Chapter 54: Would you take the pleasure to dance with me?

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jun’s POV-

 

PL: Aigoo. Poor BH ah. *she patted his head.*

BH & HJ were shocked at PL’s weird actions.

PL: Yah! Why are you two looking at me like that? What did I do wrong?

 

-------------------------------------AWKWARD SILENCE--------------------------------------------------

 

She didn’t know what to do/say, somehow she just felt agitated by PL’s actions. She guessed that BH was shocked too because it wasn’t PL’s usual self to casually do those kind of gestures, especially to him. The silence was awkwardly engulfing them but good thing BG & CD already arrived just in time.

 

HJ: Oh! CD ah! BG ah! Here you are! What took you so long?

BG: There were too many people crowding up the area that’s why.

CD: Yeah. He’s right; we were pretty much stuck there for a while.

PL: What are we waiting for then? Let’s get started with the rides!

BG: Ohh!!

HJ: Let’s take the rollercoaster first! *she excitedly suggested*

CD: Neh! Let’s sit together Hj ah! Kaja! *CD turned to her and offered her to take his hand*

HJ: No prob CD ah! Kaja!* she was about to take his hand when BH suddenly grabbed her hand instead*

BH: *he started running with his hand on hers, and shouted* Mian chingu. I’ll take HJ somewhere else. CD, BG , take care of PL ah.

 

Then off they went running like some prisoners who just broke free from their cellars. CD, BG, PL were left unable to move, too shocked with what BH just did. She was shocked too that she just let him take her hand and lead her wherever they were going. Together they run and finally reached a dance hall.

 

No one was there. Somehow she felt a little freaky about only the two of them alone in the huge empty ballroom dance hall.

 

Afterward, BH went somewhere for a second where she was left alone. He’s playing with her again. Now what is he trying to do now? And as if answering her curiosity, music started playing swiftly. It was a classical one. Suddenly, BH appeared out of nowhere, wearing a tuxedo? But where did he get that and WHY IS HE WEARING THAT? She thought at the back of her mind.

 

He then went nearer and went down on his knees! With that, she was hardly able to breathe. Her heart beats faster than ever. Add up to that, he still had to offer his hand!!

 

BH: Would you take the pleasure to dance with me Miss Na?

 

-------

So, I'll leave you here first.. Gotta update again soon.. Keep posted.. :)))) Bless you chinggus..