Chapter one

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Huan Mansion:

Ella’s POV

“Come on guys! Hurry up, the limo’s here! We’ll be late for school!” I screamed to the top of my lungs.

“We’re coming!” my two younger sisters said while running down the stairs.

I was standing by the opened limo door waiting for my sisters, so I can kiss them good morning before getting into the limo. I got into the limo after they were all in and stared at them.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face? Or is my hair messed up?” asked Genie.

“What are you wearing?” I asked her. She was wearing a red tank top with the words “Kiss me” written across it with gold, for pants she is wearing black short shorts, with high black heels. Her long silky black hair was loose with a little curl, she has put on red lipstick, and the rest of her make- up was light. I never do get her style.

“Why? And shouldn’t I be the one asking whatARE you wearing?” she asked a little offended.

“Sorry, it just that you look like you’re going out or something not like you is going to school! And what’s wrong with what I’m wearing? I wear what I feel comfortable with; you do know that we have to sit in class for like eight hours. And besides why don’t you ask what Hebe’s wearing?” I yelled.

“I know what you are wearing is comfortable, but can you not wear that?” she pointed at my shirt and pants, “I mean sweat pants and t-shirt? It looks like your about to go to the gym not the first day of school. The only thing you did right is putting on your make- up, and why did you cut your hair short again?” she asked. I agree my hair was awfully short, a little below the ears but before I could answer she contained.

“What I’m trying to say is we should dress ourselves up and be as beautiful as we can-”

 “Have you totally forgotten what father has said to us? We’re supposed to keep our profiles low. That means no nice clothes-”

“That’s only you and Hebe; to them I’m still rich.”

We argued for the rest of the ride.

 

 

 Tian Mansion:

Chun’s POV:

It was almost time to go to our new school. Why did we have to move to a new school anyways? It’s farther away from our house and it is almost the same school as our old one, they teach the same things! I asked dad why we had to move, but he only said that he is doing what’s good for us.

“Hey! Hey, Chun! Aren’t you excited?” Calvin asked me while catching up.

“What is so exciting? It’s just school. We don’t even know anybody there!” Jiro yelled.

“What are you saying? We can make friends fast enough, what I’m saying is don’t you wonder how pretty the girls would be like? They must be all pretty, because they must be all rich and stuff, because no one can afford to go to this school if they aren’t rich.”

“I don’t care about the girls I just want to get my education and help father out.” Chun said.

“You’re since a goody- goody t shoe-” Calvin didn’t finish his sentence, because at that moment their little brother came down.

“Hey Aaron, we get to be in the same school finally!” Jiro said.

“Yeah, bro, you’re a big boy now. You should hang out with me more so I could introduce you to some girls, and then we could go on dates together. Instead of you always locked in your room listening to music or doing homework.” Calvin said.

“I’m not interested.” Aaron stated.

Before Calvin and say anymore I said

“We better go; we don’t want to be late on our first day.”

I can tell that Calvin wanted to say something so I added

“Hey Calvin didn’t you say that you wanted to see the girls at our new school? If we get there early you could talk to them.”

With that Calvin had nothing to say but

“Let’s go.”

We all laughed. We each drove our sports car to school. Mine car is white, Calvin’s is red, Jiro’s is black, and Aaron’s is Blue. We each raced each other to school.

Howz it so far? if you guys are kindly enough write some feedback or anything please do cuz that's gonna help me out alot through out this story!!

With all my Love

    -Baobaoz