Chapter 30: He just felt betrayed

God of Study: Revised Edition

 

-Baek hyun’s POV-

 

BH: Yo! You looked like you’ve seen a ghost!

HJ: *trying to compose herself* Seobang! What are you doing here?

BH: Kunyang. Just wanna check on you. Are you feeling alright now?

HJ: Ohh. I’m feeling much better! *she smiled*

BH: But wait, aren’t you going together with CD? Where’s he? *that’s weird*

HJ: Aigoo. He left me. And I don’t why. *she pouted*

BH: Kure? Stop sulking. You can ask him later. Kaja! We’re already late as it is now, so hurry.

He grabbed her hand for some reasons and together they ran.

 

 

-Chan doo’s POV-

 

PL: *giggles* Yah! Hong chan doo! I’m just kidding. Don’t take it seriously. She’ll come, no worries.

CD: *at least she’s dropping the subject about HJ already*

PL: So, have you told your parents about the contest for the dance festival?

CD: *Yah. Another thing he forgot, where did he put the ticket?! *

Ani. I’m still finding the right time to tell them. *he lied. Actually, he has no plans on telling them because he’s 100 % sure that they won’t approve of it*

 

Their science period just ended , still without a trace of those two. They are now waiting for their next subject.

 

BG: CD ah, did you enjoy your celebration with your parents yesterday? How was it?

CD: *he’s still worried why HJ wasn’t there yet and at the same wondering why BH wasn’t there also*

It was great. We had great family bonding moments. *he lied again. Truth is, he didn’t enjoy at all, his parents’ associates and business partners were all crowding in their house, he didn’t feel that the party was EXCLUSIVELY for their family only or just a hint of his bday celebration, it felt more of a formal gathering for the launching of some new project*

Mian, for not inviting you, my parents said that it was strictly exclusive.

BG: Don’t worry. We understand.

PL: Yah! Aren’t you worried about those two? I kept on calling them but they won’t pick up.

 

He was totally worried now. He was blaming himself for not being able to pick her up. This is why he hated how he’s being controlled by his emotions.

 

CD: Maybe I’ll check on her.

PL: What? Are you going to skip classes now?

 

Just when he was about to stand, BH and HJ already came in their room panting.

BH: Whew! That was close!

HJ: Thank goodness, we’ve managed to reach here before Math period starts.

BH: Kure. If not, we’d sure be dead!

PL: Both of you! Where’d you come from? Why are you late?

Both of them looked at each other. It’s as if they were consulting each other about something they were clearly hiding from them!

BG: Yah! Won’t you tell us?

Before they could even respond, Saem already came in screaming “Everyone, back to your seats!”

Their hesitations about telling them about it made him feel a little more suspicious and SAD. Though he had no proof or anything, he just felt betrayed.