Sous La Lune

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Chun’s POV                             

“Father? Where are we going?” I asked. We have just got into the limo all of us- Calvin, Jiro, Aaron, father, and I. We are all dressed up.

“We are going to having dinner with my best friend and his family.” He answered.

“But, why do we have to tang along?” Jiro and I asked, while Calvin and Aaron were silent.

“Because I want you to meet them first before we match you guys up- Never mind! You’ll see when we get there.” He said, and started to read, ignoring us.

A few minutes later my phone pocket was vibrating, so I took out my black berry curve.

Chun

I have a bad feeling about this!

                 Aaron.

I looked up at Aaron, who was holding is IPhone, confused, than I saw Jiro reading something from his IPhone and looked up to Calvin and nodded. I got another message.

Chun

Don’t you think something is fishy about father’s behavior? And didn’t you hearing fathering saying something about matching THEM up? I think they are talking about us… I think father is trying to match us up!

                Calvin

Another text.

Chun

I think father is matching us up with the daughters of his friend!

  Jiro

I texted them back

Calvin, Aaron, Jiro

I think you guys are over reacting to this, father hates matching people up!

     Chun

 

-Half an Hour Later-

We have reached the restaurant called Sous La Lune, translation- Under the Moon. (A/N: I made up the name… I know weird name!)

We walked in and father said that he needed a table for 12 people, the waitress told us to follow her, we were placed to a big long table.

 

I wonder who their meeting...