Chapter 62: Chaos

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

BG:Whatever that is. In time, he’ll open up for sure. But for now, give him space.

HJ:*she feels like she has become a useless BFF, how can BG understand CD really well while she can’t?* Oh well, how’s your exam results?

BG:I did fine. How about you?

HJ:I did well too. Where’s PL btw? And seobang? I haven’t seen them after the exams.

BG:PL went to her mom, something came up at their resto bar. BH excitedly went to his halmeoni to report his exams result

HJ:So that means seobang did great in this exams too! I’m so happy for him, for all of us! But I wonder what happened to PL?

BG:Let’s visit her tomorrow after class, let’s ask Saem to accompany us.

 

Next day..

She was supposed to go together with CD, just like the usual times, but she ended up going to school alone. She knew it, something’s really wrong with CD that he wasn’t able to pick her up. She was really worried about CD that she badly wanted to look after him but just like BG said, he needed space.She just let it be. On the way, she met BH.

HJ:Ohh! Seobang!  Chukkahe!

BH:HJ ah! *he seemed a little bothered*

HJ:What’s the matter seobang?

BH:Nothing.

HJ:You don’t look well. Are  you sick?

BH:Ani. I’m more than okay.

HJ:Is that so? *she’s still not convinced* Let me see. *she touched his forehead* Omo.Omo. Yah! Seobang! You have a high fever and you’re telling me you’re not sick at all?

BH:Keke. It’s not that high anyway. Just a slight fever. It’ll die down soon.

HJ:Kaja! Let’s go to the clinic.

BH:But.

HJ: If you don’t want me to get angry, don’t be stubborn.

They went to the clinic and let BH rest there for a while to let his fever subside. Suddenly, BG went running for her.

BG:HJ ah! CD ah.. He.. His parents.. scholarship,, *he kept on stuttering*

HJ:Calm down BG ah. Now, tell me slowly what’s going on?

BG:Yesterday,his parents knew about the scholarship.. With that, he’s grounded for the whole month.

HJ:WHAT?  I knew it! I told you something was wrong with him. And that was why he wasn’t able to pick me up awhile ago because he’s grounded. But, how’s he able to take the chun ha dae entrance exams?? After all those hardwork he’d done?

BG:What do we do now? I also heard that PL and her mom is going to be kicked out from their house.

HJ:Why is this all happening now?We barely have 9 days to go before the Admission exams for Chun Ha dae and yet everything’s in chaos. Eottoke?

 

-----

So that's it for now.. I'll update again soon.. Stay tuned everyone.. I'll be finishing this fiction real soon.. Keep updated.. :))