Four New Students

Hating You at First Season 1

 

At school:

Chun’s POV

School starts at 9 o’clock; we reached school ten minutes past nine. The principle wasn’t to please with us, but I guess they know who we are so they let it go, our principle gave us our timetable and called our homeroom teacher to come and bring us to the class.

 

-Ten minutes later-

Ella’s POV

The teacher was in the middle of taking the attendance when she got a call from our principle. She told us that we are getting four new students today and that she is going to go get them, she told Hebe to finish taking the attendance. Ten minutes she walks in and told us to be quiet.

“Class, as you all know today we are getting four new students. They are the son of Mr. Tian; he is the second biggest Asian company after The Huan Company. Please welcome them.” Ms. Cherry said, as four handsome young man walked into the class. All the girls were screaming and say stuff like “they’re so good looking!” and stuff like that. As for the guys they well some of them were making evil glares at the boys, and others were looking at them like the four of them are their heroes.

“Please introduce yourself.” Ms. Cherry said.

“Hi, I’m Chun Tian, the eldest nice to meet you all.” Said the guy with short black hair, his voice was somehow thrilling to hear. As I was thinking that he looks at me and smiled! I think I blushed… Great Genie’s staring at me!

 

Genie’s POV

Is it my imagination or did Ella blush when Chun Tian looked at her?

“Hi, my name is Calvin Tian, nice to meet you all.” Said the second boy; he is handsome, he’s tall and his eyes are… Oh, my god! He’s looking at me! His smile is so cute!

 

Hebe’s POV

I was just reading my book when Ms. Cherry came in and told us all to be quiet and then she brought in the new students. Then all the girls started to scream on top of their lungs saying: “they’re hot!” “I want them!” stuff like that. I mean come on their just guys, I agree they are handsome and cute especially the guy… What’s his name?

“Hello, I’m Jiro Tian, nice to meet you.”

So his name is Jiro…

“And my name is Aaron.” That guy said in a cool voice, like he doesn’t care if he’s here or not; but for some reason all the girls screamed again. One of the girls even dropped a pencil on my head!

“Lucky you, there’s four empty seats behind Ella, Genie, and Hebe you can sit behind them.” Ms. Cherry said and pointed at us.

 

Genie’s POV

Oh, my god! They’re sitting behind us! Great four more cute boys to help us out!

 

Howz it? Please comment or give feedback!!