Chapter 44: Something Unprecedented happened

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

She was greatly shocked at how the showdown turned out to be. It was only starting and yet the atmosphere was already getting heavy. The least thing she expected was for the two of them, BH and CD, to have a face-off! She can feel the tension between the two of them. They were both catching everyone’s attention as they both flawlessly showcased their swag dace skills. It was very apparent that both of them badly wanted to win. The scene was really very intense when something unprecedented happened.

 

-Baek Hyun’s POV-

 

He was giving it all his best shot just not to be overshadowed by CD’s evident precise and powerful moves. His competitive nature was overtaking in his system.  He didn’t want to lose to him, so even though his body can’t take the pain from his intensive moves, he still went on. Upon reaching the of his dance, he felt something wrong. Not for long, his right ankle was sprained and caused him to stumble on stage.

 

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

Everyone panicked at how BH stumbled helplessly on the stage. “seobang! ” she shrieked. As he tried to get up, she saw him fall back to his place and hold his ankle with so much pain. Even the judges became restless that they had to call for the medics. He was then put on a stretcher and so, from the side, the medics did first aid on him. She went nearer them. She was really worried now. She didn’t know what to do. After applying first aid, the medics then called for an ambulance to take BH to the nearest hospital. She followed them and rode the ambulance with BH. It seemed like his injury was serious.