R.E.V.E.N.G.E

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS


The club looks like an ordinary club with the lights, music, and drinks but unknown to the other customer in the club the VIP room was the favorite meeting place of the members of one of an underground organization in South Korea. This often becomes their meeting place and sometimes where they discuss targets. Most of the employee in the club is part of the organization. It is one of the safest places for a member of the organization to relax since they are well protected from any kind of attack.

Seungri, Daesung, and Youngbae were sitting at the table just in the middle of the club as they were waiting for their hyung. The table was actually reserved for them; consider they are one of the toughest members of the group.

Seunghyun decided to go back to the hotel after they had finished their work to change clothes. Even though Seungri told him, to do it quick and CLEAN but he finds himself enjoying beating those guys into pulp while exposing him in so much blood. He hates a traitor.

“Oh my..” Seungri pointed at the guy who had just enter and making his way to them, the two immediately look at where the maknae was pointing.

“Hyung, what happen to your hair?” Youngbae asked as his eyes were fixed on Seunghyun’s head.

“This?” Seunghyun run’s his hand on his hair.”Hyuna decided to play with my hair a little”, he said with a soft laugh.

“Does it look bad?”

“Aniyo, hyung can pull up any kind of hairstyle. Looks cool”, Daesung complemented.

‘Really?” he chuckles already know that what Daesung said is true. 

“So you play with Hyuna that’s why it took you so long”, Seungri muttered squinting his eyes at him. 

“Well, I had to make up to her since I’ve been always turning her down. Did you guys wait long?”

The three didn’t have time to answer as they all froze looking behind him. 

“And who the hell is Hyuna?” a girl appeared at Seunghyun’s back.

Seunghyun raise an eyebrow as he look at the three guys trying to figure out who was the girl behind him. Luckily YB mouthed it out, without the girl noticing.

“Oh, Yoona”, he turn to face her.

“So, who is Hyuna?” her hands was crossed on her chest as he waited for his answer.

The three also waited for their Hyung response as one of his girls walks in. The beautiful Yoona, who claims to be his girlfriend and wants no competition in being Seunghyun’s favorite girl. Unfortunately, they were a lot of favorite girl on Seunghyun’s list and she could never be number one since Seunghyun can’t even remember her name. But he sure knows how women got crazy when they realize that there are others besides them. He was trying to think of a good response.

“My hairstylist”, he said sounding a bit unsure. 

Seungri bites his lips trying not to laugh.

“Your hairstylist?” she finally notices his hair. “Oh, so you change your hair color. You should have consulted me first but in fairness, it looks good. I mean you look good in any style”

He just gave her a slight smile. 

“I can decide on my own”. He then said. 

“Oppa, you haven’t called me or texted me that’s why I’m so glad to see you here”, she said as she lingers her arms on his.

“Me too but I had business to do”

“Is it okay if I sat with you”, she looks at the three.

“Sure”, the three reply.

“NO!” Seunghyun protested as he gave the three a look. 

“Why? Don’t you want me around?” she pouted her lips.

“It’s not that”, he caresses her face “It’s already late and I don’t want you to be tired. I think you should go home now”, he tries to talk to her sweetly.

“Would you drive me home then?” she asked.

“I can’t sweetie. I still need to do something here. I’ll call you, I promise”, he kisses her on the forehead.

“You will?”

“Yes, I will”

“Okay, I’ll go for now”, she gave her a quick peck on his lips “Promise you’ll call me”, she said and finally went her way out.

Seunghyun let go of a sigh as soon as she was out. 

“Wow, you shove her away smoothly. But why?”

“Sulli is coming. There will be a big war if they saw each other. You know girls”

“You shouldn’t call Sulli here in the first place since will be meeting with the cat”, Seungri then said.

“She’s harmless, she won’t mind”, Seunghyun assured him as he finally sat beside them.

Seungri poured him some drinks shaking his head as he doesn't really agree with him. 

“Thanks!”

“Hey, why didn’t you bring your girls?” Seunghyun asked as he notices there were no girls surrounding their table unlike before that they had two to three girls in their arms.

“Bomi haven’t met you so I think it’ll be safe if I didn’t bring her here. She might suddenly decide to change her mind and come running to you”, YB said as he gulps on his drink. He knows that Seunghyun wouldn’t do anything to swipe his girls from him but it was his girls that he doesn’t trust. Most of the time they fall to Seunghyun’s iness even if he acts extreme cold to them.

“Silly”, Seunghyun said with a chuckle.

“Minji is on a mission in Japan she won’t be here for a week or two”, Daesung mumble disappointed as he grabs his phone in his pocket. Minji is one of the girls in their organization since Daesung and she started dating. He already decided to stop mingling with other girls. He considers her next adorable thing to Doraemon.

“And you?” he turns to Seungri who suddenly smirks as he eyed someone on the table not far away from them.

“I think I’m going to get myself a girl tonight”, he then replies fixing his gaze on the table not far from theirs. 

“Oh, baby Seunghyun-ie I hope you won’t get yourself in trouble”, Daesung chuckle as he pats Seungri’s back.

“Yah! You're calling him baby Seunghyun now? Then what am I?! 'Ahjusshi Seung Hyun' or 'Seung Hyun-harabeoji'?!" -_-“

“Hyung, it kinda suits your hair”, YB laugh as Seunghyun became hysterical with the nick name stuff. It’s really hard to have the same name as the maknae.

“Yah! Youngbae you better start hiding. Haraboji will certainly put you in his list for assassination”, Daesung added. And the three burst out with laughter.

Seunghyun stomp his feet as he looks at the three laughing hyenas, he hates being the oldest. They always try to make fun of his age.

Seunghyun might be a tough heartless guy during a battle but he is sure childish with his closes brothers.

---

SanDARA's POV

“Are you really sure it was him?” Eunjung ask for the 2nd time around.

“Yes, definitely” I answer as I look at the table where he was sitting. He was sitting with 3 other guys who were laughing their hearts out while his eyebrows are creased. I wonder what’s happening in their table. Are they humiliating him? I hope so..kekeke

“He sure one hot guy, you should consider yourself lucky”, Eunjung whisper. I elbow her as she admires the horrible creature.

Is this girl really my friend? I’m starting to have a doubt.

“So what are you planning to do?”

I look at her. I thought she will be the one giving me ideas to get my revenge since she got more experience than I do. How many times did she make a guy suffer?

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she backed away.

“Help me please”, I bathed my eyelashes.

“Oh no, you’re not going to drag me down as well”

“Eunjung-ah”, I plead grabbing both of her hands.

“Dee, I got Nick here do you want me to die after this?”

“Let’s just tell him you’re helping me out”, I smile at her innocently.

“Gosh, what are your plans really?”

“Uhmm..”

Brain lend me some evil thoughts, puhleezzzzzzzz..

She crosses her arms shaking her head after realizing I don’t have anything planned.

“Let’s clear things out first. You wanted to get revenge on that guy because he stole your precious first kiss, right?”

I nodded. I really wanted to share my first kiss with the person I love not with some random guy who just wants to break up with his girlfriend.

“Just kiss him and tell him you just wanted your kiss back”, she giggles. “You’re one lucky girl if he gave it back. I'll cheer you on that”

“Kyahhhhhhh!!!!!!”, I started beating her for teasing me.

Stupid Eunjung why would I wanted to kiss that guy again. No freaking way!!!!!!

“Girls are you okay”, Nickhun find his way to us since I brought Eunjung on another table for myself to discuss this stuff.

“Yes, babe we are just chatting, don’t worry she won’t murder me here since she already saw her target”, she winked.

Nickhun look at us confused. “I think you girls better get back in our table. Those guys are eying you since you enter”, he grabs Eunjung waist pulling her closer then he turns to me. “You two Dara-shi, Wooyoung will definitely beat those guy for drooling over you”, he look at  my left.

He was talking about those guys with the mask, which I first thought was celebrity. One of them gave me a wink that sent shiver on my spine..I turn around and walked behind Eunjung and Nickhun back to our table.

---

Unknown to Dara it wasn’t just the mask guys eying her but also Seungri who was watching her as she sit back with Woo-young, who try to make conversation.

The two went back to their table engaging with small conversations with the group. Dara tries to get Eunjung in a conversation for herself so they can make up the plan but Nick always finds a way to get her attention back.

I’m starting to hate this selfish guy. You can have her later I need my revenge.

Finally Eunjung came up with something, she whispers it to Dara. Dara's eyes widened not knowing if she can handle the plan that she wanted to execute. Now that Eunjung is already drunk and certainly can’t help her out.  

---

*here it goes.. kekeke

---

Dara looks at her reflection for the 3rd time. She fixes her hair and applies lipsticks. She breathes in and out to relax. When she felt like she was ready, she went out of the powder room chin up as she makes her way to the next table in front of  Seunghyun. 

Seunghyun stare at the beautiful figure who was eying him from the other table. She crosses her legs as she sips her drink, exposing her silky smooth skin. The girl beside her excuse herself to go to the powder room and he just nods as he continues to take a peek at the girl from the other table, she still looking at him as if they were the only person inside the club. The woman then stood from her seat when the girl left Seunghyun alone. Seunghyun swallow hard as the beautiful creature makes her way to him. He stood up and meets her halfway. He breathes into her sweet women's scent as they were extremely close to one another.

They were standing face to face. She lingers her hands-on Seunghyun’s face tracing his features. Senghyun flickered in her cold and y touch. He caught her hands on his cheeks, she gave him a smile. He was surprised when she slides her hands and took him by his collar. She then pulls him closer so they are now at the same eye level. He looks at her and realizes how pretty she was up-close. He then caught the sight of her pink lips. He was leaning closer as he felt the urge to taste her lips. Their eyes were still locked at one another when he then notices her smirk. Then he felt something wet and there is a cold liquid drifting on his pants. He looks down and his eyes widened.

“Oops, sorry”, she said biting her lips.

He looks at her in disbelief as she was still smiling.

She just poured her drinks on his pants where junior is hiding. She then turns her back on him flips her hair and walks away as if nothing happens.

Seunghyun close his eyes as his jaw tighten and he’ll probably beat anyone who came near him.

“Oppa!”

He glowers at the poor girl who just came from the powder room.

“Omoo! What happen to you?” she eyed his lower body.

“MOVE”, he shoves the girl aside. Thankfully Daesung catches her before she totally fell. Seunghyun make his way to follow the beautiful lady who apparently showed her horns.

You’re going to pay for this you crazy girl.

---
SanDARA's POV

Breath Dara. Breath! Breath!

I mumble to myself as I walked out on him after I wet his pants.

Omo, did I just wet his pants??? O.O.. oh, well..

 I went to the counter to get myself another drink; I just need to calm down.

“You better get yourself out of here”, a guy beside me muttered as he offers me his drink.

“Uhmm, excuse me?”

“You’re in danger” he replies “If you don’t want to die, leave”

Is that a threat?

It doesn’t seem to be an empty threat though,.I shiver as the cold glass touches my skin…I took the drink and drank it all down like it was just water.

“You are a brave little girl”, he chuckles and went away.

“Oh!” I pointed at his retreating back.

He is with him?

 I saw Woo young holding my bag on the side. His mouth is wide open as he stares at me as I walked toward him.

“Thank you”, I took my bag from his hand as I plan to head home.

“Dara!” I turn to look at him and gave him an apologetic look. I cannot let him get into my trouble.

---

Dara already decides to go home after the incident but then a pair of hands grab her and once again she was pinned beside the wall in the small hallway they had entered.

“After what you had done, you think of leaving here unscratched”, Seunghyun’s eyes were on fire as he stares at her. He put both of his hands on her side trapping her so she can’t escape.

“What are you talking about?” she tries to act innocent.

He punches the wall beside her. Dara shiver as she thought that he’s going to hit her.

“You don’t know what I’m talking about?” he was grinding his teeth as his arms are trembling from anger.

“Ok, if that’s the accident earlier. I already said I’m sorry”, she said as fear came to her senses. She knows that she’ll be in danger trap with this guy. Whose stare will make a hole on her skull? An alarm was ringing inside her head telling her to escape his wrath or else she won’t see the sun rising ever again.

“ACCIDENT!!!” his voice was like thunder echoing the hall “Do you want me to believe it was a mere accident”, he once again punches the wall missing her by an inch. Dara closes her eyes as he throws the punch. She can feel the force on his punch as the wall she was leaning pound.

“It was just—I didn’t mean”, she stops “No, I mean it. You deserve it”, she takes back her words with a shaky tone.

I shouldn’t be sorry since he was the one at fault, Flirting with other women when he was on a date and stilling my precious kiss.

He looks at her confused.

“You don’t remember me, you ”, she glares at him.

Seunghyun Eyebrows crossed more confused.

She’s just messing up with my head. I haven’t met such a woman before?

“Me? A ? Look who’s talking here”, he smirks eying her.

Anger flush on Dara’s face as she gave him a slap on the face.

Seunghyun jaw tightens due to the impact caused by the unexpected slap.

“Did you just slap me?”

“Hell, Yes!”, she snarls at him.

The fire on his eyes begun to burn once again as he stares deep into her eyes, never in his entire life he let a girl slap him. And this only girl just slaps him hard on his face.

“I don’t really like hurting girls, but—“ he said with his teeth grinding together. “I’ll give you your punishment”

She closed her eyes expecting another punch not knowing if it will hit her or the wall instead.

She can feel his warm breath on her face as he traces the tip of his nose to the crook on her neck, making her open her eyes.. He lifts his head to look at her. Her eyes where questioning he turns back to what he was doing. She then felt his tongue on her neck.

“Yah!” she tries to push him away but her arms were caught and was pinned above her head.

“You want to test me earlier, right?” his evil smirk was back on his face as he once again looks at her scared eyes.

Dara try to wiggle free from his grasp as he once again lean forward claiming her lips. His kiss was way different from the kiss she experience in the cinema, it was harsh. Her knees start trembling as her eyes wear already tearing up from fear. This is something she didn’t expect.

She kicks him on the spot make him back away a little but still didn’t let her go.

“You erted jerk”, she cried biting her lips.

Seunghyun look at her scared face frozen.

Does she look familiar?

“Hyung!!” he stops staring at her.

 “Don’t do this”, Seungri said.

“Stop meddling in my business”, he answers back.

“But—“  Seungri was cut off when someone appears.

“What’s happening here?” they both look back and saw a figure of a blonde girl standing few spaces away from them. “Seunghyun?” he looks at Seunghyun and then Dara who was still trembling.

“Chae Rin?"

****

___________________________________________________________

I would like to thank everyone who add this story in their library..

I really do appreciate it.. komawoyo!! -^^-

Once again thanks for dropping by.........