Chapter 13: He's strange..

God of Study: Revised Edition

-HYUN JUNG's POV-

 

Days passed by quickly. They're now at their 4th year of studying. They even had to enter a special class wherein they'de be thoroughly monitored and examined for them to enter the top 1 university in Korea-CHUN HA DAE university.  At first she finds it really hilarious joining the class, but with the help of their mentors, she, together with the others-BH, CD, PL and BG, were all now determined to enter that prestigious school.

 

She's really glad having to be part of the special class because of this, they were able to get closer with each other. But only recently, something has changed..

 

CD was busy with some important family matters so that means she's off to school alone. On her way, she met BH.

 

HJ: Seobang! *happily meets BH and clings her arm with his*

BH: Ohh. Hyun jung ah. *cold voice*

HJ: Do you have a problem seobang? *she noticed that something's wrong with BH*

BH: Ani. Just tired. *slowly removes her arm from his*

HJ: *weird, he's acting really strange lately.* Chogi.. Seobang, if something's bothering you, ahmmm, you can share it with me. Maybe I could help?

*he was speeding his pace walking away from her*

YAH SEOBANG!! Would you at least wait for me?* she was breathing hard chasing him, gasping for air..

and when she reached him, they were already near their classroom.. she clings her arm again on his.. *

seobang. let's go together.

BH: YAh! *they already reached their classroom and no one's in yet* let go! *released her arm abruptly*

HJ: *she was so shocked by his sudden outburst that she lost her balance* Seo--seoobang!! *she screamed*

 

She asked for his help and thank God BH was able to catch her however, it turned out that he also lost his balance and so in the end, both of them fell on the ground. The things is, it's not simply falling off the ground but she fell right on top of him. His face a few inches from hers and they stared at one another in surprise.

 

-------------------------------

hehe.. sorry for the late update.. been really busy.. I'll update more sometime later. 

Bless you my readers.. ~ ♥