Chapter 49: Confessions

God of Study: Revised Edition

HJ: I knew you better than anyone CD ah. If you knew about BH using the ticket that was supposedly yours, you’d rather back out from the contest than to see him use the ticket.

CD: I don’t know what else to say. You’ve been deceiving me all this time.

HJ: I’m really sorry. I actually did that for you to surely achieve your dream. And now that you won, I can honestly tell you the truth now. I didn’t mean to lie to you, all I wanted was for you to win, achieve your dreams without being hindered by me. That’s all that mattered the most, right?

CD: Yah! You think so low of your BFF!! You know what, honestly, all these things* he pointed at the trophy and all the awards he got* didn’t matter anymore.

HJ: MWOH?

CD: You know why?

HJ: *She remained silent*

CD: Because you weren’t there when I received them.

HJ: WHAT? YAH! HONG CHAN DOO!!! What are you saying? Have you gone out of your mind?

CD: Yes! I’m out of my mind. I’ve gone crazy. And it’s all because of you!

HJ: Me? I don’t understand.

CD: I like you HJ ah.

HJ: Neh? *she wasn’t hearing right*

CD: I love you. I was supposed to offer you my victor and confess at the same time earlier but as we all know, you weren’t there.

HJ: But..

CD: Sssshh. I am not expecting anything from you. I just felt the need to say that to you. You don’t have to answer me yet, I know I’m not yet the person in there * he pointed at her heart*

But please don’t stop me from showing how much I care for you. You mean so much to me than I make it seem.

HJ: *she teared up after hearing all that from her BFF* I didn’t know what I did in my past life to deserve all that. I’m just nothing. What did you like about me?

CD: Everything about you. Every little thing. And I’m happy when I’m with you. At first, I was suppressing my feelings because I can’t risk our friendship but I can’t help it. I just can’t stop myself from loving you.