Chapter 63: I miss you

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

They decided to ask for Atty. Kang’s and Saem’s help for their current predicament.

Atty Kang:You shouldn’t involve yourselves here. Let me handle this, focus on your upcoming exam for Chun Ha Dae.

Saem:Don’t worry my dear children, everything’s going to be just fine. All you have to do is trust us.Harasso?

BG&HJ: Ohh. *with that, they felt a billion of tons lifted from their shoulders, feeling more reassured than ever.*

BG and HJ came to visit BH because his fever didn’t subside at all that he had to be admitted again at the hospital. When they reached the infirmary, they saw his halmeoni genuinely taking care of BH who was sleeping sweetly on the hospital bed. She felt envious of the motherly care BH is receiving right now. She can’t help but miss her parents.

Halmeoni then noticed them.

H:Kids, why don’t you come nearer? Come, have a sit. He’s still asleep though.

BG:Gwaenchana Halmeoni. We only want to check on him. He looks fine so it’s enough for us to see that.

HJ:We also brought some fruits and drinks for him. How’s he halmeoni?

H:The doctor was saying something about his ankles. But we haven’t discussed fully about it. We’ll be talking more later.

 HJ:Oh no. It’s my entire fault Halmeoni.

H:What are you talking about?

BG:Yah.Na hyun jung…

HJ:*she once again told the story about the ticket* If not for me, he’ll not be here. It’s all because of me. I’m sorry Halmeoni. I’m sorry that I can’t do anything about this.*she stoop her head*

H:Hey, look at me. I’m not blaming you for anything. If it’s BH decision to help you, then I trust him with that. In fact, I’m quite surprise and at the same time proud that he’d done all that for you. My BH has totally become a fine young man.

HJ:Ne? Aren’t you going to get angry at me Halmeoni? It’s because of me why BH is lying there right now. It’s because of me that he’s suffering right now. You could put all the blame on me.

H:Listen, my dear child. Everything that’s happening to a person is a result of his own will, his own decision. It is the path that he wanted to partake, even if it’s influenced by other persons, in the end, he still the one that chose that road. And so whatever it is that road may offer, it’s his own self to blame because he‘s the one who has the greater control over his decisions. Now, do you understand better now why I won’t blame you? Stop blaming yourself too, harasso?

BH:Halmeoni’s right HJ ah..  

HJ:Ohh. Seobang, you’re awake now. Sorry seobang.

BH:Aigoo. You always blame yourself for everything. Yah, are you a masochist or something? It’s far from your fault, okay.

HJ:I understand better now. Thanks to Halmeoni. *Halmeoni smiled at her*

H:I’ll leave you first. I’ll just talk to the doctor.

BG:I didn’t know you have a very open-minded Grandma, BH. You’re so lucky.

BH:Hehe. That’s why I treasure and love my Halmeoni so much. She’s the best!

BG:anyways, I have to go now. I still have to help with our restaurant. HJ, I’ll leave first, okay?

HJ:Ohh. Take care BG ah.

BH: Be careful on your way, harasso?

BG:Ohh. See you tomorrow, you two.

After BG left, she immediately turned towards his ankles and massaged it.

BH:Yah. What are you doing?

HJ:Can’t you see? I’m massaging it. Anyways, why didn’t you tell me that your ankles are hurting again? Why didn’t you tell me that it’s the cause of your fever? Why can’t you share your troubles with me?

BH:You really sounded like my wife now. You worry too much.

HJ:Yah! Seobang! You can still joke at a time like this? *still busy massaging his ankles but pressed it hard*

BH:Awww. Please don’t be too hard on me.

HJ:Mian. I didn’t mean to.*she massaged gently his ankles now.*

BH:You know what?

HJ:What?

BH:I miss you..

 

----

Another update for you.. sorry for the late update..