Lunch

Hating You at First Season 1

 

AT Lunch

Hebe’s POV

“Genie, can you please tell your admirers to stop following us? It’s getting really annoying!” Ella whispered.

“Yeah, I want to eat my lunch in peace.” I said.

“Fine, I need to tell you guys something anyways.”

As Genie gadded her admirers away from the table, that’s when I saw our four new students making their way through the cafeteria. Everyone was making room for them to get by; they made their way to our table.

“May we site here?” asked Jiro

“Um…I…” why can’t I say anything???

“Sure,” Ella said.

“Thanks!” Jiro said as he waved his brothers to sit.

 

Aaron’s POV

Why do we have sit here? There are still some tables that are empty, why must we sit with the girls? They are not even attractive, that one- what’s her name…Ella right! What is she wearing? Looks like she’s about to go to the gym and why is her hair so short?? How about the other one… Hebe I think; looks like a nerd with her big glasses. I don’t get it, how did they get into this school in the first place, I mean you have to be really rich in order to get into this school, right? They don’t look rich to me.

 

Genie’s POV

I walked back into the cafeteria and saw Chun, Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron sitting in our table.

“Hi.” I said to the guys, while sitting beside Hebe.

“Hi.” Chun said.

“Hello,” Jiro and Aaron said. But Calvin didn’t say anything, for some reason he looked at me like I was a ghost or something. Then he excused himself and ran off.

 

I know I know, this chapter is a little boring but bare with me i just didn't know what i should write for this chapter! Anyways What do you guys think happened to Calvin after Genie appeared and why he ran off to... 

Please commen or feedback!