Chapter 42: Showdown

God of Study: Revised Edition

 

-Chan Doo’s POV-

 

The announcer called for his audition’s number. It’s now his turn to perform. He started to calm himself first and finally came up the stage. He was thankful that HJ was there for him even though her father won’t approve it. It gave him more courage and strength to do really well on stage. Plus, he got an energy boost when she visited him backstage. And now, he felt really great.

 

It’s time to show everyone, especially HJ, what he got. The music started off remarkably which caught the attention of everyone at once. He then started dancing to his heart’s content. He was having fun to see the admiration from the looks of the judges. And so he kept on doing his difficult and challenging moves to amaze them more.

 

As he reached the of his dance, the crowd went wild. He was so grateful for that. He totally loved the chants. Even though, it’s kinda thick-skinned, he can seriously smell the awards for him now. And so, he finally finished off his dance with his swag dance move.

 

Everyone, as expected, was astonished by his final stunt. With his intense practice, he thinks that he deserved that. But unexpectedly, he saw HJ jumping off happily from her seat. Though he can’t hear her, he saw the words, “Chukkahe” And so, by that, he felt relieved and at the same time excited to know the results already. Though it’s not yet the end, he still has to undergo through the second round of the contest, the Showdown.

 

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

Round 1 came off really quick. She was so happy to see both of her friends doing really well on stage. She was so overwhelmed! She’s so proud of them!

 

Showdown will start in a moment. This time, CD will then start to get a dose from one of the things they’ve been hiding about—BH joining the contest. She’s totally worried of how will he be able to handle the situation.