Chapter 39: Will everything be okay?

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

Two months had gone by really quick. CD actually believed the lies they had come up with. And so, the gap between the two of them became really large to the extent of almost ignoring each other. But the thing is, the plan worked, at least for that, she was thankful. CD was all so focused on practicing his dance really hard every day. BG was the one who told her that.

 

On the other hand, BH became really good at dancing. The way he dances now makes anyone think that he’s been dancing for the past two years. No one would actually think that he roughly learned dancing for only 2 months. In fact, he’s close to being a pro! And she’s so proud of that.

 

No one still knows about him joining the dance contest except for the two of them. Also, they tried their best hiding whenever they were having their dance practice.

 

Tomorrow will be the day for the dance festival and she can’t help but get really anxious about it.

 

-Chan Doo’s POV-

 

The day he had been waiting for has come. He badly needed to win. If he wins, he’ll offer his victory for HJ and confess then to her.

 

And he didn’t mind that for the past two months they weren’t together at all. He at least owed her father some kind of respect. But not after this day, he can’t let her father meddle with what he’s going to do. Everything will change. He’d fight for HJ no matter what it cost.

 

-Baek Hyun’s POV-

 

The day which he had been dreading for has come. He was really nervous about the dance contest. This is the very first time he’ll be joining a contest. He’s not so sure of himself though his skills improved a lot. Not only that, after the contest, everything will be revealed. Everything will be back to how it was except him. HJ and CD will be closer than ever. He kinda disliked that just by the thought of it.

 

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

The long wait has gone. It has come. Will CD be able to achieve his dreams? Or will BH win? And after that, will she able to reveal everything smoothly to CD? Will it all go well just as planned? Will everything be okay? Hope so.