Chapter 55: What’s so special about it?

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

BH: Would you take the pleasure to dance with me Miss Na?

 

What? Miss NA? gaaaahh.. She still can’t believe what she’s witnessing right now.

HJ: Yah! Seobang! Is that you? What’s wrong with you today? Why are you being so formal all of a sudden?

BH: Do you want to dance or not?

HJ: *she laughed at how BH suddenly came back to his ill-tempered self.* Now, that’s the BH I knew. Hahaha. *she then took his hand* Of course, it’s my pleasure to dance with my seobang!

 

As soon as she took his hand, they started off dancing to the music. It was her first time dancing to this kind of Music- Classical. It was so romantic. She felt like Cinderella for a moment there. She savored the moment; her eyes closed and let BH take the lead. They went on and on with their dance, from slow waltz, to fox trot to tango. She didn’t know when and where BH learned all that moves, all she knew was her body just goes with his lead, their bodies perfectly harmonized. Both of them were not talking, just simply enjoying the dance. By and by, their eyes meet and consequently smile back that it seems like they simply understood each other without saying a word. He didn’t know how much her heart melted with how he was fervently gazing at her plus his genuine smiles,  aisshhh, she wished that time would stop. But of course, just like Cinderella, this wouldn’t last. And so the music came into an end, they soon stopped dancing. With that, her senses came back to reality just like what happened to Cinderella after her 12:00 curfew.

 

She thought that that was the end of her fairytale experience but it seems like BH has something more to offer. He went a little closer to her face and whispered, “ Sengil Chukkasaeyo Hyun Jung ah.”

She gasped at the sudden hit of realization coming to her. Her emotions are filling her up that she started sobbing.

BH: Aigoo. Don’t Cry. *he wiped her tears away*

HJ: But,. How did you know?

BH: Oh Cham. Here.  *He gave her handy phone to her* When you almost fell earlier at the movie theatre, it could’ve slip from your bag. Seems like you didn’t notice it that’s why I pick it up. I intended to tease you if I saw something weird in your phone that’s why I didn’t return it right back but I ended up reading a birthday message and at the same time Saem called. And from there, I knew it.

HJ: Saem? How’d she know too?

BH: Meolla. She said she’s been busy that’s why she wasn’t be able to give you her greetings earlier and she won’t be able to call you again so she just want  me to extend her greetings to you.

HJ: *speechless and felt like crying again. She hated herself for being such a crybaby*

BH: Why did you have to hide it? All these years..

HJ: Mian. It’s just that I don’t have the courage to tell you, especially it’s PL’s bday too. Sorry for being always a coward.

 

-Baek Hyun’s POV-

 

BH: *he ruffled her hair* Aigoo. You’ve suffered a lot. Even that CD, didn’t know about it. Is he really your BFF? *somehow he felt angry at CD for being such a jerk*

HJ: Seobang! It’s my fault. Don’t be like that.

BH: Yah! He’s being a jerk and you still side with him?

HJ: Ani. It’s not like that at all. He’s been taking really good care of me. It’s enough for me that way. Anyways, it’s just my birthday. What’s so special about it?
 

-----

here's another update for you.. hope you liked it.. and I would really appreciate it if you leave your comments, how's the story so far?? keep posted.. bless you ~