Hi! My name's Gui gui!

Hating You at First Season 1

 

In class

Hebe’s POV

“Genie, please stop crying!” Ella bagged.

“Genie, do you know who could have done this?” I asked.

“No! I never showed anybody it…”

“Hey, Genie? Genie?” I was shaking her, she was in deep thought. “Did you remember something?”

“I have never showed anybody my birthmark but… him…”

“Who’s him?” Ella and I asked.

“It couldn’t be him… I’m sorry guys… I think I have to go home… I don’t feel so good.” She said, as he quickly packed her things, before she left she handed me and Ella a note. Before we could read the note that Genie gave to us Ms. Cherry came into the room.

“Class, we are going to have 4 new students today! Come on in you guys!”

“Hi, my name’s Wang zi.” A tall handsome guy with said. 

“Hey! I’m Xiao GUI!” said the other guy; he wasn’t as handsome as the first.

“Hello, nice to meet you! I’m Tong Tong!” said a girl with long brown hair; she was kind of shy.

I was taking out a pencil when the last girl said her name. I think Ella and I almost had a heart attack!

“Hi, everyone! I’m Gui Gui!” she said. She had long black hair but was pulled to a phoney tail, she wore big nerdy glasses. I turned to Ella confused.

“Um… Ella? Is that… Is that…”

“Our sister.” She whispered. After she said that I couldn’t feel my hands. There was a big bang noise and everyone in the room turned to me, as I realised the person that made the big bang noise was me; I had dropped my pencil box.

 

 

There! Gui Gui's here!!!