Notes

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Calvin’s POV

“You’ve got to be kidding me right?” Genie asked.

“Nope. It’s true.” Ella said nodding her head.

“What about our stuff?” Hebe asked.

“Dad said that everything is taken care of.  We just have to drive there.” Chun said.

“One problem… how do we get there? If our drivers won’t come and pick us up…” Jiro said.

“No worries, dad told people to drive our cars to school. They’re just parked outside. All four of our cars.” Chun explained.

Silence….

“Should we go then?” asked Gui breaking the silence.

“I guess.” Ella said, while all of them got up and went out the door.

“So… who’s with whom?” Jiro asked awkwardly.

“I don’t know dad said that we will find out when we get to our cars.” Chun said. They walked to the parking lot and the brothers found their cars side by side, and a piece of note was attached each one of their cars.

Chun’s Note:

Chun

You will be driving Ella, to and from school, from now on and take care of her as she is your future wife.

               Dad.

Calvin’s Note:

Calvin

You will be driving Genie to and from school, from now on and You better take care of her she is your reasonability now.

  Dad.

Jiro’s Note:

Jiro

You are to drive to and from school and take care of Hebe as she is now you future wife.

   Dad.

Aaron’s Note:

Aaron

Out of all the sons I have, I trust you the most, Please take care of Gui! She is a sweet girl; you are given the reasonability to drive her to and from school and to take care of her every need.

   Dad.

“What?? When did Genie become my reasonability?” I asked.

“Since yesterday when father said that you guys would be a couple.” Jiro said.

“I feel like I have just been sold!” Genie, Hebe and Gui said frowning at the note. While Ella and Chun just stood there smiling at each other.

“Come on! Let’s go and see what our new house look like! Here’s the address.” Ella said as she pointed at Chun’s note.

“We guess…”