Chapter 28: That awkward moment

God of Study: Revised Edition

 

-Baek hyun’s POV-

When they reached the fireplace, he gently let her lie down on an old couch. She was still sleeping but still shuddering because of the coldness of the place. He still can endure the coldness of the surroundings because the fire is enough to keep him warm. What he can’t seriously tolerate is that she was freezing, her sweats were cold. And so, even though he was chilling, he took off his shirt and put it on her to keep her warm. He didn’t mind that he didn’t have any upper clothes, all he care about now was to let her fever go down.  And yet, despite all that, her fever still won’t go down and at the same time, the rain won’t stop!

 

He couldn’t think of any other else to do to make her fever go down and so, he proceeded to his very last resort. Though it was kind of awkward, he wanted badly to let her fever subside. He carefully lied down next to her in the couch and gently put her head on his shoulder. He cuddled her into his arms, rubbed her arms to let her feel  a lot more warmer.

 

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

She woke up and wasn’t sure where she was. She realized that she was comfortably leaning on somene’s shoulder. Not only that, he was also topless and at the same time his arms were around her! And to top it all, the guys was no other than Hwang Baek hyun! She gasped at her  sudden grasp of the situation.

 

BH: *moans, still half-asleep*

HJ: Yah! Seobang! *he yawns* What have you done!! *she felt restless for she didn’t have the least bit of idea of what had happened*

BH: *totally awake now, and to her surprise, first thing he did was to touch her forehead* Whew. Good thing, your fever had gone down.

HJ: Why? Did something happen last night? * her cheeks felt hot with his actions*

BH: Ohh.. You had a high fever. Maybe because you were totally soaked when it rained. Mian. It was all my fault.

HJ: *now she got the hint of what had happened and looked at what she had used for blanket* aww.. here’s your t-shirt.  *she can’t help but blushed at her sudden realization of what he’d done for her* Thanks for this one, seobang. Mian for letting you worry that you had to suffer being exposed to the cold.

 

-Baek Hyun’s POV-

BH: *he took the shirt and suddenly he felt awkward when he realized that he weren’t wearing anything in front of hyun jung in broad day light!*

No problem.  *he hurriedly wear his t-shirt and stood immediately*

We have to go now, I’m sure Halmeoni was really worried about us. And I still have to take you home. Kaja!

 

--------------

keke. so there. Mian for the short updates. 

stay tuned for the next happenings.

Thanks for the comments chinggus. ^^