Caught?

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

 

Seungri’s pov

Hyung walked back to us with his eyebrows almost connected.

“Did you catch her?” I asked.

“Did you see her with me?!?” he barked out angrily making everyone to step backward.

A playful smile curve on my lips, it’s the first time someone escape him just like that. And take note she’s a girl, I can see how frustrated he was grinding his teeth while he let go a string of curses.

“How did that even happen?” I murmur to YB as we look at one another.

“Molla”, he whispered back.

“Crap!” he yelled at no one in particular “She won’t get away with this” and then headed to his car not even looking at his side mirror at the street.

Before he can even start the car, Cl was already on the side.

“Aren’t you giving me a lift?”

Did he already forget about her? She just arrives and he is going to leave her just like that, because of that girl. He can buy a brand new car anytime he wants and I bet he can buy as many as he wants, he could just let it pass since he kind off deserve it.

“Chae, I’m not in the mood right now”, he then turn to me “Bring Cl home”

“Eh?” why are they always giving me orders? First they want me to take care of her after what he had done, second they want me to go to Busan next thing in the morning to research about the Park’s daughter and now he want me to bring ChaeRin home. What am I his errand boy? Just because I’m the maknae they enjoy giving me even useless errands like getting them drinks and cleaning their cars.

“I’m sorry go ride with him. Riding with me right now won’t be a good choice”

“Arraso”, Cl said as she leans away from the car.

“Call me when you got home and you”, I stiffen from my position as I was still throwing complains inside my head.

“What?” I look at his serious face.

 “Drive safely”

“Nae”, I answer half-heartedly and he drives off living us three behind.

“So who is that girl?” Cl asked me once hyung was out of sight.

“huh?” I try to play dumb.

“You won’t tell me?” she looks at me with those killer eyes that sent shiver to my whole body. Her eyes are much scarier than hyung since she had a very dark past. You cannot trace any sign of mercy or fear in those eyes of her. Though pain and anger were mixed in there, making it a lot scarier especially when she got a gun in her hands, you wouldn’t even think of begging for mercy cause it was clearly seen that she has nothing like that to offer unless…

.

.

.

Yes, there is an exception but you cannot possibly use it. Cause she’ll never think twice of killing you unless you are Seunghyun hyung. All the mercy, understanding and forgiveness are only reserve for him. Her eyes is definitely different when his around. Those dark aurora of her turns bright every time his with her. She is a different Cl whenever his around far from the cold scary women we use to know though she started to be comfortable with us as well.

“Let hyung be the one to tell you everything. You don’t have to worry, she’s nothing but an annoyance to him”, I assured her remembering how hyung told me about that girl for the first time. He said she wasn’t a girl to look twice but after seeing her right now, I doubt that. She was pretty with her milky skin sparkling when lights touched it and hyung had even fallen in her trap and ended up wet. And now he’s looking for her for the third time, is that somewhat not worth to look at. I guess he was looking for her due to annoyance on what she had done to him in just one night and not because he suddenly felt attracted.

HAHAHA what am I thinking. Hyung attracted because of her naughtiness, no way!

“Where the hell did you parked your car?” she asked as his eyes roamed around the streets.

“I didn’t bring my car, I got my bike”, I smiled as I pointed at the black motorbike parked in front of Yb’s car.

“What!”Her eyebrow creased as she looks at me in disbelief. I walked to my bike and grab the helmets .Glad, I brought two with me.

“Youngbae!” I heard Cl called out looking behind me making me look back at the retreating guy. Youngbae stop on his track as he was caught escaping. Where did he think his going not even saying his goodbye?

“Are you planning on leaving me with this rat?” Cl said as he gave me a disgusting look. I didn’t do anything to deserve that look, did I? And why the heck she’s calling me rat? I’m not the one escaping here.

“It’s not like that”, he said scratching his head.

“Then would you mind giving me a ride, I forgot my car?”

“I—“, he hasn’t finished his word when his phone rings and a big smile invaded his lips “I just receive a new mission, gotta go. You guys take care” , he gave me a wink as he slid into his car before Chaerin can even argue. I guess she had no choice but to ride with baby Seunghyun.. kekeke..i love that nickname. I’m still Seunghyun the younger one.

“Kaja!” I called her out as I handed her the extra helmet.

“Are you really going to let me ride this thing?” she said having second thought as she glances at me.

“Wae? Is the cat afraid of riding a motor cycle?” I asked. She wasn’t label as the cat for nothing and now looks how she acts with a simple motorcycle.

“Me! Afraid? Who are you kidding?” she put on the helmet and sat on the back putting her hands on my shoulders. The smile once again curved on my lips as she holds on my shoulders.

“You’re going to fall if you hold like that”, I took her hands and wrap it on my waist.

“Yah!” she pulled her hands away. “I think its better if where going to take the bus instead”

I didn’t allow her to get off as I start the engine and drove off. Surprise with the sudden movement she wrap her hands on my waist as if it was the only way to support her life burying her face on my back. The smile on my face widened I would be really enjoying it if it wasn’t her and I know she feel the same. If it was Seunghyun Hyung she’s cuddling right now, I bet she stay stiff and quiet. She tightens her grip as I accelerated and I can hear her curse with her face half buried on my back.

I chuckled; I guess she will look a less scary from now on.

----

Dara’s Pov

I was about to hop out of the dumpster when his car suddenly past by making me get back to where was I hiding. After fooling him about those cops, I quickly jump into the nearest dumpster, glad to find it empty though it still stinks. I just need to hide from the white headed jerk. He seems to be circling the area as I saw his car past by a lot of times in intervals.

I finally had time to get out in that stinky dumpster when his car past for the 3rd time. I run to the small alley across the street afraid that he will saw me. My feet and legs hurt wearing those high heels for so long so I decided to take it off. I walked hiding in the crowd though I was sight to look at with my hear disarray and walking bare foot with my shoes hanging on my shoulders. Most of the people was staring at me as I ninja myself out of the crowd. Hiding behind every pole I could see.

I try to call Eunjung to pick me up at the bus stop though I was few steps away from it hiding behind the grasses.  What if he passes right there then I’ll sure meet dead. I dialled Eunjung number for a couple of times but she won’t pick up until my battery went down.

Gawd! Why now? Stupid phone.

“ahem”, someone cleared his throat from behind.

Have I just been caught? I slowly turn around to see.

I sigh in relief as I saw the person standing in front me, well he was behind me a moment ago but since I turn around he was standing right in front of me. Get it???? O.o???

A young guy wearing a mask and a hood jacket though the hood was down, He looks kindda young. Is he a celebrity or something what with that get up? Is that a new trend?

 I examine his face, his hair was much messier than mine; a celebrity won’t have such frizzy hair right? It will ruin their image.  I notice his eyes smiling so I guess he was also smiling behind the mask. I look at him puzzled. He is not someone I should get scared off since he looks like a harmless kitty with a mask on.

“uhm, who are you”, I asked as we keep staring at one another.

His eyes once again smile as he handed me an oversize rubber shoes, shirts and pants.

Is this charity? I guess I somehow look pitiful.

“err—I cant” , I was planning on not accepting it since he was still a stranger to me. I didn’t even know his name since he wasn’t talking. Why do I always encounter weird people?

I did have time to finish my sentence as he put it on my hands. I just stared at him stupefied. I kind of need it as well since I started to smell myself.

Gosh! I’m starting to stink.. EeeW!!!!!!!!

“Thankyou”, I bowed down to thank him for his kindness but when I tilt my head up once again he was gone.

My eyes roamed the place and he was nowhere to be seen. Cold wind ruffles my hair and touches my skin making me shiver.

A kind hearted ghost with oversize gifts???

I decided to go inside the nearest convenient store to change my clothes. It will be a lot easier to move in my new clothes since I don’t need to hide anymore. I bet he was looking for a thin girl in black dress but now I was wearing a large t-shirt, baggy pants and then I saw something that will complete my disguised.

“Yow, can I buy that cap”, I told the young cashier who looks at me surprise.

Then he grinned “How much?”

I didn’t have to answer as I show him the bill I had keeping for emergency like this. He looks at it trying to decide whether to sell his cap to me.

“I’m in a hurry, so take it or leave it. Dude”, I added up.

“I’ll take it”, and he exchange the bill with his cap. I twirl my hair and hided it inside the cap then looks at my reflection in the mirror. He couldn’t find me now..

-----

Seunghyun had drive in circle in full speed as his search for that girl who ruined his precious car. He was getting irritated as he can’t seem to find her anywhere in the place. His throat started to feel dry as he had curse non-stop whenever he got the wrong person.

He started to stop in a small convenient store..uhmm the only convenient store open that time since it offer 24 hours service. He was greeted by a youngster wearing a red cap sitting inside the cashier reading sparkling magazine that time.

He ignores the greeting and went straight to the drinks. At the time Dara was already changing her clothes inside the restroom at the far end of the convenient store 7 steps away from the fridge that holds the drinks.

“Should I take orange juice or coffee?” Seunghyun try to make a decision as he hold two bottles in his hand when Dara pass him by head down as she fixes her oversized shirt.

After making a decision he was about to go to the cashier when he saw the guy with the red cap leaving.

“Yah! Where are you going?” he called out believing it was the cashier but he didn’t even flick to look at him and continue his way out.

His eyebrows furrowed as he went to the cashier surprise to see the guy still sitting there holding a bill on his hand with a large grinned on his face.

“Hi, sir”, he greeted.

‘I thought, oh well’

He pay for the two drinks and headed back to his car parked beside a scooter on the side of the park. The guy leaning on the scooter watches him as he slid in his car.

What’s with the stare?

He notices something different on how the guy looks at him as if he knows him. His eyebrow creased in confusion but then decided to ignore it. He started the engine, when he was about to turn the scooter suddenly drove from his side that he hit the break really hard afraid the he’ll crush to the little bike. The scooter stop in front of him and once again gave him the look before he drove off.

Is he looking for a fight?

He once again start the engine into life as he try to catch the guy but like her , he just disappeared in thin air leaving no trace.

How a small scooter could drove so fast?

 

Dara’s pov

It didn’t take long before the bus arrived and I hop in excitedly. I’m so tired and I just want to get back on my soft comfortable bed right now. Worry about being caught by the white haired dude had already gone out of my system. I sat beside the window looking at the beautiful view of Seoul. This is why I love Seoul it is so lively even at night. I lean my head on the cold glass and slumber hits me immediately as I drift off to sleep.

I woke up with a continuous thud beside where I was sitting. The bus stop and my eyes grown wide as I notice my surrounding, I jump from my sit and hurried to the closing door.

“Jakkaman!”, I called to the driver before he can drive off.

Gosh! I almost lost my stop if I wasn’t awakened by that noisy thud coming from the outside.

As I get off the bus a scooter drove just in front of me, it was just a few inches from me, I almost thought that it going to hit me. But he just brushes off and gave me a wink when he looks back. I can only see half of his face since he was wearing a hood and it was quiet dark. I think he kindda look familiar, not really sure.

It was almost eleven o’clock in the evening when I arrive in front of our apartment. I was very tired that’s why I took my time on the stairs. I was a few steps away to reach the floor of our apartment when I heard Eunjung’s voice.

“Let me go!” her voice was coming from the inside of our apartment. I quicken my step and find the door to our apartment was slightly open. My eyes widen in horror as some random thoughts came running from my head, and I dashed inside grabbing the baseball bat I hid under the shoe rack beside the door.

“I need to find her”, I once again heard Eunjung now with pleading voice. I walked to where her voice was coming from.

Just in front of her room, Eunjung was trying to break free and get out of Nickhuns embrace pounding his chest.

“She supposed to be here all ready, it’s my entire fault”

“Let me go, I need to find her”

“I’ll go”, he cup her face trying to calm her “I’ll go find her, don’t worry”, Eunjung was silent as she stare at her lovers eyes.

“ahem?” I break the silence that was slowly filling the room ruining their little moment. Eunjung tilt her head on Nick’s shoulder and a smile curves her lips as she saw me.

“Dara-ah, your safe”, she was almost in tears.

“What’s going on?” I turn to Nickhun trying to find some answer as I can see that it will be useless to talk to Eunjung with her state.

Nick also turns his head toward me.

“Nick it’s Dara, look it’s Dara”, Eunjung said tagging his shirt. She hadn’t taken her eyes of me that why she didn’t notice that he was also looking my way.

“I told you she’s fine”, he mumbles smiling back at me. “You two should rest now, arraso”, he turns Eunjung toward him pinching her cheeks.

 “sleep”, he commanded. But instead of turning toward her room she raises her finger in front of Nick’s face swaying it sideways with her head also shaking.

“Ani!” she mumble “I still need to get to her, I should make sure she’s not my illusion” Nick sigh in defeat as he can see the determination inside Eunjung eyes. He let go of her and she stride to walk toward me but stop she look at me with her tired confuse eyes.

“Don’t move your spot”, she told me as her eyebrow creased, then look at the surrounding.

“Yah!”, she started cursing pointing at random things. “Why is the world swaying under my feet”, she pouted and she slowly lost her balance glad Nick had catch her before she hit the floor.

“Eunjung”, he called her name full of care. She was already sleeping.

He look at me apologetically “I’m sorry she’s drunk”

“It’s obvious”, I answer coldly “Hep me, bring her to her bed”

He nodded and scoops Eunjung in his arms. I open the door to her room letting him enter. He lay Eunjung carefully in her bed and covers her with the blanket. He tuck the loosen strand of hair that was blocking her face behind her ears as he caress her face in the process.

I never like anyone that Eunjung brought in the apartment thinking that they only want one thing from her. But as I look at Nickhun and as how he look at her full of love, care and admiration, the hatred I felt for him since the club incident  where he always took eunjung attention from me got erased. I can feel that his feeling toward her was sincere.

“Dara-ah”, Eunjung mumble as she strides in her sleep. The smile on Nickhun’s face didn’t escape me as he heard my name in her lips.

“She still worried about you even in her dreams”, he softly laugh.

“wae?” I look at him confused.

He turns to me with a smile “she was really worried about you as she didn’t find you here in your apartment. She thought something had happened to you as your call was cut off”, now raising an eyebrow.

“err- battery drained”, I mumble remembering the thing that happen earlier.

“She was cursing me as I won’t let her go out since she cannot walk on her own anymore. I’m sorry if I brought your friend at this state”, he once again caress her face. “She said she can tolerate alcohol really well, but I guess she lied about that”, he chuckled.

“Forgave her and your forgiven. And promise to never let her be like this again”

He looks at me with the smile again on his face.

“thanks”

“Dara-shii also looks tired, I better go now”, he said standing up but before he left her side, he place a sweet gentle kiss on Eunjung forehead. I tilt my head to the side before he can see my awe face, amaze with affection he was giving my friend.

She’s very lucky.

I watched his back as he left the room. Wow, when will I ever find a guy like that? Someone who will care and look after me.. Aisht! To much thinking.. I need to rest. I curled myself beside Eunjung too tired to go to my own room.

---

 

I consider Saturday as the best day of the week since I got to work on the favourite part time job I had since I went to Seoul. A job in a small bakery where I always get free food at work, that one of the reason I love working there. Free sweet buns to nibble when I got bored and the owner, Mrs. Jang was also very nice to her employees. She is super nice, indeed.

I tilt my head up to enjoy the sunrise on my face; it was giving me warm and happiness to start a new day. It was early in the morning and I was on my way to my part time job. I hummed a happy tune as I walked, I already felt relieve out from trouble and stress that I had gotten into for the past days. I was back to my simple normal life, once again.

I thought.

____

Dara’s thought was immediately cut off when a hand blocked her way to the entrance of the shop. She looks at him surprise but then her face relaxes and he smiled at the annoyed guy in front of her.

“Do you think you can escape me that easily?” he raises his eyebrow at her with the evil smirk painted on his lips.

-----