rescue

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Aaron’s POV

Calvin was just racing down the road, when a girl suddenly ran out to the road,

“Calvin! WATCH OUT!” Jiro and I yelled, but thankfully someone pulled her out of the way. The car finally stopped. We looked back to see if the girl was okay, but something about the way she was shrugging and the guys around her did not feel right.

“Let’s go check it out.” Jiro said, as we made our way there, hands over our heads trying to block the rain.

“Hey is there something familiar about that girls outfit?” Calvin asked, I looked closely and finally saw who the girl was.

“Is that Gui GUI?” Jiro asked.

I saw that guy that was holding her sliding his hand down her back; I felt anger boil up inside me.

“STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” I yelled at the gangs, Calvin and Jiro looked at me shocked.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? STOP BOTHERING US! IF YOU DON’T GO AWAY NOW YOU’LL REGRET IT!” the guy that was still holding Gui Gui said, and started to kiss her. Now he has done it, I ran up to him and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground blood coming out of his mouth.

“YOU’LL PAY! GET HIM!” he yelled to his gang. As one of them try to hit me from the back with a stuck Jiro punched him in the stomach.

“DON’T YOU DARE TRY TO HURT HIM OR YOU’LL REGRET IT!”

Calvin was some beside me blocking another guy from hitting me as I kneeled down to Gui Gui. She unconscious, she’s shivering from head to toe; I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped her with it. I carried her bridal style, and got up. I looked around me and saw that all five people of the gang were on the ground bleeding.

“How is she?” Calvin asked pointing to the unconscious Gui Gui.

“She’s running a fiver. We’ve got to get her home.”

“Okay,” both of them said as Jiro opened the car door for me.

“One problem.” Calvin said, “We don’t know where she lives.”

“Then call Chun and ask him.”

“Called just now, but nobody answered.” Jiro said putting his phone down as I put Gui Gui in the car fist. But suddenly she grasped my hands not wanting to let go she started to shiver again, so I quickly go in and wrapped my arms around her she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Aaron…” she mumbled before fainting and her head rested on my chest.

“I guess we have no chose but to bring her home.” Calvin said and drove off.

 

Gui GUI’s POV

Someone is carrying me and covering me with something warm. Then that person suddenly put me down, I felt cold again I grasped that guys hand not wanting to let go. Then suddenly his strong arms were around me again. I willed myself to open my eyes to see who this person was. I was shocked but didn’t have the strength to show it.

“Aaron…” I mumbled, than I fainted.