Danson

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Chun’s POV

I was still shocked about what had just happened, but there’s something familiar about that guy named Danson.

“Do you guys feel something familiar about that guy named Danson?” I asked, as we walked out of the mall.

“Yeah, there’s something familiar about that guy…” Jiro said, rubbing his face, “man that girl slaps hard!”

Hearing that I started laughing; I wonder why Calvin and Aaron are not laughing with me, so I looked over to them, they look like they’re in deep thought.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you two?” I asked.

They both looked at me and said, “Nothing.”

“Hey, Calvin you shouldn’t be shocked you didn’t even get kissed!” Jiro joked.

“What?” He asked. “I wasn’t thinking about that! I was thinking about that guy named Danson!”

“Really?” Jiro asked smirking.

Calvin didn’t even bother answering. We found our cars and drove home.

 

Gui GUI’s POV

All of us were sitting in a table me beside Danson while Genie, Hebe, and Ella sat across from us.

“Gui, who’s this,” asked Genie pointing and blushing at my ex- boyfriend.

“My friend from America,” I lied.

“Hi! I’m Danson! Nice to meet you!” Danson said.

“Danson, went did you come back?” I asked.

“A week ago, I came back to help my uncle.” He said smiling at Genie.

“Really? Why didn’t you call me and tell me!” I said pouting.

“Oh, stop pouting! I’m sorry I was busy with stuff and I lost your number.”

“I guess I could forgive you, give me your phone.” He handed me his blackberry torch. I put my number in and gave it back, and then I took out my IPhone and gave it to him.

“Give me your number too, I forgot it.” He dialed his number in my IPhone and gave it back to me.  Genie kept looking at Danson and Danson kept looking back at her.

-Ten minutes later-

It was almost seven, and the mall is about to close so we decided to head home.

“Danson, can you drive me home?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“Where are you going? Aren’t you coming home with us?” Ella asked.

“Mom and dad would be so happy to see you!” Genie said happily.

“No! You must not tell daddy and mommy I’m back!” I said.

“Why?” Hebe asked.

“Grandma told me not too… I don’t know the reason though, but I promise to meet you at school tomorrow! We are in the same class and all!” I said happily.

They weren’t too happy with it though, but they let it go.  Danson was just driving when I asked:

“Danson? Do you like my Er Jie?” I don’t know why I ask that, but I just wanted to know.

“WHAT?!” he asked slamming on the brakes hard making me lounge forward.

“OMG! Be careful! Do you want to kill me?” I asked, and then added, “I was just asking…”

“Okay… so if I say yes would you get jealous and come back to me?” he asked.

I slapped him in the arm. “Stop joking around! We are over, we’re just friends. Now tell me do you like Genie?”

“I don’t know to tell you the truth; I mean I only did just meet her…”