Lost

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Gui GUI’s POV

I raced out of the restaurant.

“Er Jie! Where are you?” I shouted.

I ran around the block, but can’t see her anywhere. So I ran farther ahead, but Er Jie was nowhere in sight.

“Er Jie where are you?” I asked myself. I still couldn’t believe that daddy had hit her! I have never seen daddy that mad before either.

-One Hour Later-

Still no sight of her, where could she be? Just then I could feel something wet on my face so I looked up. It had started to rain, I was thinking maybe I should just go home, but no Er Jie needs me.

“Er Jie! Please come out if you’re hiding!” I yelled, as it rain harder. My clothes were all wet; how I wish I have brought my coat with me I was only wearing a tank top like dress with jeans.

A- ahchoo!” I sneezed. I was shivering from head to toe.

“That’s it!” I said angrily, “Er Jie, if you don’t come out then I’m going home!”

I turned around, but I found myself lost.

Shoot! I haven’t been back for a while, everything has changed so much!

Ah- ahchoo!”

“Hey pretty lady!” someone said behind me. I turned around to see a really tall and muscular guy standing there with four more guys standing behind him.

“You lost?” he asked.

“N-no.”

“You seem cold, come here I’ll warm you up!” he said walking closer, arms stretched out, while his buddies laughed.

“It’s really okay, I have to go now!” I tried to walk away but they circled me.

“W-what do you guy’s w-want?” I asked terrified.

“We just want to warm you up, and maybe after that we can have some fun.” He was right in front of me, I backed away, he took a step closer, and I backed away, in till I bumped into one of his buddies.

Ah- ahchoo!”

“Looks like someone is getting sick!” he said and lunged at me. I ducked and ran, but he caught my arm and was pulling me. I tried to pull my hand away, from his but he was just too strong.

“P- please! Let me go! I have nothing you want!” I bagged.

“Oh, yes you do.” He said and moved his face closer to mind, but I turned away and kicked him in the stomach. His grip loosened and I ran.

“! Get her!” he yelled to his buddies. They chased me, but they aren’t as fast as me, I guess joining the track team in Junior high really helped. But then I felt really light headed, and I slowed down my run, but I knew I had to keep moving our else I’m done for. So I made myself ran faster.

“Help!” I shouted. “Help!” But there was no one in sight. I was running across the street too tired to look to see if there is any car coming. I guess I should have looked because the next thing I knew, there was a car racing towards me, just before the car hit me and braked someone from behind pulled me.

“Be careful.” The gang has caught up to me, I’m dead, my eyes started to get blurry, and I felt that guys hand move down my back. I tried to kick him but was too weak.

“STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! Someone yelled.

OMG!! Gui Gui! Who is the person that said stop?