Aaron's room

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Normal POV

It was almost midnight when Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron got home. Aaron carried Gui Gui to his room and set her down, as he was pulling the blanket over top of her, because she was shivering again, Calvin felt her forehead.

“Aaron, she’s burning up.” Calvin told Aaron.

“I know, I felt her forehead before, she’s having a high fever.”

“I’m back with the medicine!” Jiro said running into the room panting, and putting the medicine down on Aaron’s bedside table. Aaron was putting a cool towel on Gui GUI’s forehead.

“Hey! What’s all the noise in here?” Chun yelled walking in the room. It took him a minute to see someone was on bed panting.

“Who’s she?” Chun asked waking up a little.

“Gui Gui, we found her half unconscious and were surrounded by a group of guys.” Calvin explained.

“So… you decided to bring her here?” Chun asked.

“Yeah, because we didn’t know where she lives. We tried calling you but you wouldn’t answer.” Jiro said.

 “Would you all just be quiet? Better yet, get out; you guys must be tired go get some sleep.” Aaron hissed in a low voice, not daring to raise his voice in cause he wakes her up.

The three of them were kind of shocked to hear Aaron, but decided not to argue and left. As they close the door Aaron felt bad for being so mean to his brothers.

“What has gotten into me?” He asked himself while staring at Gui Gui’s pale face.