Final: The Proposal

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

Graduation Day..

Everyone marched in with their proud selves. It’s because they all passed the Chun Ha Dae Exams and they are graduating with flying colors! All their pains and hardships have paved way and are all worth it because of what they’ve achieved at this point in time. The most glorious moment is when they finally received their certificates and medals for graduation, especially their diplomas.

 

In as much as they were celebrating for their graduation day, she can’t help but think about her parents. Everyone has their relatives on this very special day. It was only her who doesn’t have any one. As they were all happily taking pictures with their families, she secluded herself from everyone not wanting to impose the sad truth in her face. She then found herself back in her favorite place, the swing. She sat there and breathed in the air. She’ll be missing this air, the trees, the swing, everything. She closed her eyes.

HJ: You’ll be just fine HJ ah. *she whispered to herself*

Suddenly, someone from behind hugged her from the back.

??: Why are you secluding yourself again, silly goose.

She knew that voice too well that she didn’t have to look behind to check on who was hugging her. She let him hugged her, loving the warmth of his comforting embrace.

HJ: Seobang.. *she whispered*

BH: Don’t be too hard on yourself. I’m here for you.

She then opened her eyes and stood to face BH. She swung her arms around him.

HJ: I wish they were here.. *she hugged him tight, her face leaning on his shoulder.*

BH: Aigoo. HJ ahh. *he hugged her tighter*

PL, BG, and CD came rushing and hugged HJ and BH. Both of them were shocked.

PL,BG,CD: Don’t worry HJ ah.. We’re your family too!! *they all said in unison while having to hug her.*

 

-Baek Hyun’s POV-

BH felt a little awkward with the group hug.

BH: Yah! Break loose already! I can’t breathe! *he complained*

PL: Aigoo. Yah!  You’re not the only who can hug HJ, so possessive!

BH: Yah! It’s nothing like that! *he lied*

CD: It’s written all over your face, BH. Don’t worry; we’ll not steal her from you.

BG: We just wanted her to feel that she has us..

 

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

HJ: Hehe. Kumowa my dear friends.

She felt really happy now, she can’t ask for anything more. At least, she has some great friends with her, she loved the way they are now.

 

After the graduation ceremony has ended, the special class teachers including Atty. Kang and Director, with the five of them, gathered in the special classroom to celebrate and have a feast.

Everyone gave their speeches of gratitude and realizations for the past few months that they’ve been working together. They all teared up for they’re taking their separate ways from this day on. They expressed how they’ll be missing each other.

 

After the gathering, BH sneakily pulled HJ to escape from everyone.

BH: Yah! Let’s go somewhere else. *he whispered*

HJ: Should I call the others?

BH: You better not. *he scolded her*

HJ: Yah!  Why are you suddenly angry? *he’s being extremely unreasonable this time, she thought to herself*

BH: I’m not. I just wanted us to be alone. Kaja.

And from that, BH dragged her out of the room secretly. She just followed him as usual. And unexpectedly, he brought her to a dance hall.

 

HJ: Why are we here? *she can’t help but ask*

BH: Well, it’s because of dancing that we became closer..

HJ: And?

BH: I just thought that this is the perfect place for me to propose.

HJ: *she was surprised again for the nth time already.* What? Propose? Isn’t it too early? Yah! We have to go to college first before getting married!

BH: *he ruffled her hair* Silly. It’s not about getting married. I just wanted to officially ask you if you want to be my girlfriend.

HJ: *she blushed* Is that so? Hehe.

BH: So? What’s your answer?

HJ: Hmmmm. Let me think first. *She *

BH: Yah! Is that how are you supposed to answer?

HJ: *she laughed at how he never changed, he’s always this ill-tempered but despite that he’s really sweet* Hmmmm. *she loved teasing him*

BH: Aigooo. I shouldn’t have done this in the first place! *he angrily complained*

HJ: *before he’d seriously regret what he’d done, she gave him a peck on the cheek* I do.

BH: That’s better. We’re totally official now. *suddenly, he gave her a mischievous smile, he looked like he just remembered something naughty.*

HJ: What? *she suddenly became nervous* Yeah. We’re official now but what kind of smile is that? What’s that look you’re giving me?

BH: You do love kissing me after all. *it’s his turn to now*

HJ: Yah! What kind of thinking is that? *she suddenly felt embarrassed*

BH: I suddenly remembered that we have some unfinished business left in the hospital, maybe we should finish it already.. *he gave her an enthusiastic gaze and naughty smile*

HJ: Oh no, you don’t! Yah! Go away! *she started running*

BH: Yah! Don’t play hard to get already; I know you want me too! *he was chasing her now*

HJ: Yah! Seobang! *she squealed*

BH: Yes, Chagiya?

HJ: *she stopped at the word she heard* What did you just say?

BH: *he now caught her, cornered on the wall* Wae? Don’t you like it?

HJ: Ani.. I just want to hear it again.. * her heart was going to explode at how proximate their distance was, she was breathing in his scent as his lips was a few inches away from hers.*

BH: Later..  

He bent over and crushed his lips against hers; she stood frozen. Her heart would jump out of her chest any second now. The way he way he was kissing her was making her feel totally wanted and loved. She then started to kiss him back, bravely meeting those eager lips oh his. As she countered his kisses aggressively, she felt him caress her hair as he kissed her more passionately this time. As their kiss went deeper, she felt herself crutched the back of his head just to keep up with his pace. Her action seemed to provoke him more making him respond way more ardent this time as he lovingly kiss her like there’s no tomorrow. They kissed until both of them were out of breath.

BH: *he was breathing heavily* Saranghae Chagiya..  *he smiled and fervently looked at her *

HJ: *she’s breathing hard too.. despite that, she smiled at how he spoke of the word “chagiya”.. she felt like she’s totally a part of him now that he calls her that..* Nado. Saranghae Seobang..

BH started to kiss her again. His lips spoke of love and her lips spoke of forever.

 

The end.

 

 ======

So there, Finally finished with this fiction! Thank you for all my avid readers, especially my subscribers for having to keep up with me until the very end of my fiction. Thank you for the support and the comments, you’ll be blessed!! I hope you enjoyed reading my fiction. And I wanna hear your final thoughts about my fiction, I’ll be looking forward to it. Bless you ~

p.s. despite how I was a little confused on whom to pair with HJ in the middle of the story,in the end, I still can’t give up my jiseung heart after all. I realized that a person’s heart can’t change that easily.. So no matter what happens, I’ll forever be a hardcore Jiseung shipper!!  Hwaiting Jiseung shippers!!

 

BTW, you could check my other fiction too..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/174792/dream-high-2-the-way-it-s-supposed-to-be-jinwoon-jiyeon-jbdreamhigh-jjcouple-jiyeonxjb-gminorcouple-jiyeonxjinwoon