At the Mall Part 1

Hating You at First Season 1

 

At the mall

Hebe’s POV

“I don’t get it, why did we buy all these clothes if we can’t wear them to school.” I asked.

“It’s only you and Ella that can’t wear these pretty clothes me and Gui Gui are rich.” Genie said.

“Well, to tell you the truth, Jie, I can’t wear these to school either. Grandma said that I should keep a love profile, even though nobody knows I’m back and who I am.”

“That explains your bad fashion today.” Ella said.

“Yeah, I almost got killed when I was in America since people know who I am there, so that’s why when we moved to Japan Grandma gave me another name and made me wear hideous clothes at school. That was my worst two years at school ever!” Gui Gui said.

“Are we done shopping yet?” Ella asked.

“Why?” Genie asked back.

“I’m hungry,” Ella said.

“Me too, I forgot to eat when we were home.” I told them.

“Da Jie, Sab Jie, you guys go to the food court and eat some food, Er Jie and I would meet you there after we’re done.” Gui Gui said.

“Okay,” Ella and I said and walked out of H&M.

Chun’s POV

Jiro and I got to the mall first, so we headed to the food court to get some food and wait for Calvin and Aaron.

 

Aaron’s POV

Calvin and I reached the mall at the same time. We got out of our cars and walked towards the door. We saw Chun’s and Jiro’s car parked side by side, so we headed towards the food court.

 

Ella’s POV

Hebe and I just order ourselves two burger, French fries, and two orange juices.

We were just eating when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turn to see who it was. It was a random guy; he was smiling down at me. I looked across the table at Hebe for some help, but it turns out there was another guy doing the same thing to Hebe.

“Hi, cuties, may we join you guys?” The Guy that was still touching my shoulders asked. He didn’t wait for my answer and sat down same goes for the other guy.

“My name is Nate,” said that guy beside me.

“And my name is Josh,” said the other guy that was sitting beside Hebe. They put their arms around us and smiled. Hebe and I knocked their hands off and we were about to get up when they pulled us back down.

“Where do you think you pretty ladies are going?” asked Nate. Holding my arm, I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

“What do you guys want?” Hebe asked not scared at all, she was doing the same thing trying to get her arm out of Josh’s grip.

“We just want to hang out with you guys,” Josh said as he tried to kiss Hebe who turned her head away.

“Come on, we are just two lonely guys, that wants to have fun.” Nate said as he too tried to kiss me but I turned my head away.

“If you guys don’t stop, then I’ll cry for help!” I threated. Hebe and I was about to scream for help when they covered our mouths.

“I don’t think you want to do that.” Nate said in an angry tone, as they again tried to kiss us. I looked around for help and same goes for Hebe.

 

Jiro’s POV

We were just about to find a seat when we saw to beautiful girls sitting there with to ugly guys arms around them. They had their hands on their mouth and were trying to kiss them.

“Chun, I think we should help them.” I said and Chun nodded as me head our way to their table.

“Hey! What are you guys doing?” Chun yelled as we made our way to their table.

“Can’t you see? We’re trying to make- out with our girlfriends.” Said the guy that is still holding the girl with short hair, for some reason both the girls look familiar.

“If you guys really are then why does these to beautiful girls that are looking at us, begging us with their eyes to save them?” I asked.

“None of your business,” he said to us then he whispered to the short haired girl, “If you don’t stop that look we’re going to kill you guys.”

“Hey! We heard that!” I yelled

“That’s not a very nice way to treat a girl!” yelled Chun and punched that guy that was beside the short hair girl when he was getting up. I did the same to the other guy sitting across from him. We were fighting in till two officers came and the two ugly guys ran away. We explained everything to the two officers and they left, then we turn back to the girls.

“Da Jie! Are you okay?” asked the long haired girl.

“Fine. You?” she asked as the other nodded.

“Thanks for helping us.” The girl with the short haired said.

“No problem. I’m Chun and this is my little brother Jiro.” Chun said, as they heard our names their faces totally changed and they started to back off.

“Hey! Where are you guys going!” I yelled, as they ran off leaving their stuff.

“I think we should follow them and give their stuff back to them.” Chun said and I nodded as we raced to catch up with them.

 

Hebe’s POV

I can’t believe the people who helped us were Chun and Jiro! I thought as we ran away from them.

“Shoot! What do they want? Why are they chasing us?” Ella asked as we ran faster.

“I hope they didn’t figure who we are!” I said.

End of Part one. Hope you guys like it so far!