Call

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Tian’s mansion

Morning

The four brothers were just finishing their breakfast, when Master Tian came down.

“Father, I thought you were at work,” Calvin said to Master Tian.

“Well, I felt sick this morning so I why not stay at home for a day and rest.”

The boys looked at their father in disbelief; their father never missed a day of work, not even if he’s sick. Master Tian stared at his sons.

“What you don’t believe me?” His voice sounded all dangerous.

The boys know that their father gets angry when someone doesn’t believe him, so they decide to let it go.

Maybe the old man is getting old they thought. After the brothers wished their dad a happy day, they went off to start their plan. They had no clue what the true reason of their dad staying at home and if they had stayed longer they would hear the phone ring.

“Master, there’s someone on the phone looking for you,” said one of the maids.

“Thanks Maggie,” Master Tian picks up the phone, “you may leave now.”

Conversation

Mr. Tian: Hello?

???: I think it’s time to start our plan.

Mr. Tian: Well, I don’t know… Maybe we should let them be for a while longer, let them know each other more so our plan could go more smother.

???: I guess… but this can’t take long, out companies are going to fall if we don’t do something soon!

Mr. Tian: Yes, I know. 

 

Who's the one talking to Master Tian? And what plan do they have in mind?