Chapter 15: Eottoke?

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Chan doo's POV-

 

HJ: ohhh. Seobang! Annyeong!! *she just waved at him and continue going together with CD* 

CD: *Wait, what's with HJ?? Before he could even speak, HJ started running so he chased after her and didn't even bother greeting BH.*  

Yah. Hyun Jung. What's with all the laughing, huh? You think I haven't noticed yet??

*BH's really far away from them now so it's safe to talk..*

HJ: Yah!! What are you saying? Pabo.. *she laughed again and started running*

CD: *when he reached her, he grabbed her arm and let her face him seriously*

Something happened yesterday, right?

HJ: *smiles but remained silent*

 

 

-Hyun jung's POV-

CD: Something happened yesterday right? *he's all so serious, he's scary sometimes*

HJ: *smiles. Arggg. this guy's totally her BFF!  After putting all her might to conceal her feelings, still, he managed to uncover her mask*

CD: I knew it! Now, tell me about it!

HJ: *she took a deep breath but still hesitant to talk about it* Nothing much really happened. I just missed my BFF * pouts*

CD: *ruffles her hair* Aigooo.. I've missed you too.. But, Stop fooling around. I know there's more to it than just that.

HJ: *asihhh.. this guy's unbelievably able to read her precisely. she wonders how's he doing that or maybe she's just really too obivous..*

Oh well, even though how much I would like to hide it from you, you'd still nag me about it ,so do I even have choice?

*she started telling him everything, leaving not even a single detail out*

so,  what you saw awhile ago was my panic state.. I honestly didn't know how to face him, so I decided to put a front.

Now, tell me my dearest BFF, what do I do from here?? eottoke chan doo ah?? Eottoke??

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for the wait.. ^^ enjoy reading! :)) ^^

I'll update one more chapter for this day.. just wait a little more.. keke..