle of hunting, targeting, and getting paid.

 

"How about you? How was your mission in Japan?" YB then asked.

 

"It was fine as always. No scratch!" she proudly said. 

 

She used to be my partner in crime but nowadays she’s been doing mission on her own. I was a little worried letting her in a mission alone especially out of the country since she was still a girl and need to take care of her body but it seems I'm the only one worried. I smile at myself remembering she always handles herself well.

 

Due to her toughness and amazing skills, she was taken by the organization as she proved to be my equivalent. She was a great spy obtaining every kind of information, wiretapping targets, planting a bomb, and getting in and out of buildings without being noticed. She usually gets a deadly mission as she was label as the cat that got 9 lives. She always got into near-deaths experiences like jumping some buildings without any wire on but thankfully she always finds a way to save herself. I do wonder how she able to do that.

 

"So why with the sudden call are you going to throw a party?"Yb asked as he relaxes on his sit.

 

"That?" she reaches for her pocket, with a smile she slides the paper she's holding in my hand. "New target acquired"

 

"The Parks?"I raise a brow as I look at her.

 

I already heard many things about the Park rivalry with our bosses. They said that he was the reason for the death of our big boss son. Mr. Yang has been finding a way to get back to him.

 

"The traitors", she corrected. "Boss said it is time"

 

“Should I knock him dead then? One-shot?” 

 

She laughs. 

 

“Ani, that will be quiet boring”, she shook her head making me confuse. “Boss said it will be just easy to kill him. He wants him to feel the pain he suffers, well he said doubles the pain”

 

“So what’s the plan?”

 

“Excited are you”, she smirks. She took an envelope from her bag and handles it to me. I open it up, as expected it was the information on the new target.

 

“Recently there is news telling that Mr. Park had a child from his previous women. Take note she’s his only child, the one who’ll inherit everything he had right now” I shuffle the paper to look for her information.

 

“No picture?” I asked as I caught a profile without any pictures and have the least information.

 

“It seems she’s well protected. They cannot gather any pictures of her even in registration and police profile, it was all corrupted and deleted from the files”, she said sounding a little annoyed. The first time her team didn’t get full information, maybe because she was not around.

 

“How about from her school, yearbook, or her friends and the net?”

 

“We already did that but she doesn’t even have any picture in their yearbook everyone said that they got some errors in printing that’s why it didn’t come out. The one protecting her is really good that she can’t even post any picture on her net profile it seems every picture of her friends with her got corrupted. Darn, I bet she’s a spoiled brat being protected like that. Mr. Park sure is very cautious”

 

Protected eh? Hiding her daughter in the eyes of the public knowing that she’ll get in trouble because of him, he should have thought of her first before he did such acts.

 

“So what did they want me to do?”

 

“Capture the girl so our main target came to us and then will slowly kill him by torturing and killing his beloved daughter in front of him”, she slightly smiles as she says the word kill. She sure enjoys killing slowly especially those people who made us suffer before. "Then will also going to reveal his wife illegal transaction for their company to slowly yet surely disappear in South Korea"

 

I look at CL face; she looks at me giving me that mischievous smirk of hers. I never thought she’ll enjoy the stuff where doing but since this is the only place where we are accepted I guess she had no choice to accept the fact that killing is the only way we can survive. I felt bad letting her suffer in the dark world with me wherein we are already covered with bad blood.

 

---

Seungri’s POV

 

“Take care of her”, CL mumble as she passes me.

 

The girl drops on her knees as the two went out of sight. She wiped the tears that escape her eyes. I walked toward her and offer my hand to her.

 

“Need a hand?”

 

She tilts her head up and looks at me. Her eyebrow creased as she taps my hand away.

 

“Your with that ”, her eyebrows almost connected with one another as she cursed underneath her breath. She was definitely angry that her stare almost makes a hole on my face.

 

It was the first time I heard someone called Hyung a since all girls enjoy what he does to them. I look at her, well she had a reason getting angry after what Hyung had done to her but she was the first that made Hyung angry.

 

“It’s your fault you shouldn’t do such acts if you don’t want to be punished”, I said and once offer her my hand to help her stand up. But once again he slaps it away this time with much force. I can feel a sting on my hand. She holds on the wall for support as her legs still wobbling. She sure got pretty scared back there.

 

“My fault you don’t know what he had done to me”, she snarled.

 

I got more confused since this is the first time I saw this girl. She couldn’t possibly one of hyung’s girl even though she’s pretty. Because if she was I would be the first one to know since I always check her girls’ background for him. She couldn’t be also one of the girls that Hyung has used in our mission given that she looks way too innocent and Hyung wouldn’t just ignore her if she was.

 

She once again wobbles as she steps away from the wall. I curled my hand on her very slim waist to support her.

 

“Yah!” she pushes me away.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t you dare came near me”, and she curses once again. She finally gets her balance back after a few tries. I try my best to stay very near to catch her if she falls.  Before she finally walked out she looks back at me.

 

“Tell your friend he’ll payback for this”, she said and finally went out.

 

I chuckle as I saw her cute angry face fuming as she walks away. She is sure a very brave girl.

 

______________________________________________________

SanDara's POV

 

I curse throw tantrums as I walked out of the club. I wasn’t still in a good state since my feet still wobble and I frequently lost balance. That’s why I decided to sit on the pavement for a while.

 

What the hell was wrong with me?’

 

‘Why did I got scared?’

 

I hate myself for crying in front of the guy, I should have kicked him real hard to make him growl for his life. I should have used my pointed hells instead of my knees in kicking his in-between. I should have whacked his head when he turns around. I shouldn’t let my scared system get over me. He's just tall and full of air, I should have done better. Why does my evil brain only work when everything is too late.

 

“Darn” I curled my fist on my head as I pulled my hair disappointed with my own self.

 

I keep on stomping and cursing as I was still in front of the club.

 

Why did I become very weak in front of him? Well, he really did look scary when he stares at me back there.

 

 Aisht!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hate it.

 

 I stood up and decided to get away from this place. I will never ever going back here. The creepy sumo bouncer and the erted white hair evil creature is here why the hell would I ever come back here.

 

I started my track but then stop as I saw my reflection on the side mirror of one of the cars parked outside. I already look like a mess with my hair disarranged, makeup ruined and lips were swollen. Anger flush again in my system when I caught sight of my lips.

 

Damn you, weak girl. You let him kissed you again...again... 

 

I grind my teeth as I kick the side mirror without thinking.

 

I didn’t really expect that my feet will hit the mirror given that I don’t really have long legs. But maybe because of anger and adrenaline, I kicked it with all the force I had and it goes flying until it landed on the sidewalk.

 

Omoo! 

 

My eyes almost bulge out of its socket as my jaw drops. What did I just do? Aisht! I curse at myself knowing I just got myself in another troubling situation.

 

 I look at the car, it was a brand new car having no plate number and was shining brightly. Gawdh, I’m in big trouble. I was about to bend down to pick up the side mirror when someone called me from behind.

 

“Yah!!!!”

 

I slowly move my head to the side. I didn’t have to fully look back as I already caught sight of him with the corner of my eyes. I look away immediately hiding my face with my messy hair, Looking way down. I took a step as I heard him coming near.

 

“Don’t you dare take another step”, But with that I didn’t take a step instead I sprint away quickening my every step. Then I was running for my life with the white-headed creature chasing me from behind.

 

"Yahh!!! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

 

___

Seungri came in with a smile on his face. The three watched him as he sat back with them.

 

“Yow, what’s with that dreamy face?” Seunghyun asked as he brings him back to reality.

 

“Nothing”, he said still with that stupid grinned of his, earning a disgusting look from the two boys.

 

“Is she gone?” CL interrupted.

 

Seungri's eyebrow crossed as he looks at CL confused. 

 

“What do you mean?” he said in a panic. Well, he didn’t plan of killing that girl she wanted him to take care of.

 

“You know what I mean”, CL said as she takes another sip on her drink.

 

“Do you want her dead? “

 

“Dead?” CL look at Seungri figuring out what he was thinking then she lightly laughs. “Are you starting to like killing as well?”

 

He looks at her in disbelief. Even though Seungri is in the same business as them he doesn’t really like killing innocent people and always stays out of the assassination mission. He rather be a driver in all those missions than to stand and watched how they shot the target dead as if it was just some animals being sentenced to die.

 

“I was just asking if she already left.”

 

“Oh, well I think so. She already went out”

 

“Good”

 

“Hey, Hyung what did you do to her for her to curse you and call you a ”, he suddenly turns to Seunghyun.

 

“I don’t know”, he answered back. 

 

The three went back to enjoy their drink except for Seunghyun who was lost in thought. The guilt is starting inside him again. He doesn’t really feel good after seeing her cry, and the stare she had given her back there was full of hatred making him confused. Had they really met before? After he leans toward her and gets a better view of her face he notices something. Except for the fact that she was really pretty up-close, she somewhat reminded him of the same scene in a dark hallway. Then the feeling of her lips collided with his. He gasps.

 

“Oh”, his eyes widened as his mouth hung half-open. The three look at him in shock.

 

“Hyung, what's wrong?”

 

He turns to Seungri still with his eyes all widen up. He pointed at him.

 

“Cheese agassi”, he blurted out.

 

“Cheese?—“ Seungri look confuses at first then finally remembers. “Ah, the cinema!”

 

A smile crept on Seunghyun’s lips as he remembers the happening in the cinema. The girl with the lips that taste like cheese, how could he possibly forget that silly taste? No, wonder she was that angry with him. He just grabs her and makes her an excuse to make the girl he’s with to leave him alone.

 

CL look at Seungri as Seunghyun was lost in his own world smiling to himself. She wanted an explanation of the small smile Seunghyun is wearing right now. But Seungri avoided her eyes since he didn’t really have anything to explain to her given that he wasn’t the one who kisses the girl.

 

With Seunghyun acting weird laughing by himself, they all decided to went home to rest. Chaerin wraps her arms on Seunghyun’s as they walked out of the club.

 

“Hyung is that your car”, Seungri asked.

 

Seunghyun smile since he just brought a brand new car after crashing his in the warehouse earlier. He had bought a brand new model of a black sports car and he wants’ to show it to his friends, really proud of his new treasure.

 

“Pretty right?” he grinned not really looking at where Seungri was pointing at.

 

“Well, yes if it side mirror isn’t lying on the ground”, Seungri reply getting their attention.

 

Seunghyun immediately tilt his head toward his car. His mouth turns into a big O in horror as he saw his side mirror on the ground. He glances at his car beside it was a girl slowly bending down reaching for the mirror.

 

“Yah!”, he screamed making her stop. She slowly moves her head on the side but then stops halfway, look ahead, and put her hair in front of her face. Seunghyun looks at her confused as anger all stirring up inside of him. She took a step forward as he took a step toward her pulling his arms form CL.

 

“Don’t you dare to take another step”, he warned. He won’t let that girl away with what he had done to his treasure. As he took another step toward her, she jolted into a sprint.

 

"Yahh!!! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

 

“Darn”, he cursed as he chases her.

 

He runs at full speed and with her still wobbling feet he was able to catch up. He reaches for her and grabs her wrist when she was about to take a turn beside the toy store at the corner of the street.

 

She wiggles trying to break free from his grip without looking back at him. He tightens his grip forcing her to face him.

 

“It hurts”, she cried.

 

“Yah”, he finally faces her but she was looking down still wiggling her arms free.

 

She looks up to him with teary eyes.

 

“It really hurts”

 

“You?”

 

His eyes widened seeing her face once again with teary eyes. He instantly loosens his grip. Finally, free she blow on her redden wrist continuously murmuring how much it hurts.

 

 “Yah”, he tries to get her attention. “Why did you—", he was cut off as her eyes widened as he stares behind him.

 

“Omoo, cops!”, she pointed out with panicked in her voice.

 

‘Cops?’ he turns around to look at where he was staring at. He searched the street looking for any cops walking in the dark street but there was none.

 

“What are you talking about?” he turns back to her surprise that he was talking with the thin air.

 

“Aisht, where the hell did she go”, he was tricked. He looks on the other side but she wasn’t anywhere in sight. He scratches his head in disbelief how could he possibly be trick by that girl.

 

_________________________________________________________

Dara softly chuckles in her hiding place as she watched the white hair dude walked away frustrated pulling his hair.

 

Serves you right, .

 

If Seunghyun glances back that very moment he will sure to caught her sticking out her pink little tongue at him inside the green dumpster. But lost in his frustrated thought Seunghyun walked away not daring to look back.

 

****

_______________________________________________

sorry for this chapter.. I've been very lazy lately, tired of school work..

argh! I was planning on writing a sweet chappie since it's valentine but the characters aren't in good terms yet.. maybe next time..ahahaha

thanks everyone for subscribing and living thoughts and comments... and adding this story in your reading list. labyu all.. ✿❤♥❤✿

this story is just starting let's think about the ending later..kekeke

I'm also having a hard time in choosing between the two but I know you guys will help me right???

let just see what will happen...o.O"

happie hearts day to those who are inlove..

and happie independence day to all singles out there.. lets celebrate.. nyahaha..xD