Back to SEOUL

IN BETWEEN TWO BOULDERS

***

It has been 2 weeks since Dara's mom died. The tears had already dried up on her face as both Minho and her try to go back to their normal life. Dara sat on the sofa as she holds the last picture she took with her mom tracing her mom's face on the picture.

"It felt like my mom just waited for me to return", she mumbles as Minho took the seat beside her.

"Yeah, I bet she's really happy now", Minho reply.

"Uhm", she smiled.

"So what are your plans? Do you plan to stay here for good?" Minho suddenly asked with an anticipating smile on his lips.

She bit her lips as she looks at her mom's picture once again.

"ani, I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow morning", she informs him.  The smile on Minho's lips instantly faded without her even noticing. "What about you?"

"Me?" Minho looks away as Dara glances back at him.

"Yup, I heard you already got your PhD so what's your plan?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to finish something here then I'll go to Seoul to look for a job"

"Eh, you're going to Seoul?"

"Yes, there are a lot of job opportunities, there. Hey! What if you cancelled your plans for tomorrow and wait for me instead so we can go together"

"Err— I can't"

"Why not?"

"I've been on leave for a long time. I might get fired if I didn't come back to work tomorrow"

I'm sure that all my works are already piled up on my desk waiting for me since last week and I bet I'll be working my off when I return to Seoul. Thinking about it I'm already getting tired.. Aiissh!

"Oh, I see," he said almost looking like he was about to sulk.

"Minho!" Dara called his name in a sweet tone. Minho tilts to look at her and was surprised as she faces Dara's angelic face few inches away from his, giving him the cute smile of hers that make him gulp a lump on his throat.

"YES?" he asked.

"Since we're both going to Seoul shall we visit mom today. It might take a long time before we can visit her again", she suggested.

"Sounds good", Minho stood up from his seat stretching his hand to Dara to help her stood up. Dara took it without hesitation trying to pull Minho down but failed.

"You're trying to trick me, huh?" he chuckled.

Minho leads the way to the stairs. As Dara took a step behind him, Minho stops.

<*poke><*poke>

Dara starts poking Minho's back trying to move him out of the way. Minho turns to face her.

"Dara-ah, what if you just stay here and live with me. What do you think?"

---

SanDARA's POV

I was startled with what I heard that I forgot how to speak.

Me.

Living.

With

him?

What does he mean about that? Are we going to leave like where playing house???

He snaps his finger in front of me "Hey! Dara are you still here?"

I'm not here. I just went to the planet who knows where trying to clear my surprise head.

I return to my senses as he starts poking my cheeks.

"Eh, stop doing that" he turns his back and took another step upward.

"So what do you think?" he once again stops. I took another step behind him.

"Uhmm, I really need to get back to work tomorrow"

"You can quit your job and just stay here with me", he sounds hopeful.

But can he really hear himself? Me living with him, Gawd!!! Well, we do live together under one roof but with my mom's supervision. What will the neighbors think when they heard I'm living together with this man. Yes, we grow up together but we still not related. And I can't just leave my work and leave with him. What would we eat since he hasn't got a job?  Is he really serious?

"Seriously, stop joking", I pushed his back to make him step all the way up on the stairs.

He turns to face me once again to pinch my nose, I slap his arm to let go.

"Aishtt! Your no fun", he turns his back laughing.

So he was really just kidding.

I thought the silly joke was off when he once again stops. We were already out just one step and I'll be on the side of our shop but he was blocking the way.

"Yah! Are we really planning to visit my mom before twilight?"

He bowed down 90 degrees as I caught sight of black cars on the pavement. After giving respect to the person that just came, he finally steps aside and gave me the way. So I took the step to see who he just greeted and my jaw tighten as I saw the man standing a few spaces in front of Minho.

"Dara-ah", I look away trying to avoid his gaze.

"I'm sorry if I didn't come to your mother's funeral. I was in Japan when I heard the news"

 "Ahjussi!" I closed my eyes as I say those words still with my tighten jaw.

Woah, I just called my dad ahjussi in front of his face as if he was a total stranger. Which he is in fact a total stranger to me. 

"I'm not really sure why you think you need to show your face at my mom's funeral"

I can feel Minho's stares at me, as I talk to my Dad with hatred ringing in my voice. While the man stood there speechless. 

"By the way don't waste your time coming here", I added as I walked past him.

I haven't gotten far away from him when a man in black suits blocked my way. My father's bodyguard, I guess. He always brings people with him everywhere. 

"Dara!" he once again called. "Your mom is already gone; I guess it's time for you to live with me. I'll give you a life you never imagine. You will never have to worry about money"

Well since he is considered as the wealthiest man in Korea I bet he could really give me something I could never imagine.

Ani! A life that I would never imagine, a life that I never wanted to have and that's a life with my him.

I can't help but smirk as I hear those words from him. I can't believe him. Does he think all I care about is money? He is really unbelievable. 

"I don't need your damn money, neither any stock's in your company moreover I don't need you"

He was taken aback with what I said as he was frozen from where he was standing.

"I know you just need me to be the heir of all those but sad to say I— don't need any of it. You can just give it to someone else, I don't care"

I stare at the guy blocking my way and then glance at my dad.

"You know I got a brilliant idea, why don't you just adopt someone. Since no one knows about my existence as your daughter you can adopt freely and make him your heir, no one will mind. Don't worry about me. I'll be glad to keep my mouth shut. Since being your daughter truly "

<*silence>

"Hon, I think the kid is right", I glance at one of the car parking on the side. Standing beside one of them was a woman wearing a red and black dress a coat over her shoulder and was smoking cigarettes.

"SHUT UP!", He gave her the glare "Did I even asked for your opinion? Get in", he is starting to lose temper.

"For someone to be my heir my blood must run in her veins, I wouldn't just accept anyone", he was trying to tell me that I was the only one well-suited. Huh!

 "Oh", I try to convince him that I do get it, with a fake smile.  "Then just get him into blood transfusion, you'll get your blood running in his veins in no time", I mumbled sarcastically. 

I'm really just trying to piss him off and I bet I'm doing one hell of a job as his eyebrow furrowed. He put his palm on his face and let go of a deep sigh trying to calm himself.

Yeah, I'm doing a great job. 

"So if you had nothing else to say, I'm going" I waited for the guy in a black suit to move and give way but apparently they didn't.

"Move", I said raising an eyebrow to one of them but they seem to be deaf so I went kicking someone's leg. He let go of a groan but then returns to being stiff as if nothing happens.

The guy in the middle started to exchange looks with his companion. Hmmm, I got a feeling that he's the team leader. I step backward as they went their way toward me.

Are they planning to take me by force?

My head starts sending me panicked alarms making me step a little more backward. I curled my fist ready to hit anyone who tries to get near me.

They were just two steps away from me when Minho jolted in outstretched his arms in front of me. Making it a barrier to protect me from those black-suited dudes, I counted the guys in front.

10 man in a black suit.. err— can we handle this?

The guy in the middle seems to tense up as he met Minho's eyes he didn't even realize he was stepping back.

Woah! Does he look scary? He looks like a flower boy to me. 

I know it was crazy but I still try to peek from his side.  I haven't seen Minho in a fight before cause he is a nice guy. He always finds a way to talk himself out of a mess. The man in front of him fixes his necktie and returns to his position answering Minho's glare. They about to make a move and I was already getting back to my fighting position with both my hand curl into a fist, I slowly bring them in front of my face.

I know I look pathetic but Duhh!!!! who the hell care. Bring it on!!!

"Stop", with his word the man was frozen from their position. "I hope you'll think about it carefully. I'll come again", he said.

I look at him as he retreated to his car. But I manage to tilt my head back before he glances back at me.

His bodyguard return to their original position giving me a bow. I examine their faces most of them are in their 20's the leader though was maybe in the mid-'30s. I was looking at every single face of them when I suddenly caught sight of the youngest. He might be 15-18 years old as he truly looks very young he was staring back at me and give me a big smile. He then gave me a big bow and another bow and the smile starts too widened from his face. One of the guys called him making him realize he was already left behind. He runs his way to one of the black cars wiggly. He's funny. Then once again he looks at our direction and waved shyly before he slid into the car.

Does he look familiar? It felt like he knows me.

I look at Minho his hand slap on his face. I wonder what's wrong?

---

Minho's POV

As soon as Mr. Yang passed that look to the other member I already knew what he was planning to do. My body suddenly moves on its own stretching my arms in front of Dara blocking Mr. Park's men.

Don't they dare try to take her by force, or else. 

My jaw tightens as I let go of intense glare, warning them. I was trained to use deathly stares to scare the hell out of my enemies. A mind-controlled technique that can easily bring chills to their spine. I saw the confused look on his face he might think I am in the same field as them. Well, yes I am in the same field of protecting her that's why I won't do anything that I know will hurt her feelings. I already talked to Mr. Park about this and he knew that I won't let them take Dara against her will. I'll definitely crush these guys if they touch her.

"Stop!" Mr. Park gave the command and everyone relaxes returning to their position. I look back at Mr. Park, he gave me a slight nod before he went back to his car.

Okay, relax Minho. He wouldn't break his promise.

I glance at Dara, I was about to ask her if she's okay but I caught her smiling at someone. She wasn't terrified alright but why the hell is she smiling. I look at the direction where she's looking and saw the naïve Kang Minhyuk who got an ear to ear smile as he wiggles his way to the car. And he does the stupidest wave I can ever imagine.

God, is he trying to be recognized?

I slam my hand on my face in frustration. What will I do with that kid, he is sure going to get himself fired.

"Minho-shii"

I look at the street and realize that we were already alone.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?" she asked examining my frustrated face.

"I'm fine"

"Thanks for trying to protect me back there", she patted me on the back "But next time stay behind noona's back. I can handle those guys", she said lifting her arms showing me an invisible muscle.

Noona?

I flick her head lightly.

"I think they will just blow on you and you'll fly in some faraway place", I laughed.

"Err— gave me some credit, will you?" she pouted as she rubs her forehead.

I knew she might look or act tough, talked rough but she isn't really anything like that. She usually got carried away by her feelings. She got very slow reflexes but still try to fight her way out of trouble but most of the time she'll just run her off.

"I'll think about it" I pinch her rosy cheeks before I ran for my life as she came chasing after me.

---

<<<<============ןnoǝs oʇ ʞɔɐq oƃ s,ʇǝן..

Seunghyun was sitting on the bed shirtless, eyes focus on his tablet when something moves under the sheet. Out came Hyuna running her fingers on his body. She takes a seat beside Seunghyun as her hands trail an invisible line on Seunghyun's arms to his shoulders. She then rests her chins on his shoulder letting go of our purr.

"Oppa", she whispers in a y tone.

"I'm busy", he answers coldly.

She then snakes her arms on his waist.

"But I have something much more fun", she said brushing her lips on his ears.

He turns to face her and Hyuna grabs the chance to peck him on the lips. Seunghyun didn't react from the kiss, he just stares directly at Hyuna.

"Can't you see I'm working", he glowers at her making her back off.

"Hmp", Hyuna gets off the bed stumping her feet like a 5-year-old kid.

She was leaning on the table in front of the bed arm crossed as she watched Seunghyun who was still occupied with the tablet on his hand. When suddenly they heard a knock on the door, she didn't move an inch.

"Get it", he muttered not even looking at her.

She rolled her eyes irritated as she went to get the door. Seungri came in with a beaming smile on his face.

"Hyung!" he greeted first thing as the door open. 

Seunghyun finally lifts his head looking at Seungri.

"Oh, Hyuna baby it's been a long time", Seungri's eyes almost pop out as he looks at Hyuna who was wearing her silk white nightdress that certainly highlighted her curves.

Seunghyun shook his head as he remembers Seungri's fantasy on Hyuna. He bet he was enjoying the sight. He turns his head back to his work.

He was expecting Seungri jumping on the bed nagging him about something since he always does that when he came to look for him. But instead of hearing his noisy nagging he heard smooching sound from the background. He put down his tablet on the side and glances at the two. They were standing in front of the bed. Hyuna's hand tangled on Seungri's hair as they kiss passionately while Seungri's hand make its way to her waist they both pulling each other closer.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes in disgust seeing the two trying to make out in front of him. He stood up took his shirt hanging on the lamp beside the bed and walk his way toward the door.

"Oppa!" he stops hearing Hyuna called him. He glanced back, she already let go of Seungri and was looking at him confused.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Do you really want me to watch you guys as you do your thing?"

"You can join us if you want to", she replies in a seductive voice.

"NO, I'm quite busy. You two enjoy", he looks at Seungri who was still drooling at Hyuna. "And by the way, Seungri don't you have something to tell me?"

Seungri looks at Seunghyun then Hyuna then Seunghyun and then Hyuna again, who flicked her hair in his direction letting one of the straps fall off her shoulders. Seungri swallows a lump in his throat as Hyuna exposes the bare of his neck.

"N—nno", he sounds unsure of his own answer.

"Really?", Seunghyun raise an eyebrow making sure then turn his back to leave.

"Well— uhmm", he wrapped his arms around Hyuna's waist then gave her a peck on the cheeks. "Sorry, babe will do it another time" and he let go of her.

"Wait for me Hyung", he called out as he runs to follow him. 

"Argh!!!!!!!!"

They can hear Hyuna scream as they walked in the corridors of the hotel. Seungri can't help but glance back sighing. 

"Hyung, how can you turn her down", Seungri asks as he looks at Seunghyun's serious face as he buttons his shirt.

"And you how can you just bite on her bait"

"I might never get a chance again", he mumbles.

"You really are something", Seunghyun chuckled. "So what's up with work?"

"Work!!!"

"Hyung, why don't you unwind for a bit stop thinking about work. Let's go back to Hyu—" Seunghyun cut him off looking at him fiercely.

---

Seungri's POV

I almost swallow my tongue when Hyung looks at me as if he's going to bury me alive.

"I mean work", I gave him an unsure smile.

I really want to go back to that room and do my thing since I would never get this chance again, for sure. Given that it's only Hyung, Hyuna wants and it's the first time I grab her attention because she can't get his. But since I came here to inform him about work for the first place I had to cooperate with this guy.

Goodbye, chance.  =(

"So what's up with work? Have they got the key?"

"Yeh, I gave it to them yesterday and you were right about Chisoo Hyung"

The key he was talking about is actually a flash drive he had taken away from one of our member's girl. We had been investigating some illegal business done behind the organization, wherein. There was a traitor selling information of our group to other organizations. Having a lot of members all over south Korea it's really hard to find who the traitor is, but luckily we had these guys.

"How do you know it was him?" I asked curiously since he just goes on investigating him.

"Luck", he grinned.

Luck? Does he mean that he just decided to investigate him and then bingo it was him? Does he really want me to believe that?

"Lier" I mumble. He just let go of a soft chuckle "Come on tell me, were brothers right?" I try to use my charms pouting my lips while looking at him under my eyelashes, so he can tell me his secret.

We were 15 when we were first taken in the organization. Being the youngest in the group, Hyung always look after me and we treat each other like a true brother since then. I always admire Hyung since he's been the best assassin train inside the organization and I just want to follow his footsteps.

"I'll smack your face if you don't stop that", he shrugged.

"Then tell me"

"His girl just suddenly clings on me and accidentally reveal everything when she got drunk"

So it was really luck?

"Ow, now we just need to locate where he and his man, are hiding", even though the traitor is revealed we had no idea where he is now and that's what Hyung is doing right now. He is trying to track him down.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. The cat is back", I look at hyung's expression to see if he was taken aback with what I said but he seems not to bother about it as he stares at his handphone.

"Really?"

"Yeh, so I was thinking you should get rid of your girls from now on. I don't want those beauties to be slaughtered by the cat", I put my hand on his shoulders "Don't worry about Hyuna I'll take care of her", I winked.

He shrugged my arms off his shoulders.

"Are you kidding? When did she mind those girls around me?"

I knew it he won't let go of those babes. 

It's not like I don't have girls, it's just that his and mine are totally different. He always gets the goddess while I got fairies. I also want to experience having a goddess beside me when I woke up.

"Hey, Seungri", I was awakened from my dreamland when Hyung shake my shoulders. He was wearing a smile I'll always recognize.

"Are we going to kick some butts?"

He showed me his mobile phone. I saw a map leading to an old warehouse at Insandong, I look at him confused.

"It's wipe out time", he gave me his evil smirk as I can see his eyes twinkle in anticipation. I guess I'm going to see the evil him splash with blood. He usually showers himself with blood when his having fun not caring if he looks like a mess.

"We must do it quick and CLEAN since we're going to meet the cat at the club tonight", I reminded him and then our car starts flying on the streets. We're not really flying but he was driving like a crazy maniac.

Help me not to puke after this.. gawhddddd!!!!!!!!!

---

Dara drop on her bed, head down. She can't feel her body anymore. She's been working her off in the office for a week. Thankfully she finishes every work she had for the past few days she was out and decided to went home that afternoon. She just wanted to rest.

She lay on the bed not changing her clothes and slowly drift of to sleep.

<*bounce bounce bounce>

What the hell is happening?

Dara was awakened when her bed suddenly shakes. Her eyes widened as the bed continues to shake.

Omoo! earthquake?

She covers her head with her hand and slips under the bed shutting her eyes close. She was silently praying for her life when someone grabs her legs. <* eyes widened in horror> the hands grabbing her pulled her out and she started kicking like a horse for her legs to be free.

"Ouch!" she stops as she heard a familiar voice. She rolls to her side so she can see who it was. Knocked down on the floor was Eunjung she just receives punishment for scaring the hell out of Dara.

"Eunjung" Dara came running to her side. "Are you alright"

"Do I look alright", she groans rubbing her arms "what are you doing under the bed?"

"It was—" she stopped as she saw Eunjung trying to fight a laugh. "Perhaps you're the one shaking the bed"

She roars in laughter "You really believe it's the end of the world, did you?"

Dara easily believes at the stuff she heard and read in the net and news.

She rolled her eyes in anger. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

She was awakened from her dreamland because of a stupid prank. She really wants to rip her friends head off, most of the time. She's just so annoying.

She stood up and went back to lay on her bed,  Eunjung followed sitting beside her

"Are you going to sleep again"

She didn't answer and rolled into a ball cuddling a pillow in her arms.

"Hey, aren't you accompanying me tonight?"

She looks back at Eunjung confuse.

"Hey, you promise me that you'll come to the club with me"

She turns her back at her once again as she heard the word club. She knows that's a place where she won't fit in.

"Come on", Eunjung said in a sweet tone hugging her from the back "you  promise"

She started nagging her, rubbing her cheeks on her as if she was a cat showing her love to her owner. Dara started to think of how Eunjung boyfriend can handle a girl like her. Once she wants something she'll stick to you like super glue until you gave her what she wants.

"Please please please"

"Ahh, alright", she went to sitting position "I'll go with you so please just shut up"

"Yes!", she muttered in success.

"I'll just change so please get out of my room", she said as she walked to her cabinet.

"I'll just stay here. Don't worry I won't take a picture", she giggles as she didn't move an inch from the bed. Dara stare back at her in disbelief "I promise, no more picture", she assured her.

"Kyahhhhhhhh! OUT!!!!!!!!!!" she pointed toward the door. With the angry voice of Dara, Eunjung stride to the door before she throws something toward her.

---

"Hey, I'm done"

Eunjung was fixing her make up when Dara finally came out of the room. Eunjung jaw drops as she caught Dara's reflection in the mirror.

"We are not going to the gym, right?" she asked as she saw her wearing sweatshirt and jogging pants.

"I thought I'm going to accompany you to the club?" she looks at her confused. 

"I also thought I make it clear that we are going in a night club, not a school gym", She eyed her from head to toe.

"Why? What's wrong?" she looks at Eunjung who was wearing fitted jeans, a cute black see-through t-shirt, gladly the tummy is the only part expose. She covers it up with her favorite black leather jacket and she's also wearing her killer heels. Black was definitely good on her. It makes Dara realize that she'll definitely be out of place when she stood beside her.

"You are. I don't know what I'm going to do with you Dee", she shook her head. "Come here granny", she grabs Sandara's wrist and leads her to her room. She started digging in her pile of brand new clothes stock from the side which she bought every other day and some are gifts from her boyfriends, though she only wears a few.

She gave her a black sleeveless dress that highlighted her figure; it was simple yet elegant to look at. She then gave her black high heels with laces straight from the box. It looks perfect with the dress she's wearing.

"Are you sure you're going to lend me this?" Dara asked hesitantly as Eunjung hands her the shoes.

"I'm not lending it, I'm giving it to you. So hurry, we still need to do your make up", she told her. After hearing the word make up Dara back off like a kid.

"Oh no, you're not going to play with my face"

"Come on, I won't do anything funny"

There are a few wiggling and struggling before Eunjung caught Dara and make her agree to have her hair and makeup. 

"Oh my gosh Dee, you look awesome", Eunjung told her after she was done.

"Stop kidding", Dara rolled her eyes not trusting her friend's word. She thought that she was just telling her that so she would feel good about herself.

"No, I'm not kidding. Have a look" with that Dara grab her glasses from the desk beside her. Eunjung just in time tap her hand off the freaking glasses.

"No way! You are not going to wear that tonight"

"But things will get blurry", she protested. Eunjung smile as she put her hand inside her jacket pocket.

"Tada!!"

"What's that contact?"

"Yep"

"You really did prepare for this night, eh", she smiled at her annoying yet loving friend. As soon as she had put her contact lenses on, Eunjung turn her seat in front of the mirror so she can see herself. She was stunned at what she saw.

That can't be me?

She places her hands on her face. The woman in front of her mimicked her action making her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Yup, that's you. Thanks to your fairy godmother" Eunjung twirl the eyeliner she was holding like it was a magic wand as she stares at her reflection satisfied. "Now let's find you a boyfriend"

---

SanDara's POV

"Hey, are you sure about this?" I asked Eunjung as I held into her sleeves.

We were already at Hongdae and people just keep on staring at us as we pass by.

"Just trust me"

I won't ever dare to step out of the apartment with this dress if I didn't trust her. We came walking into one of the clubs. I was about to walk to an empty sit on the side to rest my aching legs that are being killed with those pointed high heels, I'm wearing but Eunjung holds me in place.

"Where are you going?" she asked

"Clubbing?" I pointed out at the empty chairs. That was the first time I ever enter the club and I really had no idea what to do here but to sit and drink. Why do people love going in this place.

"We're not going to join the people here, were going down"

"Huh?"

Where the hell is down?

"Just follow me", she flashes me a smile.

She led me to the counter wherein the drinks is being served.

"Are we going to do a part-time job here?"  I asked as I eyed the bartender who was doing his trick.

"Silly", she muttered and went down on the stairs beside the cabinet that was holding the drinks. The stairs lead us to a hallway being guard by a bouncer as big as a sumo wrestler. He looks at us from head to toe with his fearless eyes. I thought where going to be a drag to where we had come from when Eunjung fish something from her pocket. He raises a card in front of his face.

VIP PASS

Where the hell did she get those?

The attendant takes a quick look as something violet flashes from the pass she was holding. He gave her a nod and step aside. I was following Eunjung head down when he returned to his position blocking my way. I look at Eunjung almost disappearing back from the other side. Shocks were written all over my face, I'm sure my heart stops at that moment. Didn't she realize I was left behind?

Eunjung!!!

"Where do you think you're going?" the guy asked. His voice is as scary as himself.

I try to retreat turning around. I better go home; home is the safest place I could ever think. I was taking a few small steps away from the sumo wrestler bouncer of the club when he placed his enormous hand on my shoulder.

<*grasp for air>

I was almost in tears as I tilt my head to look at his scary face.

"She's with me", Eunjung said in a cool tone

He looks back at her and then step aside. Oh, how glad I am to see Eunjung came back for me that I came running toward her wrapping my arms on her.

"I thought you're going to leave me"

"I won't do that to you unless I saw some hottie on my way", she chuckles.

So she's really going to leave me for a hot guy, what a friend.

"Hmp", I let go of her arms "by the way where did you get that pass?" I pointed at the VIP pass that she was still holding.

"I didn't date guys for nothing", she sways the pass in front of me with a smirk on her face. "This is from my current boyfriend. You'll meet him inside.

"So you got yourself a new boyfriend eh?"

Well, it wasn't really surprising that Eunjung didn't have time to be single. She's really pretty and with those figures of her, many women do envy her. She also got a lineup of boys who wanted to date her that she doesn't have to worry about breakups.  Eunjung easily fall in and out of love that's why she hasn't experienced a long term relationship. I really hope she can find the right guy that can mend her crazy attitudes.

The dark hallway finally came to an end. We were finally in a VIP club which is way much prettier than the one upstairs. There were a lot of people here but the place doesn't seem crowded since it was so big. I can spot some hooded guys with a mask from the corner. Celebrity, I guess. I heard lots of celebrities came to Hongdae's club at night in hooded jackets and mask so that they can't be recognized by their crazy fans.

"BABE", a guy called out as he walked toward us. He wraps his hand on Eunjung's waist and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

Ugh! please don't do anything cheesy while near me. I'm definitely an anti-romance.

I rolled my eyes at the scene.

"Uhm, babe. I want you to meet Dara"

I glance back at them and gave the guy a small smile.

"So you are Dara", he smiled back.

Duh , didn't she just introduce me?

"No, I'm Eunjung", I answer back sarcastically. Eunjung pinch me on the side. "ah!!! I mean I'm Dara. YES that's me"

"Sorry, babe this is the first time she steps in a club. She must be nervous", she gave me a warning look.

"Yeh, I'm just nervous", I lied.

"Oh, I see. Hi, I'm Nickhun I'm Eunjung's boyfriend", he introduces himself.

So he was "the" current, he sure looks cute. Eunjung did got a nice catch, I wonder when will I got someone as cute as him.

"I already told Dara about you", she beams at her boyfriend.

"Really," the guy said pinching her cheeks.

She just told me that she got a boyfriend but she never told me anything about that boyfriend.

"Yeah", I answered in a tired voice just to get it over with.

Finally, he led us to a table with their friends. Once again the introduction came and I had to offer my hand to each one of them as if I'm in a board meeting and just ended up a deal with 9 people, 5 boys and 4 girls.. My arms are going to fall as they finish shaking and kissing it.

"I didn't expect that the Dara your talking about is this beautiful", the guy with a spiky hair and has really admirable muscular arms said as he looks at me from head to toe. He was Taecyeon, I believe.

"She's really the opposite of what you had told us noona", the other one sitting beside him said.

Gawd, are they really admiring me?

Eunjung let go of a laugh as she faces the guys.

"Thanks, guys for admiring my creation"

"Your awesome, unnie", the girl name Hwayoung said clapping her hands.

Woah, creation? When did she become a god?

"So Dara-shi do you want me to get you some drinks", the guy who supposed to be Wooyoung ask me. I definitely won't forget this guy's name since he's the first one who gave me the nicest smile as I sit with them and he is also so cute.

"Sure", I answer back with a smile curving on my lips.

He came back and handed me a cocktail. I just sip my cocktail when my eyes darted at the door and I just sprout what I had sipped.

"Dara-shii are you alright?" he asked concerned.

"That guy", my eyes were bulging out of my eyes as  I pointed out at the white hair guy who had just enter the club.

Even though he changes his hair color a multiple times, I would definitely remember him. His eyes and the way he smirk, It was craved in my mind. I am sure it was him. The bastard who had ruined my day, I'm definitely going to get my revenge.

****

_________________________________________________________

@AFF: Hey, guys thanks for the comment and for subscribing.. I really do appreciate it.

To all readers: <3

I'm going to end this chapter for now since I'm preparing for my midterms..but I'll be back..

Jeongmal komawo for dropping by..^^