Chapter 19: He needed to do something

God of Study: Revised Edition

-Baek Hyun's POV-

 

He was seriously surprised with what he just saw. He didn't know but he's suddenly irritated and annoyed.

 

CD: *pokes her* Is that it? A kiss? *he was clearly amused but still not satisfied*

HJ: Hehe. You don't like it? *pouts*

BH: *he didn't want the way she blushed*

CD: *pinched her cheeks* Aigoo.. It's not that I don't like it. Kunyang. It's very unlike you. So what's it about? you gotta tell me.

HJ: You got me. Mian. I honestly forgot your birthday.So I didn't manage to prepare something for you.. Chongmal, Mian.  *sadness and disappointment were all written in her face*

CD: It's okay. I think I perfectly know why you forgot it.Just prepare something better next time. Okay? Now smile, I don't want you to spoil this birthday party! would you look at this hat? It suits you!! *he was teasing her again*

 

Everyone was busy hearing CD-HJ talks and teases with each other, except for BH. He wanted to hear no more. Then, as everyone was focus to that, he noticed something. HJ was holding something on her back. And it looks like it was crumpled. He can't help but get curious about it.

 

After the party, CD went directly to attend his appointment with his parents. His parents also prepared something really special for him that day and it was exclusive for his family only. So, that left HJ alone going home. He decided to follow her.

 

As he was following her, he saw her stopped somewhere near a trash can. She was staring at a crumpled envelope, which he suspected the same envelope she was holding earlier at the party, and heard her sighed heavily at the same time. He hid from the corner to observe more.

 

HJ: I'm really sorry CD ah. *sighed heavily again. and somehow, he saw tears start to form around her eyes but she took a deep breath making the tears stopped from falling* It's such a waste. What a pity. Oh well,I've got no use for this anymore. *thows the envelope at the trash bin*

 

Now,he's getting curious than ever. The way HJ looked made him feel sad too.Somehow, though he didn't know what's clearly going on, he felt sorry for HJ. He remained hidden and waited until she's nowhere in sight before he checks on that mysterious envelope. When he's sure that she already went away, he picked the envelope form the trash can, he can still smell the fragrant scent coming from the envelope even though it stayed long in that odorous place. He guessed that HJ must have chosen an expensive scented envelope.Enough with the smell, funny how he's so overwhelmed with it. Next is the envelope read:

 

To: My very special best friend HONG CHAN DOO

From: Your ever loving best friend NA HYUN JUNG 

 

Though he perfectly knows that what he is going to do is kinda rude, messing with her privacy and all, he can't help but open the envelope. He was really curious about its content. And to his surprise, it contains the same ticket PL has bought for CD. Like seriously?? Now that explains why she was like that. He decided to keep the ticket.Somehow he felt the need to resolve the issue. Somthing is telling him that he can't simply leave it that way. He needed to do something.

 

------------------------

hehe..I'm back. sorry for the wait. please wait a little more for the next chapter. Bless you ~ ♥