Chapter 34: falling deeper and deeper

God of Study: Revised Edition

 

-Baek  hyun’s POV-

 

He needed to decide.

 

BH:  *he finally made up his mind* To end this all mess, I’ll explain everything to him. NOW. *he can’t be stopped right now. He felt culpable for this, so he considered necessary to be responsible for his actions*

 

Only the truth shall set them all free. No more lies. Nor pretenses.

 

He was about to go when HJ suddenly grabbed his hand which stopped him from going.

 

HJ: Seobang…  Sorry for bringing you in this mess. *he was saddened to see her vulnerable state*

He turned to look at her. He released his hands from hers and transferred them to the sides of her face.  He made her look at her.

 

-Hyun Jung’s POV-

 

BH suddenly put his hands on both the sides of her face. Large and protective hands cupped her cheeks. His hands felt really good and warm. He made her look at her; his eyes intent on her. His fervent gaze was downright melting her.

 

BH: Aigoo. You haven’t realized it yet, have you?

HJ:  *she clearly has no idea whatsoever on what is he trying to point out. What is she seriously missing here? She waited for BH who was still smiling at her*

BH: *he ruffled her hair* Silly goose! What else am I your friend for, right? Of course I’m doing this because I’m your friend.

HJ: *She smiled. She didn’t see that coming. She didn’t know that of all people, BH will be the one to be at her side now, she just can’t stop herself from falling deeper and deeper if he continue being like this. *

 

------------->>short chapter again:D  I guess I'll be updating 4 chapters tomorrow.. Mian for letting you wait.. Stay tuned. :)))