Morning

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Gui Gui’s POV

I woke up and felt something heavy on my arm. I slowly opened my eyes to see a room that was not mine. I looked around and saw someone’s head on my arm, I look closely.

“AARON???” I whispered not wanting to wake him up. I tried to move my arm slowly not wanting to wake him up. He looked really tired, had he stayed up all night to take care of me? The only think I remember was I almost got hit by a car, some random guys chasing me, the last thing I saw was Aaron’s face.

Ah-ahchoo!” Aaron sneezed but didn’t wake up. He’s shivering! I slowly yet quickly got up and put him into bed. It took all my strength to do so. I realized his clothes were still a little wet; did he really save me last night? I saw a cup and some medicine on the bedside table; I didn’t remember eating it…

I looked at the clock it was almost six in the morning, so I decided to make something warm for Aaron to eat. I tiptoed out of his room and closed the door.

“Wow… his house is so nice…” I whispered to myself.

“Even?” A man’s voice said behind me.

“Mr. Tian!” I was surprise to see him; I mean its barley six in the morning!

“Please, call me Uncle. What are you doing here?” He asked. “Why are your clothes wet?”

“Um… Well, to tell you the truths I don’t really remember either. I just remember that I was trying to find Er Jie, but got lost, five random guys started chasing me, almost got hit by a car, and the last thing I remember is seeing Aaron’s face.” I said.

“I see…Where’s Aaron now?” Uncle asked.

“He’s in his room sleeping… I guess he took care of me all night. I was just about to make him something warm to eat before going.”

“I see… the kitchen is downstairs to your right. I must go now.”

“Have a nice day Uncle.” I said while he walked off.

-One hour later-

I walked back to Aaron’s room with a bowl of soup and a glass of water. I quietly opened the door and set the soup and water down. I found a piece of paper and a pen.

Dear Aaron

Thank you for taking care of me last night. Hope you won’t get a cold, because me. There’s a bowl of soup I made for you. Here’s my number if you need anything.

                            -Gui Gui

I put the piece of note and my number on his bedside table and grabbed my purse and walked out.